It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are 3 reasons to why I am racist. why are you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: imsoconfused

You don't have to be white to be a racist.

Or is that racist to say?

But if it's racist to say, then you don't have to be white to be racist.

Unless you're white.

Now I'm confused.

You? I was allready confused. I would say I'm retarded but its probably racist.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Im ANTI Culture and anti religious ..

Right wing and left wing come from the Same Cloth..

they change roles every 3 decades..

and most dont see that!!

for Race I tend to think there was a reason why The MAIN Races were in Groups in the first place
Europe - ASIA - Africa - Australia - America ( native Americans ( Indian ) )

and WHAT would this World be, if it stayed that way.. isolated ??
what development ?

We would have Lifestyles that wouldn't exist anymore .. from the Cause of those races and culture ..

Im a hybrid race myself ...

but if a all white Magazine , or TV Channel exist ! then its
White Supremacist, a Racist ! thing !

yet there is Ebony, JET, All Black TV Net work Channels ,

for example ??

Top Black Magazines
Directory of all the weekly, monthly and quarterly African American magazines.
www.blacknews.com...

Why Do They Exist?

Black magazines exist because many mainstream magazines do not discuss issues that are important to African Americans.

Mainstream magazines rarely feature pictures of African Americans - something very important to any minority group.

Many of the magazines were created in a time when discrimination and racism in the United States was prevalent.

This isn't the 1950s any more!

I typed white magazines ! and NADA nothing ... in Google..

So who is really segregated from others .. ?

Race will always have a issue ..

but in someways it works ..

edit on 42016ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago9251 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I'm a racist because everyone else is.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm Canadian. Were all loving up here.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm a racist because I have a Zelda character as an Avatar.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DestroyDestroyDestroy
a reply to: Kali74

I'm anti-American because I think legal immigration takes too long and costs too much to the people who need it most because of our foreign policies.

As a LEGAL immigrant this argument is so infuriating. Hurr durr durr; it's sooo hard to immigrate legally so let's discard our immigration laws and open our borders. It's hard to immigrate to America because it's one of the most highly sought out places in the world to live; there are so many people trying to come here. We cannot let them all in at once.

If you're referencing Syrians and Iraqis who are being displaced by turmoil in the region, ask yourself why their neighboring countries aren't opening their borders to refugees. Why should we, a country half-way across the world, accept them?

And please drop the "justiciar of racism and bigotry" act. I've seen much more violence and intolerance from the zealous left, who apparently have a meltdown when confronted with an opposing opinion, than the right. This election cycle has been very eye opening. To think I identified as a leftist prior to seeing a bunch of ignorant assclowns shut down free speech because they don't agree with what's being said. Safe spaces, triggers, and micro-aggressions. People flipping a f***ing s*** over nothing. Give me a break. You're just contemporary brown shirts. You think you're justified in your heinous actions because you clumsily champion a "do-no-wrong" cause like racism or sexism.

Real racism is pigeon holing blacks into a single demographic and calling them Uncle Toms and House N*****s if they break from your biased perceptions. Real sexism is the # you see in other countries where women are considered second class citizens and actually have no rights. You want to talk about those countries? Many of them are Islamic s***holes. Yes, Islamic s***holes.

In case you can't see the blatant hypocrisy, Islam is not compatible with progressivism, let alone western culture. Women are stoned to death for adultery, under which rape is categorized (because there is no difference between consensual sex and rape since women are subhuman and there to serve men). Homosexuals are thrown from buildings or jailed.

And while not all Muslims are terrorists, the vast majority of terrorism in the last 2 decades has been carried out by Muslims, namely Wahhabi Islam, though there has been some Shiite terrorism as well. There is a cause for suspicion there; the fears of the American people are quite justified.

Yet the liberal self-righteous attitude is to say that any suspicion of Muslims is Islamophobia. Any verbal criticism or insult against a woman is misogyny, even if it's a criticism of her character or behavior. It's a wave of anti-intellectual, feel good naivety paired with an iron fist. It's absurd.

Live and let live; you aren't going to rid the world of bigotry by being a bigot.

Thank you for cleaning the mirror because thats the sitution when seeing it clearly for what it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I'm a racist because I'm pro-life. I guess that I should also add I'm a proud snowflake/victim because I sometimes disagree with and even make fun of asinine left-wing propaganda.

While we're at it, does anyone want to claim this prise:UFO Racism on ATS and Elsewhere?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
White, Male, Conservative, Cop, need I say more?

LMAO
edit on 8-9-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I'm racist because I think the best way to defeat racism is to deny the concept of race and stop giving it strength by acknowledging the concept as worthy of anything but scorn and ridicule.

If you are racist, then so is Morgan Freeman, cause he thinks something very similar to you.

Reporter: "How are we gonna get rid of racism?"
Morgan Freeman: "Stop Talking about it"

Morgan is a very wise man. But I guess im racist for promoting "hate".
edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 08 Sep 2016 16:42:41 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 08 Sep 2016 16:42:41 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I am racist because I never been attracted to women of my own race.
I am racist because I obscured two races by having mixed children.
I am racist because I don't care what your race is.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Anytime you disagree with a liberal, you are a racist. It's like SJW never had parents to read them, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". Below are three examples of why I am racist, please add to the list

I am racist because I don't think colleges should have different housing for different races

www.nbcnewyork.com...

I'd be regarded as racist because I think people should choose who they want to live with.

I am also racist because I think that a college should be able to name a building after a former president of that school: Clyde A. Lynch or for that matter a building can be named Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

nypost.com...

Am probably racist because I don't care who colleges name things after.

I am also racist because I think Yoga is for anyone whom wants to do it

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Yep, appropriate that culture, just like everyone else does. You watch the fur fly if someone tries banning the sale of curry and kebabs to white brits on a Saturday night.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't REALLY think Morgan Freeman is God.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's not? Does that mean Santa ain't real either?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't REALLY think Morgan Freeman is God.

For some odd and strange reason I saw this quote coming. lol

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am an evil racist nazi because I am german:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dmkbo85
I am an evil racist nazi because I am german:

Admitting it...is the first goosestep towards recovery.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's been a great list of determining who is an evil racist evil person, but who isn't racist?

What qualities can we, the evil racists, strive for in order to become unracistafied?

Well, all white people better start apologizing for being white.
Let's also compile a list of words and phrases that will be banned, so as to not offend.
Let's also compile a list of businesses that are inherently racist, as well as schools, and corporations.

Just follow these simple steps and everyone who is an obvious racist can then become purified in the waters of un-non-de-racist-isms.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Let's also compile a list of words and phrases that will be banned, so as to not offend.

BAN: 'White as a ghost'...because Dead people come in all colors.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would have to burn my passport and deny my heritage. What? No, I don't have an accent, it's an speech impairment

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BAN: 'White as a ghost'...because Dead people come in all colors.

Now you're being a deadist. That is deadism man. You mentioned dead and colors. You're a..deagot.

Dead may not have feelings. But..they were once people too! lol
edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 08 Sep 2016 20:02:18 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 08 Sep 2016 20:02:18 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join