It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are 3 reasons to why I am racist. why are you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Good lord, this is a pity party circle jerk and no mistake.

Everybody is a little bit racist because we evolved as tribal societies where we instinctively learned to trust the people inside our little group, whilst distrusting those other people in the tribe over the hill because they might come and steal our cattle.

This is the evolutionary origin of racism. We all carry it. We all instinctively trust our own 'group' whilst distrusting other 'groups'. We just need to recognise this and not act on it when we don't need to.

But as for this 'oh noes, the SJWs called me a mean name and I need validation' bull#, gracious folks, get over it already.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
As the oddball guy that stands in the middle regarding policy:

I am a racist for not wanting to vote for Hillary Clinton.

I am also a racist because I feel we should be enforcing immigration laws.

Cheers OP

Certain people on this site need called out for the hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BornYesterday

Thanks for sharing Born.
Hi, my names Tony and Im a racist because I dont give a #hit.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

I'm not Muslim. Do you realize how absurd it is though, to use religion as a basis of accusation?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yeah, skin color doesn't matter..it doesn't tell you where the person comes from. I am racist because I don't label people for what they look like, but for who they are.

Thanks,
blend57
edit on 8-9-2016 by blend57 because: fixed video

edit on 8-9-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Pretty much all my relatives are Democrats,I mean polititian democrats,and my family was brought up Republican,was a rift because to this day,I'm not going to mention anyone because they are still in office,if I disagree it's because I'm racist,as far as I'm concern it's a word with no real meaning kind of end of the road conversation when your at a loss for words

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm a racist because everyone is racist.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm racist because I was born on a racist planet amongst other racists humans. And there's little we can do to overcome this fact.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Amazing...not a single response to your pointing out the weakness of this article. It's really wild how special these right wing and conservative snowflakes are....all the while, telling those on the left the same.

I mean look, here we have a circle jerk of a thread and two (maybe three) people disagreed, including one (you) who pointed it out in an objective fashion, and the crying ensues.

I can't fathom how some of you all cannot see how obstinate, stubborn, and exceptionally hypocritical you are,

Some say, "every time you disagree with a liberal, you are labeled ______" Yet all over this forum and all over the net, if you even hint at disagreement with a conservative, you are "un-American"

I point out that not all Muslims are terrorists - UN-AMERICAN!
I ask that we look at the perpetual circle of crime from our own, non-Muslim, born citizens - UN-AMERICAN!

on and on and on....never stops

Now obviously, I am aware that not all conservatives are like this. In fact, I'd guess that only the vocal minority of conservatives act like this...but THIS is the biggest teller of all

Some of these same conservatives will happily tell you that only the vocal minority on the right are so vehement, yet have a few run ins with lefties and BAM....ALL LEFTISTS ARE unable to be reasoned with....etc etc

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I guess I'm a racist because I laugh at Hitler memes.

I'm a racist for oppressing my black kitty Binx. Never mind the fact that he's always rioting and breaking stuff where he lives.

I'm racist because I'm not going to vote the way sjw trash think I should.

Oh, I also think Texas and its people is far superior to the rest of the world. In fact, I can't wait for us to take over everything and rename Earth to Texas. What is Earth? It is just a little town in Texas that nobody cares about.

This thread has a lot of good laughs. Loved it.

I'm gonna go start my manifesto.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I'm a racist because I think American residents should speak English.

I take it you don't see the irony in that sentence?

a reply to: btattersley

Maybe im racist for being english.

Come on man, don't you know that the bastard English are the root of all the world's problems?
We should be ashamed of our history, culture and heritage and we should all pay for the sins of our fathers!

I'm racist because I'm English.
I'm racist because everyone tells me I am despite them knowing absolutely sod all about me, my life and my beliefs.

At the end of the day its all bollocks - divide and conquer.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'm anti-American because I think legal immigration takes too long and costs too much to the people who need it most because of our foreign policies.

As a LEGAL immigrant this argument is so infuriating. Hurr durr durr; it's sooo hard to immigrate legally so let's discard our immigration laws and open our borders. It's hard to immigrate to America because it's one of the most highly sought out places in the world to live; there are so many people trying to come here. We cannot let them all in at once.

If you're referencing Syrians and Iraqis who are being displaced by turmoil in the region, ask yourself why their neighboring countries aren't opening their borders to refugees. Why should we, a country half-way across the world, accept them?

And please drop the "justiciar of racism and bigotry" act. I've seen much more violence and intolerance from the zealous left, who apparently have a meltdown when confronted with an opposing opinion, than the right. This election cycle has been very eye opening. To think I identified as a leftist prior to seeing a bunch of ignorant assclowns shut down free speech because they don't agree with what's being said. Safe spaces, triggers, and micro-aggressions. People flipping a f***ing s*** over nothing. Give me a break. You're just contemporary brown shirts. You think you're justified in your heinous actions because you clumsily champion a "do-no-wrong" cause like racism or sexism.

Real racism is pigeon holing blacks into a single demographic and calling them Uncle Toms and House N*****s if they break from your biased perceptions. Real sexism is the # you see in other countries where women are considered second class citizens and actually have no rights. You want to talk about those countries? Many of them are Islamic s***holes. Yes, Islamic s***holes.

In case you can't see the blatant hypocrisy, Islam is not compatible with progressivism, let alone western culture. Women are stoned to death for adultery, under which rape is categorized (because there is no difference between consensual sex and rape since women are subhuman and there to serve men). Homosexuals are thrown from buildings or jailed.

And while not all Muslims are terrorists, the vast majority of terrorism in the last 2 decades has been carried out by Muslims, namely Wahhabi Islam, though there has been some Shiite terrorism as well. There is a cause for suspicion there; the fears of the American people are quite justified.

Yet the liberal self-righteous attitude is to say that any suspicion of Muslims is Islamophobia. Any verbal criticism or insult against a woman is misogyny, even if it's a criticism of her character or behavior. It's a wave of anti-intellectual, feel good naivety paired with an iron fist. It's absurd.

Live and let live; you aren't going to rid the world of bigotry by being a bigot.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: carewemust
I'm pretty sure that is considered hairassment! Shame on you!

I'm just glad it's not Asshairment.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: rollanotherone

And why are you in the thread if only to whine about someone's issue? Do you actively seek out confrontation?

Did that seem clever when you typed it? This is a forum. People post things and then other people *gasp* post replies! (I know, what a concept!)

I suggest that snowflakes who can't handle having their opinions criticized might be better off avoiding places where they might be triggered such as this forum and instead, seek refuge from "confrontation" in a safe space.

Man, you truly are a sad individual. Talk about snowflake syndrome. Yup anti, the whole world is against you and your opinion. Better to take the fight to them, right? I mean, you can't have a cause unless you make one happen, right? Such a rebel. Carry on with your crusade.
Eta. Talk about someone who gets triggered. You're in EVERY thread that has an opinion different from yours. You actively seek out confrontation. The sooner you admit that, the sooner you can begin anger management.
edit on 8-9-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I expose and oppose anti-white racism, so I'm a racist.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am racist because I thought they got they academy awards right.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
I expose and oppose anti-white racism, so I'm a racist.

Are you guilty of being white?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I guess I have to be racist for starring all of these self admitted racist.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If being white is wrong I dont wanna be right.

Is that racist? I am really not sure anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

You don't have to be white to be a racist.

Or is that racist to say?

But if it's racist to say, then you don't have to be white to be racist.

Unless you're white.

Now I'm confused.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join