It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump Forge That Doctor's Letter?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
More information has come out about that idiotic letter Trump's 'gastroenterologist' of 30+ years supposedly wrote 'in five minutes' while the limo waited outside. NBC aired an interview with the doctor who seems... not all that with it, frankly. He stated that he was in a rush and when he's in a rush, he gets anxious and just wrote what he did in a Trumpian voice. That a billionaire would trust his health to someone so borderline strains credulity, but then again, it's Trump. If you had your choice of any renowned internist in all of Manhattan, would this be your guy?

Trump doctor video

There are several problems with his story, not the least of which is that available photos of the good doctor make him look less than professional, but perhaps the most telling issue is the letterhead. Harold Bornstein Images

It's all done in the exact same font as the body of the letter and one report was that it was all in MS Word. I've never seen a doctor's letterhead that exactly matched the body of the letter itself, have you? That's the whole point of letterhead, to give the accompanying text some authority and gravitas, and prevent forgeries.

I suppose the good doctor could have, in his haste, grabbed a blank piece of paper, put that whole 'letterhead' thing in there (for arguably the most important document of his career that was going to be seen by everyone) and then hurriedly write some Trumpian-esque medically illiterate hyperbole instead of something that sounds like a first year med school C student could have authored after 48 hours of no sleep with a modicum of effort.

But here's the rub:

The 'letterhead' includes a website address: www.haroldbornsteinmd.com which was not registered until months later, and then we can presume not by the good doctor himself but by someone in Bellevue, WA.

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Name: Privacy Administrator
Organization: Anonymize, Inc.
Mailing Address: PO Box 742, Bellevue WA 98009 US
Phone: +1.4253668810
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]
Admin Contact
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Tech Contact
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Registrar
WHOIS Server: whois.epik.com
URL: www.epik.com...
Registrar: EPIK, INC.
IANA ID: 617
Abuse Contact Email:[email protected]
Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252025160
Status
Domain Status:clientTransferProhibited icann.org...
Important Dates
Updated Date: 2016-08-24
Created Date: 2016-04-07
Registration Expiration Date: 2018-04-07
Name Servers
NS1.ABOVE.COM
NS2.ABOVE.COM
Raw WHOIS Record

haroldbornsteinmd.com whois

The only possible explanation for this lunacy is that Donald Trump wrote that letter himself, got his 'doctor' to state that HE wrote it after 8 whole months of hiding from the press and finally making a fool of himself on camera, and the Donald added that bit about the website because for some insane reason, he thought doctors would have websites... and an enterprising person noticed this much later and registered the name in order to try to profit from it, as reported by Huffington Post:

I sent an email on Saturday afternoon to the Gmail address listed in the letter’s header. Someone replied from the address a little after 1 a.m. on Sunday, saying he or she wanted money to talk. ‘325 per hour in advance,’ the person wrote.”

Also please note that initially, Donald twittered out that 'he was proud to share this report from JACOB Bornstein, M.D.' who unfortunately has been dead for quite a while. I guess all those years Donald was seeing Harold yearly, he just forgot which one he was, even with the 'best memory in the world'.

it just keeps getting better

We've seen that Donald thinks nothing of calling up reporters and claiming to be someone other than himself, a PR person of varying names. He's submitted tax documents that his tax accountant claimed were signed 'with his signature, but I didn't prepare that tax return' -

Democracy Now Trump Tax Fraud

DAVID CAY JOHNSTON: Well, Donald has done a very good job of trying to keep a number of things out of the public record and shut down investigations, but I found two tax appeals he filed from the year 1984, one with the City of New York and one with the state. And in one of these two cases, Donald filed something called a Schedule C. That’s what a freelancer files. He reported zero income and $626,000 of expenses, with no receipts and no documentation. That’s something that could be construed as tax fraud. During the hearing, which lasted two days, the CPA and lawyer who had done Trump’s tax returns for years was shown the tax return, and he said, "Well, that’s my signature, but I didn’t prepare that tax return."

Now, it was a photocopy. And, of course, you can put a name on a document with a photocopy machine. My first big national investigative reporting award was for just such a device used by a corrupt Michigan politician. And The Trump Organization didn’t respond to any of my questions—the Trump campaign—about this. Donald was hit in one case with a 35 percent penalty. And in the other case, the 25 percent penalty was not applied, only because nobody could find the original tax return, which I think suggests that a photocopy is what was mailed in in the first place.

What's it going to take for Trump supporters to see this guy as he really is? A con.

I'm beginning to suspect that the Donald is a drug addict (much has been written about the likelihood he's on amphetamines of some sort) and the doctor is his supplier. But that's another post.
edit on 31-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: fixed typos, my mistake

edit on 8/31/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Title edit for more accurate title. All caps removed on one word. Please do not use all caps in titles.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

When you google "grasping at straws" this thread is the first result on the page.

Seriously???

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well Im sold

Trump isnt healthy and he lied about emails.
Guess everyone should vote Hillary now.

Oh snip... hang on

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
never mind

edit on 313k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sorry didn't read it because it's just trump bashing anyway .whats it matter?

I'm from the uk so doesn't bother me either way .

All we hear is trump bashing but never hear about Hilary .

Is she alive ?

Either way you have 2 bad choices .

Hope it goes ok for you tho because America is in a bit of a mess isn't it ?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
That doctor looks too liberal... lol

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
We have two bad choices and two good choices.

There ARE other people running for office, and I don't support Hillary in any way, shape or form, either.

Can anyone refute the post, or do Trump supporters not bother to read?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

When you google "grasping at straws" this thread is the first result on the page.

Seriously???

Why is this 'grasping at straws'?

There is NO WAY a certified M.D. wrote that letter. No effing way.

Which means Donald Trump forged what could be called a legal document, submitted it as proof of his physical health, and then in some way presumably bribed this actual gastroenterologist to admit to having written it himself, thus making him a permanent laughingstock amongst his peers and also presumably ruining his medical practice to all but dimwit Trump supporters, because would YOU patronize this guy, after seeing that video?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Very little evidence presented.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Seriously???

And oh by the way - I submitted this post at 11:02, you answered at 11:07 and the links I provided take a tad bit more than five minutes to review.

Which means you can't be bothered to do your due diligence, or look at the research I provided, before bombastically declaring I'm 'grasping at straws'.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Very little evidence presented.

You didn't look at any of it, did you?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Seriously???

the countless amount of hillary email threads arent grasping at straws either though.. riiiiiiight.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Check the www site at

HAROLDBORNSTEINMD.COM

it redirects to annoyingteddy.com

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:19:12 GMT
Server: Apache
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.45-0+deb7u4
Set-Cookie: __tad=1472667552.8279496; expires=Sat, 29-Aug-2026 18:19:12 GMT
Content-Length: 0
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

Does this sound like a valid setup for a doctor. Something is odd.
edit on 8/31/2016 by roadgravel because: rephrase

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nice thread mate! I just authored something similar-ish thread in the mud-pit.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Forgery makes perfect sense considering the tone of the letter. Of course that wouldn't matter to his supporters... They're hoping for a guy who has no morals, willing to destroy families and break international law... so a simple forgery, that's to be expected....

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Care to discuss the fact Trump doesn't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes? Or is that not part of your crafted narrative? Sorry to shatter that.

Doctors note aside those 2 facts alone tells me he's probably healthier than Obama and he's got 15 years on the man. Now his health compared to Hillary? There would be no contest. She needs help up a flight of 10 stairs and Trump can still make it up a 45 degree incline while golfing.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The thing to remember here is Trump targets the disenfranchised voter traditionally labeled as "stupid", "racist", "bigots". That's a hugely ignorant demographic. You go to them with forged doctor's note and they just stare with blank cow eyes. As long as he still promises to forcibly deport the Mexicans and ban the Muslims it's all good in their mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think it should be haroldbornstein.com

it is a medical doctor site. domain created Dec 16, 2015

The website contact office address matches the letter.

Maybe the domain on the letter is wrong, which points to a mistake by the writer

Connecting to COM.whois-servers.net...
Connecting to whois.godaddy.com...

Domain ID: 1987859371_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Update Date: 2016-08-23T18:54:07Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-16T22:35:27Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-12-16T22:35:27Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: ok www.icann.org...
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.LIFEHOSTED.COM
Name Server: NS2.LIFEHOSTED.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net...
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-08-31T18:00:00Z

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't need no stinking doctor to tell me that Trumps ready to kick some ass.

Merica! F yeah. Coming to you to save the mother f-in day yeah!

See signature

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Forgery makes perfect sense considering the tone of the letter. Of course that wouldn't matter to his supporters... They're hoping for a guy who has no morals, willing to destroy families and break international law... so a simple forgery, that's to be expected....

Change the word guy to gal and you just described Hillary supporters.
Only difference being is that Trump hasnt had a real chance yet to basically commit treason and give away state secrets, or do nothing while Americans hes serving are butchered.

But give the guy a chance and in a few years he may be as morally bankrupt and despicable as Hillary but hes just not quite there yet.

I understand hating Trump, his confident style and bravado turn alot of weak people off but hating Trump and being pro Hillary are 2 very different kettles of fish.

Her defence of a child rapist and her attack on his victim tell me everything I need to know about sweet old Hillary

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join