It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama needs to call a National emergency on violence in Chicago

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:05 AM
30 thousand gangs in the US. People dedicated to crime, quite dedicated.
They have guns.

First trump plans to deport most of the illegals in Hispanic gangs like MS13.
That i my book is a good start as most of the drugs come in to calif with the help of like MS13 working with the cartels.

Most of these illegal gang members will be very easy to find by there gang tattoos.
And the wall will help limit the ways drugs can inter the US.
edit on 8-9-2016 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
Yes.. invade Chicaco, declare war on Chicago.

For how long will you people support criminal gangs controlling whole neighbourhoods? What's to stop these people from declaring sovereignty?

Take them out, bomb them. It's about time.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
September 29, 2016

The bad neighborhoods are certainly where the most shootings occur, but increasingly, random people are being shot while driving on the city expressways. Today, there were two unrelated murders on the Expressways of Chicago.

The number of expressway shootings this year is already 42. Yes... FORTY TWO. (That's one per week) This type of violence affects EVERYONE traveling in or close to Chicago on one of the highways. I try my best to stay 10+ miles beyond the city limits as much as possible.
edit on 9/29/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:06 PM
American culture is one which is based in violence, and practicing an immoral way of life. The US is the leading consumer of illicit drugs in the world with it's idol worshipping culture. No surprise shootings have been on the rise. Bigbossjock my stimociever explained, I have uploaded videos on youtube. Some of the videos explain further my views and tell about the CIA ran program I presently am in.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
Monday, October 3, 2016

Another bloody weekend in Chicago just concluded.. 46 people shot. A lot of people also stabbed, run over, etc..

Since this is normal now, and not reported on the nightly news, I wonder what the new "magic number" is for triggering a story on ABC-7, or NBC-5, or CBS-2 Chicago?

new topics

top topics
<< 2  3  4   >>