It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Needed Help During The CIC Forum, Had Ear Piece

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

That "wire" is the shadow of her hair going over her ear.

People really need to get a damn grip.

There is no earpiece.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Why is wearing an earpiece a big deal? This is absurd.

She is being told what to say from the man behind the curtain. Nothing more than a manikin with moving lips.

As opposed to someone speaking from their own mind, with the courage to be alone on a stage when responding to questions.

Who's the man behind the curtain?

An anonymous aid feeding her buzzwords what to say when asked a question. When the link goes dead cough.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I see something shiny in Trump's ear there just above his earlobe - he's obviously wearing an earpiece!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

There is no earpiece.

That's no shadow, it goes into the ear canal and ends, if it was a shadow it would extend past the ear onto the facial tissue.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not a hoax. She does in fact wear an ear piece. Huma proved that in an email. Now, is it a listening device or hearing aid that is the question. They should both be checked before the debates for listening devices. This in not the NFL where it is allowed. Do that on a college debate team and you will get kicked out of school or be in serious trouble like Biden was in college for being a fraud.
edit on 8-9-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

The email proved nothing other than maybe she used an earpiece for some reason 7 years ago.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

There is no earpiece.

That's no shadow, it goes into the ear canal and ends, if it was a shadow it would extend past the ear onto the facial tissue.

Yes, it's a shadow. If it was a wire, it would not completely follow the contour of her ear lobe, which this shadow does.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Why is wearing an earpiece a big deal? This is absurd.

She is being told what to say from the man behind the curtain. Nothing more than a manikin with moving lips.

As opposed to someone speaking from their own mind, with the courage to be alone on a stage when responding to questions.

Who's the man behind the curtain?

An anonymous aid feeding her buzzwords what to say when asked a question. When the link goes dead cough.

I really wish they'd use better quality equipment. I can't stand all that hacking and coughing, not even four minutes of it. Imagine four years of khhhaaahhhhhaaaaaa awgh kughhhh kughhhhh kughhhh...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LifeMode

The email proved nothing other than maybe she used an earpiece for some reason 7 years ago.

Not maybe. The email is proof that she does possess an ear device. You can be obtuse all you want. Does not change the facts.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: boncho

I see something shiny in Trump's ear there just above his earlobe - he's obviously wearing an earpiece!

So are you on the record saying Trump cannot be blamed for any of the crazy things he ever said now?
I like your thinking Trump must have fired a few ear whisperers and they are in the tabloids making mega bucks now exposing his secret.....so where are they?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He paid them all off, obviously. It's clearly there though.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If I were Trump I would let her wear it. But during the debate don't address her by her name, ask her to ask her debate coach about blah blah.....just keep doing that over and over.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'd bet he was listening to the man behind the curtain, Henry Kissinger.

Or maybe some real good metal tunes.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So Trump's not to blame, I knew it. Your Trump support is showing. Maybe it's a secret crush thingy women cannot avoid over rich powerful men.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: theantediluvian

From the photos you posted, definitely looks like it could be an earpiece in there:

Definitely a wire like object going into her ear, either that or one of the alien host's tentacles wrapping around that is attached to the base of her skull.
Going with communication device.

Go take a look at any normal photos of Clinton's ear. Not sure its even physically possible for hers to look like it does in that picture without something in there.

Although you might be on to something with the Alien thing.
edit on 8-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Her ear... a thread was made about her ear.

And even if she did wear one, which she clearly didn't, does it really matter? Serious question. Is this not allowed, or just perceived by some as not fair.

I mean, if your advisors are going to help you when you are President why not let them help you all the way. I wouldn't care if she or Trump wore an earpiece.

That being said... its the inside of her goddamn ear you delusion, desperate people.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Nope. No earpiece. Hoax origins, retouched images.

If they were retouched, then ABC News or Getty Images is behind it:

Link to pic

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That's just the lighting,look at a lot more and you see there is nothing in her ear

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

there is also an orb in that pic.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The love and defense mechanism for Hillary is astounding....

So, I see we are the people also get a warning about what we can say about the queen of hearts...

thehill.com...

Besides, Snopes says it is not true so we can relax..

www.snopes.com...

WAtch this video...You can see it in the back of her ear. The pictures that show she does not have one as not the same angle.

www.youtube.com...

If it was lighting...why were MAtt Lauer's ears not reflecting the light? WAtch the whole video and the right ear does not reflect like the left ear.

Bottom line is the fact that she again, as always, is cheating in some way. Like with the primaries.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join