It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial pastor and activist Kenneth Adkins charged with child molestation in Brunswick

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And anyway - no - I already said, we should "love" when Jamie Dimon gets arrested and set adrift on an iceberg in a boiling sulfur pit....

oh wait... I keep forgetting what the ATS goal is! I feel like Ricky Bobby running around in his underwear because he thought he was on fire must have felt!!!!

GO TRUMP!!!

Yay!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
And anyway - no - I already said, we should "love" when Jamie Dimon gets arrested and set adrift on an iceberg in a boiling sulfur pit....

oh wait... I keep forgetting what the ATS goal is! I feel like Ricky Bobby running around in his underwear because he thought he was on fire must have felt!!!!

GO TRUMP!!!

Yay!!!

Not really sure where you are going with this post. It is pretty much unrelated to what I am talking about.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

im not defending him i just think its sad everyone thinks he is guilty even before a trial just because he expressed an opinion on gays. It sem like the medias narrative on the subject is working way to easily on the peasants

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not really sure where you are going with this post.

Me neither! I'm just a stupid liberal running around shrieking, and not knowing where I'm going either!!

It is pretty much unrelated to what I am talking about.

Well, I'm talking about the OP. I don't know what you're talking about, except shaming him for using "LOVE" as a descriptor of his emotional satisfaction that the asshole got caught.

It isn't okay to "LOVE" justice!!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

if you read my posts you will see i am not focusing on that part. I am focusing on the part were joy is being had without even a trail. say he is innocent he will never live it down and people were always remember the time he was accused, there is no coming back from that. And the op knows he is already guilty so he is happy? Just please go back and read

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Me neither! I'm just a stupid liberal running around shrieking, and not knowing where I'm going either!!

Whatever works for you.

Well, I'm talking about the OP. I don't know what you're talking about, except shaming him for using "LOVE" as a descriptor of his emotional satisfaction that the asshole got caught.

It isn't okay to "LOVE" justice!!

He is not loving 'justice', he is loving irony. Irony in which a child was raped to fulfill said irony.

edit on 27-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not off his meds

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

He is guilty of abusive homophobia and hate speech. If this child molestation got him arrested (and they don't just willy-nilly arrest people -- there has to be "probably cause" in the mind of the judge and the evidence presented to him or her for a judge to issue a Warrant for Arrest)...

then GOOD! I LOVE IT when that happens! I LOVE stories where the bad guy gets what's coming to him.

This jerk has a record of being hateful and sick towards others. That's all that is needed to indict him for failure of moral character, asshattery, and sliminess.

He exercised his "freech" (free speech) to say that the victims of the Pulse massacre got what they deserved. Now - OMG - karma, in our lifetimes!!!! Real life justice!!!

I LOVE stories like this!

edit on 8/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: yay for alex jones and donald trump and breitbart. we are so saved.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774

im not defending him i just think its sad everyone thinks he is guilty even before a trial just because he expressed an opinion on gays. It sem like the medias narrative on the subject is working way to easily on the peasants

Interesting point.

People are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

I must confess that in the case of child abuse I immediately consider guilt.

A wise post to consider.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Even if he is, he still said those things, they are recorded and documented --- he said that the Pulse victims deserved to be murdered. And now he's accused of being a pedo.

How much heinous, disgusting, utterly vile behavior does a person have to exhibit before people get to be happy they are caught????

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

can you define "abusive homophobia"?

can you define "Hate Speech"

I am interested in this conversation but have to go to work, i will reply later.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Even if he is, he still said those things, they are recorded and documented --- he said that the Pulse victims deserved to be murdered. And now he's accused of being a pedo.

How much heinous, disgusting, utterly vile behavior does a person have to exhibit before people get to be happy they are caught????

IF he is convicted then throw a party. It seems you have already convicted him of pedophilia based on your dislike for his speech.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

After the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando in June, Adkins tweeted, “been through so much with these Jacksonville homosexuals that I don’t see none of them as victims. I see them as getting what they deserve.”

Careful what you wish for!!

edit on 8/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

After the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando in June, Adkins tweeted, “been through so much with these Jacksonville homosexuals that I don’t see none of them as victims. I see them as getting what they deserve.”

Careful what you wish for!!

Do you feel he should be arrested for being a dick?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I think he should be stripped of his title and publicly shamed for being a dick.
Did you read what he said?

And there's more!!

Last month Adkins admitted he made up an endorsement that he posted on Facebook falsely stating that state Rep. Jeff Jones, R-St. Simons Island, had endorsed J. Peter Murphy in a race for the Glynn County Commission.

“I told a lie,” Adkins told the Times-Union but added, “Politics is lying and stretching the truth.”

He also advises political candidates such as current Glynn County Commissioner Mark Stambaugh and hosted a radio show referring to himself as the black conservative.

In June he helped organize a news conference outside the Duval County Courthouse with other black clergymen calling for Circuit Judge Mark Hulsey to resign over complaints that he made racist and sexist comments.

Again - a judge will not issue an Arrest Warrant unless he or she has been presented with probably cause. I know this from first-hand experience.

He wanted a Judge to resign ---- and he also sees the Pulse victims as deserving of what they got.

edit on 8/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: alex jones! he rocks my world!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I think he should be stripped of his title and publicly shamed for being a dick.
Did you read what he said?

I have read what he said. He has a right to his opinion. He has a right to express his opinion without being stripped of his title.

edit on 27-8-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

mkay.

You're right.

Sorry - I'm new at being a right-winger. I just started last night.
Sometimes I'll slip into my native language --- but, bear with me.

Soon, with practice, I'll have it down pat - and then I'll get an "I LOVE TRUMP" sign, maybe. Or avatar. I hope you guys will hang in there while I make the transition. I have my entire life of education and my brains to contend with....

it will be hard, but I will do it!!!
"She thought she could do it, so she did it."
Saw that on a shirt in Breckenridge last month. Then again, I've been known to walk out on jobs that compromised my sense of right and wrong too much.
Just trying to fit in here!!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

mkay.

You're right.

Sorry - I'm new at being a right-winger. I just started last night.
Sometimes I'll slip into my native language --- but, bear with me.

Soon, with practice, I'll have it down pat - and then I'll get an "I LOVE TRUMP" sign, maybe. Or avatar. I hope you guys will hang in there while I make the transition. I have my entire life of education and my brains to contend with....

it will be hard, but I will do it!!!
"She thought she could do it, so she did it."
Saw that on a shirt in Breckenridge last month. Then again, I've been known to walk out on jobs that compromised my sense of right and wrong too much.
Just trying to fit in here!!

Are you drinking already?

No one should be subject to "punishment" for unpopular opinions.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

LOL!! Are you new here?

Do you know how much "punishment" gets doled out on this site? If you aren't a right-winger who believes Alex Jones and Glenn Beck, then you get "punished." Believe me, that's real life.

That's why I had to switch. Can't beat 'em, join 'em. You know.
Go with the flow.
Climb aboard the hate train.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

LOL!! Are you new here?

Do you know how much "punishment" gets doled out on this site? If you aren't a right-winger who believes Alex Jones and Glenn Beck, then you get "punished." Believe me, that's real life.

That's why I had to switch. Can't beat 'em, join 'em. You know.
Go with the flow.
Climb aboard the hate train.

Jones and Beck are tards. Can I say that?

I wouldn't want your opinion punished anymore than mine, even though they may be opposed.

I might have an old Morton Downey shirt in your size.
edit on 27-8-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

'Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join