It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama needs to call a National emergency on violence in Chicago

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
30 thousand gangs in the US. People dedicated to crime, quite dedicated.
They have guns.

First trump plans to deport most of the illegals in Hispanic gangs like MS13.
That i my book is a good start as most of the drugs come in to calif with the help of like MS13 working with the cartels.
www.borderlandbeat.com...

Most of these illegal gang members will be very easy to find by there gang tattoos.
And the wall will help limit the ways drugs can inter the US.
edit on 8-9-2016 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Yes.. invade Chicaco, declare war on Chicago.

For how long will you people support criminal gangs controlling whole neighbourhoods? What's to stop these people from declaring sovereignty?

Take them out, bomb them. It's about time.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
September 29, 2016

The bad neighborhoods are certainly where the most shootings occur, but increasingly, random people are being shot while driving on the city expressways. Today, there were two unrelated murders on the Expressways of Chicago.

Link: abc7chicago.com...

The number of expressway shootings this year is already 42. Yes... FORTY TWO. (That's one per week) This type of violence affects EVERYONE traveling in or close to Chicago on one of the highways. I try my best to stay 10+ miles beyond the city limits as much as possible.
edit on 9/29/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
American culture is one which is based in violence, and practicing an immoral way of life. The US is the leading consumer of illicit drugs in the world with it's idol worshipping culture. No surprise shootings have been on the rise. Bigbossjock my stimociever explained, I have uploaded videos on youtube. Some of the videos explain further my views and tell about the CIA ran program I presently am in.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Monday, October 3, 2016

Another bloody weekend in Chicago just concluded.. 46 people shot. A lot of people also stabbed, run over, etc..

Story: www.chicagotribune.com...

Since this is normal now, and not reported on the nightly news, I wonder what the new "magic number" is for triggering a story on ABC-7, or NBC-5, or CBS-2 Chicago?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
November 20, 2016

As of last weekend, Chicago surpassed 700 murders for 2016. More than New York and Los Angeles COMBINED. Chicago has a population of 2.7 million. NYC+LA = 12.5 million people.

chicago.suntimes.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
With all of the anti-police violence going on today, Chicago is certainly in the proverbial "Between a rock and a hard place"
They certainly have a capable police force, but they are throttled. Cities have to take charge of their own, when violent factions try and make a move to terrorize it's citizens, so instead of declaring a national emergency, they should lock that city down and show these idiots what a city emergency really looks like.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Just a Bunch of Posers Posin' as Protesters . Their Main Goal is to Incite Violence , not Because they have any Good Reason to , but because their Goal is to Spread Social Chaos in the Streets for the Brainwashed Masses that Do Not Know What exactly they All are Protesting about .
edit on 21-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The Chicago police are so afraid of losing their jobs, due to being blamed for citizen brutality, or worse, one 17 year police veteran allowed a criminal to beat her unconscious recently. After coming to in the hospital, this officer said that shed didn't want to shoot the thug, and end up being crucified by the Media, Civil Rights leaders, and the Police Investigative Board.

edit on 11/20/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

eta: Obama is a moron, as are most black 'leaders' today.

If a Harvard Law graduate, who was elected President of the United States TWICE, is a 'moron" WTH does that make you?

There was a time ATS didn't permit these kinds of racist ignorant comments. You would have been out of here.

I miss those days.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Tardacus

How many of these poor people have the finances to just up and move elsewhere to better themselves? If it was that easy, many would have left a long time ago.

I'm assuming the people of Chicago have two feet the same as everyone else. No excuse.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" I wonder what the new "magic number" is for triggering a story on ABC-7, or NBC-5, or CBS-2 "

This Would ........

MSM - This Just in .... 5 Journalists were Shot Dead today in the Streets of Chicago . Stay Tuned for our 12 Hour Coverage of the Event Next on the BBS Network .........

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Actually, what triggered a murder report on the news this week was a Chicago Alderman Danny Davis's GRANDSON getting murdered. (An "Alderman" is like a city senator. He/she is in charge of a specific section of town.)

Basketball star Dwayne Wade's cousin was murdered last month. Alderman Davis's grandson murdered this month. Neither murder was related to their affiliation with a VIP. Just two unlucky folks that are among the 3,221 Chicago shootings this year.

Crime Stats Updated Daily (This is SAD!): heyjackass.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Actually, what triggered a murder report on the news this week was a Chicago Alderman Danny Davis's GRANDSON getting murdered. (An "Alderman" is like a city senator. He/she is in charge of a specific section of town.)

Basketball star Dwayne Wade's cousin was murdered last month. Alderman Davis's grandson murdered this month. Neither murder was related to their affiliation with a VIP. Just two unlucky folks that are among the 3,221 Chicago shootings this year.

Crime Stats Updated Daily (This is SAD!): heyjackass.com...

Danny Davis is a CONGRESSMAN. A buck dancing bojangling one but a congressman nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Danny Davis is a CONGRESSMAN. A buck dancing bojangling one but a congressman nonetheless.

And the painful irony of his being a 20 year veteran of the Chicago
Police, with quite a stretch as Chief. It had to be heartbreaking...

It's as bad or worse than a Kurt Russell movie-- and people have to
live in that jail, because almost all of them can't afford to escape.
I heard the lady say it almost 40 years ago, and it's damned true:
"Poverty ain't to do with money, it's about hope." Hopeless as it
might be, I feel lucky to be as far away from the Loop as I am now.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My God.. even Thanksgiving weekend was horrific. Another 70 shootings in Gun-Controlled Chicago.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
December 26, 2016

President Obama apparently has given up on his home town.. 40 shot/11 killed over Christmas weekend.

The total number of shooting victims so far this year is 4,252, up 47% from 2,884 at this time in 2015.
The number of murders in Chicago this year is on course to top that of Los Angeles and New York City combined.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Any comments from Obama or Emanuel ?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 26, 2016

President Obama apparently has given up on his home town.. 40 shot/11 killed over Christmas weekend.

The total number of shooting victims so far this year is 4,252, up 47% from 2,884 at this time in 2015.
The number of murders in Chicago this year is on course to top that of Los Angeles and New York City combined.

www.foxnews.com...

Donald Trump is racist.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Any comments from Obama or Emanuel ?

Yes.. they wish all of Chicago "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join