It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump Forge That Doctor's Letter?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

When you google "grasping at straws" this thread is the first result on the page.

Seriously???

(A) Of course the letter is a Fraud...the question is whether Trump wrote it or The purported GI (not GP).

Lets start with Trump's intro:
“I am proud to share this health report, written by the highly respected Dr. Jacob Bornstein of Lenox Hill Hospital,” the mogul tweeted, linking to the letter."

WRONG DOCTOR..>The guy Trump cited is Dead.

- Wrong medical title on the letter
- A letter filled with Trump hyperbole "“will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.”“his strength and physical stamina are extraordinary” and his “laboratory test results are astonishingly excellent.”

-AND this

Bornstein’s signature line says that he is part of the “section of gastroenterology” at Lennox Hill hospital.
He is not.
And only partly because there is no section of gastroenterology at Lennox Hill hospital. There is a gastroenterology division.
And he is not part of that, either.

www.theatlantic.com...

- The website on the letterhead is inactive
- The letterhead includes his father who died six years ago.
- The letter has a gmail address (against HIPPA laws)
- Bornstein claimed he wrote the letter hastily in 5 minutes while a Limo was idling waiting for him? Ok..On letterhead? Typed up etc?
- Every doctor has called the letter utter bunk
- Bornstein also claims to be a fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology; that hasn’t been true for more than 20 years.

(B) OF COURSE the first post is someone pretending nothing to see here..

Here is a Pic of Trumps purported doctor ..

or how about this

Things Said By Donald Trump's Nutjob Doctor, Ranked By How Insane They Are

8. “I like Donald Trump because I think he likes me.”

7. “I don’t think he’s in any better or worse than the average person that goes and exercises every single day.”

6. “In a rush, I think some of those words didn’t come out exactly the way they were meant.”

5. “I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own.”

4. “I thought about it all day, and at the end, I get rushed and I get anxious when I get rushed. So, I try to get four or five lines done as fast as possible that they would be happy with.”

3. “[Previous U.S. presidents were] paranoid [...] psychotic.”

2. [Asked how he could justify claiming Trump would be the healthiest individual ever elected]:“I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead.”

1. “He would be fit because I think his brain is turned on 24 hours a day.”

theconcourse.deadspin.com...

edit on 1-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I swear to you? He looks like a street "vendor" I met in San Francisco many years back. Even his tongue was tie dyed...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Again with bashing someone for how they look. My god.

Where is the proof of fraud? I mean, this is as lame as saying Bannon is an illegal voter. Or Trumps wife is here illegally. Or His campaign manager punched a woman? Or he is having the Russians hack Hillary?

It is all a bunch of bs.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Where is the proof of fraud?

All of it...From the Header to the signature...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Again with bashing someone for how they look. My god.

Where is the proof of fraud? I mean, this is as lame as saying Bannon is an illegal voter. Or Trumps wife is here illegally. Or His campaign manager punched a woman? Or he is having the Russians hack Hillary?

It is all a bunch of bs.

There is more evidence for the first three items on your list than for many of the accusations repeatedly leveled at Clinton.

And he gave a public speech calling for the Russians to hack Hillary.
edit on 1-9-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I don't know if the Trump forged the letter or not... It doesn't matter. Not because of who wrote it, but because of the comical content... His medical exam "showed only positive results"? LOL! That's comedy gold!

In any case, his followers don't care that he's a liar, a cheater, a sleazy opportunist who will take them to the cleaners! They're on his team! That's all that matters.

And Hillary's report showing only positive results is NOT comedy gold ?

LOL!

In any case, her followers don't care that she's a liar, a cheater, a sleazy opportunist who will take them to the cleaners! They're on her team! That's all that matters.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99

Who cares?

Only the 300 million + people who may be presided over by this ghastly excuse for a human being, and the rest of the planet who may well find themselves bombed into oblivion because he got dissed and always 'shoots back 100x' when he gets his spectacularly immature feelings hurt.

If you don't think that forging a physical health and readiness attestation for the toughest job in the world is important news, then at the very least, don't bother clicking on the link or responding.

I wrote that for the adults in the room who realize the actual real live dangers of putting an insane asylum candidate into high office, complete with the launch codes.

If you don't understand the dangers, perhaps your history education needs an upgrade. I lived through WWII and I've seen what can happen. A very few crazy people got us into that and scores of millions died.

I am curious as to why you do not make this same post about Hillary, who is supposedly leading the polls and has ACTUALLY DONE everything that you accuse Trump of doing in the future.

You people are beyond belief.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Who cares?

Only the 300 million + people who may be presided over by this ghastly excuse for a human being, and the rest of the planet who may well find themselves bombed into oblivion because he got dissed and always 'shoots back 100x' when he gets his spectacularly immature feelings hurt.

If you don't think that forging a physical health and readiness attestation for the toughest job in the world is important news, then at the very least, don't bother clicking on the link or responding.

I wrote that for the adults in the room who realize the actual real live dangers of putting an insane asylum candidate into high office, complete with the launch codes.

If you don't understand the dangers, perhaps your history education needs an upgrade. I lived through WWII and I've seen what can happen. A very few crazy people got us into that and scores of millions died.

I am curious as to why you do not make this same post about Hillary, who is supposedly leading the polls and has ACTUALLY DONE everything that you accuse Trump of doing in the future.

Because the post was about Trump. If you read the thread, I stated several times I'm no supporter of Hillary. I'm an equal opportunity voodoo doll needle sticker. BOTH of them are horrible candidates, but quite possibly the only worse person in the country than Hillary would be Trump. She's corrupt. He's insane.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No, you cannot just write something or copy and paste and say it is true? Where is the fraud. Did the doctor say hi did not 'write' it? If not, you got nothing....

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Never gave a speech to hack Hillary. He said if they have evidence maybe the press would like to see it. Get your facts straight.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
www.nytimes.com...

Sounds like he's asking them to find them, not just share what they've already got. That's Encouraging Hacking 101.

edit on 2-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

No, you cannot just write something or copy and paste and say it is true? Where is the fraud. Did the doctor say hi did not 'write' it? If not, you got nothing....

So can we close down the 50+ Hillary threads where you Trump supporters come in and say "come on its obvious" as your proof?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Who cares?

It's so telling how desperate and ignorant the Trump supporters are that there only response to something clearly, hilariously fraudulent done by Trump is.... "what about Hillary?" "Why haven't you made a Hillary thread?"

They really are living up to the uninformed, uneducated and ignorant stereotype.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The truth is, many simply do not and will not care if their chosen candidate - on either side - lies or misrepresents the truth... or gives misleading statements... or lies under oath... or changes positions numerous times... or says terrible things... or is mind bogglingly careless with classified emails... or impersonates a publicist/physician/etc... or hires someone fired for sexual harassment to their campaign... or colludes with their party to suppress an opponent.... or the countless scandals and misdeeds that have plagued every administration in our life times without exception.

It simply doesn't matter. People have chosen their sides, they have entrenched themselves and they are going to ride until the rhetorical death for that candidate.

Which is their prerogative and their right, and I respect that. But at times it does give one pause.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Sigh.... it's after years of a irrationality foisted on Americans, with "false equivalency" and where "truth" is whatever one deems it is. This obfuscation of, this purposeful confusion over, what it means to be "truthful", the nature of truth, leads people into meaningless conversations, "mak[ing] any constructive conversation impossible".

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: DelMarvel

Never gave a speech to hack Hillary. He said if they have evidence maybe the press would like to see it.

Get your facts straight.

"Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," he said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. "

Get your reality straight.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join