It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump Forge That Doctor's Letter?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

Why is this 'grasping at straws'?

There is NO WAY a certified M.D. wrote that letter. No effing way.

Because the certified M.D. said that he wrote that letter.

The man who wrote it, said he wrote it and you say "no way" yet you want to talk 'facts' which is liberal doublespeak for B.S.

HE LIED. Like all of Trump's other representatives and Trump himself.

Either that or he failed to grab a piece of his own easily available letterhead and used a blank piece of paper instead, went to the trouble of typing out (whilst the limo was waiting) his letterhead header including a virus-laden dotcom account with his name on it which wasn't registered until months later, then proceeded (whilst the limo was waiting, pressure!) to write an entirely medically nonsensical letter using Trump's exactly specific language usage (even though he would NEVER do that for another letter, as he states in the video), scribbles an illegible signature on it and gives it to the driver to be used for possibly the most important document he'll ever author, which will forever and a day result in him being a laughingstock amongst his peer group and will probably result (wait for it!) him losing his admitting privileges at the only hospital that he's still associated with in any way. He needs drug testing and at the very least a mental health review, his very own self.

Sorry but I'm calling BS on your claim that this is BS. I was in the medical field for decades. No doctor wrote this, and other posters have quoted other (real) doctors to that effect.

I'm increasingly astonished at the obtuseness of Trump' supporters. It's truly mindboggling.
edit on 31-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: addendum

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Let's face it. Whatever any politician say has to be taken with a grain of salt. It's hard to find a truly honest one any more.

Talking crap is par for the course in today's politics.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Who cares?

Only the 300 million + people who may be presided over by this ghastly excuse for a human being, and the rest of the planet who may well find themselves bombed into oblivion because he got dissed and always 'shoots back 100x' when he gets his spectacularly immature feelings hurt.

If you don't think that forging a physical health and readiness attestation for the toughest job in the world is important news, then at the very least, don't bother clicking on the link or responding.

I wrote that for the adults in the room who realize the actual real live dangers of putting an insane asylum candidate into high office, complete with the launch codes.

If you don't understand the dangers, perhaps your history education needs an upgrade. I lived through WWII and I've seen what can happen. A very few crazy people got us into that and scores of millions died.

How safe do you think 360 million Americans would be under a pay to play President?

And Trump wouldn't be a pay to play President? Everyone on his recently appointed council of economic advisors are people who contributed large amounts of money to his campaign.

Regardless, politicians giving access to those who donated money is hardly a new development in American politics. Turning over the nuclear codes and the control of the greatest military force in the history of humanity to an erratic, narcissistic ignoramus like Trump would be.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is what a REAL letter from a doctor looks like...

www.scribd.com...

No superlatives or lies... just an honest report of issues and medications one might expect for someone her age. Unlike Trump, who apparently has never had an illness his entire life...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I've already explained that I would never vote for Hillary either, please actually read the OP and thread before responding.

There are two sane, intelligent, qualified, real live adults running under other party platforms.

The MSM almost pretends they don't exist, wonder why?

Do you think that the Dems and the Republicans are the only parties to exist, ever, or that they will continue on forever without collapsing under the weight of their own dishonesty and corruption?

Remember the Whigs?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Perhaps this is a repeat of of many above and frankly I only read 2 down to come to my conclusion!

If we are talking about health and I look at who is out there mixing it up with people all across the country then Trump wins hands down!

Seriously like him or not he is all over. Coast to Coast and now even on short notice in Mexico!

LOL as I type MSNBC can't help to give the guy Kudos over what Hillary is doing!

Lastly to stay on point would a sickly guy be able to do what he is doing????

PS Trump is 70, how healthy are you at your age? Could you fly place to place and deliver? Most on this site could not!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
SOMEONE forged it ,but WHOM is the question and DID Trump know?
Can THESE be shown?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
This is what a REAL letter from a doctor looks like...

www.scribd.com...

No superlatives or lies... just an honest report of issues and medications one might expect for someone her age. Unlike Trump, who apparently has never had an illness his entire life...

I'd give Hillary's doc a barely passing grade on that. Some of the stats aren't believable (the BP for one, rarely will anyone have that low a BP at that age) and there's much missing. Lab test results in more detail, especially post concussion would be nice with MRI results. There's no way Hillary exercises doing yoga or weightlifting, unless she pretends at it, for a minute or two. She's gotten quite thick in the middle since that letter from last year; part of it may be she's wearing a bullet proof vest in public, but if I were her doc, I'd give her a complete GYN exam (ewwww); she looks like she's carrying some big fibroids in there which could cause bladder and other symptoms, easily, at her age. She's at risk for occult malignancies with a middle that large, also. Since the physical exam letter didn't specify I can only conclude nothing of that sort was done which borders on malpractice in her age group if accurate, or shirking on health issues if Hillary declined those recommendations.

Anyone Hillary's age has a medical file several inches thick, especially someone who has had free access to medical care their whole lives. We should see more of that from Hillary, and far more from Trump including mental health exams.

That Trump was seeing this whackadoodle doctor for the last 30+ years begs the question - has he seen a real doctor for a real exam anytime in the last several decades? Or has he been afraid to see anyone, lest drug testing be done?
edit on 31-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: addendum

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
SOMEONE forged it ,but WHOM is the question and DID Trump know?
Can THESE be shown?

He submitted it, he's responsible for the contents.

No one else talks or writes like that, right? It could easily be from his Twitter account.

We could ask him, but he'd just lie yet again. He obviously doesn't think telling the truth about anything is important.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Getting shuttled around on private jets with all the comforts including beds, and from there door to door limo service isn't exactly strenuous. His most strenuous activity would appear to be golfing, with a golf cart.

And that's one of our points - he appears to be on uppers of some kind. He brags about needing only a few hours of sleep and his speech patterns are nonsensical. His biographer (who REALLY wrote 'Art of the Deal') stated that even back then, he had the attention span of a small child. He has called into numerous journalists pretending to be his own PR agent, denied it when it was found out, and then joked about it 'you like that, do ya?' What kind of mind dreams up stuff like this? Either a mentally ill one gone quite 'round the bend, or one with a serious drug habit.

I presume Trump supporters would advocate to him that he take some kind of legally oversighted drug testing, just to prove the point? What harm would there be in that? Hillary too, and Johnson and Stein.

It should be mandated before, during and after elections. For Congress and other representatives also, right down to dogcatcher.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That is a blanket and inaccurate statement DR.
SOMEONE botched NATIONAL security ,recently and SHE has successfully evaded it by the same means backed by media and the Administration. ,THAT far surpasses a certificate of health to me.
WAY beyond any worry this would POSSIBLY cause.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
If we are talking about health and I look at who is out there mixing it up with people all across the country then Trump wins hands down!

Seriously like him or not he is all over. Coast to Coast and now even on short notice in Mexico!

Two points here: Trump, his surrogates and the entire right wing echo chamber are engaged in a long running disinformation campaign impugning Clinton's health. However, while she has released actual details about her physical condition (including medication she is on) all we have from him is this laughably sketchy letter from a dubious doctor. For starters, are we to believe a 70 year old billionaire is not on any medication at all?

Secondly--yeah, he seems very robust for a man of seventy. However, he is still a man of seventy. The fact that he seems vigorous now means nothing. He could keel over tomorrow from something that might be apparent to an honest and trustworthy examining physician.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: sirlancelot

Getting shuttled around on private jets with all the comforts including beds, and from there door to door limo service isn't exactly strenuous. His most strenuous activity would appear to be golfing, with a golf cart.

And that's one of our points - he appears to be on uppers of some kind. He brags about needing only a few hours of sleep and his speech patterns are nonsensical. His biographer (who REALLY wrote 'Art of the Deal') stated that even back then, he had the attention span of a small child. He has called into numerous journalists pretending to be his own PR agent, denied it when it was found out, and then joked about it 'you like that, do ya?' What kind of mind dreams up stuff like this? Either a mentally ill one gone quite 'round the bend, or one with a serious drug habit.

I presume Trump supporters would advocate to him that he take some kind of legally oversighted drug testing, just to prove the point? What harm would there be in that? Hillary too, and Johnson and Stein.

It should be mandated before, during and after elections. For Congress and other representatives also, right down to dogcatcher.

It must be difficult supporting Hillary at this point! I look at the actions and the lack thereof. Trump is all over doing rally's, interviews, and press conferences meanwhile Hillary can barely give a speech! When both candidtes are invites to Mexico Trump with days notice shows up! Where is Hillary? Asleep I suppose, as usual! BTW FUnny how one who just joins this site is chiming in...just saying!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

You are exactly right - the site is WRONG on the "letterhead" of Trump's "statement of health letter."

Would a doctor's office really get the address of their own website wrong on their letterhead?? Would they really do a letterhead in MS Word? If they did, wouldn't they have corrected a typo like that?

Very strange. Very strange indeed.

- AB

I would like to know if anyone can hunt down a letter from Dr. Bornstein's office that has a real letterhead. I did a quick search and found nothing. That would be an interesting coup. A letter before and after on the office letterhead would be best, unless he just uses MSf Word and no letterhead, and types the wrong information on it, in general...
edit on 31-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Reading all of this...I have my mind asking: Was this a Trump tactic? Recently, he tossed out a twitter, that he would share all of his medical records if Hillary does, right? Did Trump already know or suspect that Hillary has health issues and he purposely planned such a silly letter to instigate the public to ask to see more from both candidates?

Is this a possibility? Is he attempting to railroad Hillary into a corner?
edit on 8 31 2016 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't think a reasonable person would consider this letter a release of medical history/records.

Sounds like something from MAD magazine.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yes, it's not an actual report. It's just a summary letter from her Dr., just as what Trump claims to have made public. That's what most presidents have released. Not their entire medical history. I posted it to compare to Trump's.

Here's Obama's

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
You're not seriously saying that same exact statement can't be applied to Hillary's supporters too?

I used the word "followers" in hopes to differentiate between people who support Trump because he's the only viable choice (supporters) and people who form the cult-like "following" that Trump seems to have in certain circles.

Supporters will call out their candidate when they think they're wrong. Followers just go along, no matter WTH they do or say. I'm sure Hillary has some "followers" but I don't know of any here. Most who will vote for her here only do so because they see her as their only viable choice against insanity.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Two points here: Trump, his surrogates and the entire right wing echo chamber are engaged in a long running disinformation campaign impugning Clinton's health. However, while she has released actual details about her physical condition (including medication she is on) all we have from him is this laughably sketchy letter from a dubious doctor. For starters, are we to believe a 70 year old billionaire is not on any medication at all?

Secondly--yeah, he seems very robust for a man of seventy. However, he is still a man of seventy. The fact that he seems vigorous now means nothing. He could keel over tomorrow from something that might be apparent to an honest and trustworthy examining physician.

Ok true but meanwhile the only other option, Hillary hardly is out there at all. Has had several medical observers show concern about her neurological issue's and behaviors. Hillary has had a brain issue and is on cumadian and strong blood thinner. SO if you wanna compare health I'd say Hillary is most likely to kick the bucket of atleast be unable to perform the actions of our next potus.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

When you google "grasping at straws" this thread is the first result on the page.

Seriously???

the countless amount of hillary email threads arent grasping at straws either though.. riiiiiiight.

No it is not. In Hillary's case, it is solid information of high crimes. Big difference.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join