It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial pastor and activist Kenneth Adkins charged with child molestation in Brunswick

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
I think augustus was just triggered.

Ya think? Wow, thanks for the dime store psychoanalysis.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'm sure the OP used a poor choice of words.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm sure the OP used a poor choice of words.

Pretty much what I am saying.

link   
a reply to: OfTheVoid46

originally posted by: OfTheVoid46
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

This is the third thread I've opened and the third you've done nothing but try to pick an argument over.

I've a feeling your parents didn't love you enough as a child or something is otherwise awfully wrong with you to have to hop on thread after thread trying to get people going.

Way to be edgy and cool my friend!

He LOVES seeing someone brought to justice.
It's nothing about loving molestation.

2 seconds of actual thought would make that abundantly clear.

We can't change what happened but IF this guy is guilty then I love it too!

I'm sorry but many of these religious freaks are guilty.
I used to attend church frequently and have my pastor all up on my ass because I smoked weed here and there ... didn't it just so happen he got busted 2 years later for selling coc aine?

You must have missed this somewhere but it's polite to think before you speak instead of being ignorant just for the sake of trying to aggravate people.

Why are you following my posts have we met?

So because you had an experience with a person all people with the same job will probably be similar?

Sounds kinda sketchy.

And IF he is not guilty then his name has been dragged through the mud by someone else that has an agenda all there own. Sadly the media has the same agenda. So he will be found guilty even IF he is not, all so the plebeians get there entertainment. JUST LOOK AT THE OP!!!!! He expresses love that a man is gonna get whats coming to him even without a trial. Thats sick.

link   
a reply to: grainofsand

grain, the gay hating vile comments are enough, in my opinion, to strip him of any leadership or 'fame' or popularity he had to begin with.

Even if the allegations of child molestation are false - his hate-speech warrants him being shunned anyway.
But, you are right. Innocent until proven guilty.

I guess.
Except NOT FOR LIBERALS! Lefties are ALL GUILTY as charged.....they are ALL disinfo agents who have been brainwashed by the Illuminati. LIBERALS are SCUM!!!

There - now can I get back in the club?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Only a "poor choice of words" for the hyper-sensitive Christian-pastor-loving people who don't want people like this jerk to be caught. I LOVE the kind of stories that expose assholes, too!!

I would especially LOVE IT if Jamie Dimon were to be thrown in prison, for example. Or die in a fiery crash.
Is he guilty of wrecking millions of lives? WHO CARES? I still want to see him set adrift on an iceberg in the South Pacific. And this jerk can go with him!!!

There is nothing wrong with being glad that monsters are caught and stopped.

edit on 8/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course the irony is not lost on me, but what seems to be lost on many is that for this 'turn about is fair play' situation to arise is that a child had to be raped.

A child HAD to be raped? WTF? A child was going to raped anyway, and probably several more that may or may not come forward.

What DIDN'T have to happen was for this hypocrite to go out and loudly project his guilt and self hatred, "in the name of Jesus and Christianity" on the victims of the PULSE shootings in the form of LGBT bigotry and harassment, drumming up support from the Christian right, for his rhetorical bullsnip!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
A child HAD to be raped? WTF? A child was going to raped anyway, and probably several more that may or may not come forward.

Yes, for him to 'love a story like this' a raped child was involved.

What DIDN'T have to happen was for this hypocrite to go out and loudly project his guilt and self hatred, "in the name of Jesus and Christianity" on the victims of the PULSE shootings in the form of LGBT bigotry and harassment, drumming up support from the Christian right, for his rhetorical bullsnip!

Where am I disagreeing with this? The guy was a total asshole, but we do not need to love that this happened. This is about as terrible as it gets.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

Why are you defending this wipe?

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Only a "poor choice of words" for the hyper-sensitive Christian-pastor-loving people who don't want people like this jerk to be caught.

Funny since I do not fall under that category and I find the Original Poster's choice of words to be poor.

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh I agree, he sounds an extremely vile character, although I'd never heard about him before this thread.
The Westboro lot seem the same, heck any hating nutjobs who hide behind religion deserve to be vilified.
It's only the assumption of guilt in so many threads on ATS that troubles me, I imagine pitchforks and the like without trial at court.

...and yep, the head bouncer just nodded s'okay.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Has the guy confessed? Was he convicted?
I'm missing something.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I have discovered that trying to swim upstream on ATS of late has been a disastrous, abortive mission.

I have wilfully (and hopefully consistently shall prove that) succumbed to the hatefulness and lies - the exaggerations and disinfo.
When one is up to his knees in alligators it's hard to remember his initial objective was to drain the swamp.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Whatever. Jumping on him because he typed "LOVE" as an adjective to express his satisfaction that yet another Bible-thumping asshole was charged with a sickening crime is a bit, well - a bit of a derail on semantic grounds.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well let's just make this about you then. Everyone needs to be more clear about their OP intentions, because augustus might get confused and make you out to be a monster.

link   

Whatever. Jumping on him because he typed "LOVE" as an adjective to express his satisfaction that yet another Bible-thumping asshole was charged with a sickening crime is a bit, well - a bit of a derail on semantic grounds.

So we should only 'love' when the Bible-thumpers get caught child-raping? I want all child rapers locked up, not just the gay-bashing type.

The Original Poster, in his choice of words, made it clear that he is more concerned about who was exposed (a bigot) and not why he was exposed (child rape).

link   
A few observations.

One, I guess those members defending pedophilia as "just a sexual preference" are silent on the issue.

Two, it is good to see hypocrites get nailed to the wall.

Three, "loving" stories like this is like loving the story of the earthquake in Italy because some people were saved.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Everyone needs to be more clear about their OP intentions, because augustus might get confused and make you out to be a monster.

He was clear. That is what I find troubling.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I disagree with that statement. The OP expressed that he was delighted (and justifiably so!) that another "Christian" leader has been taken to task about his outrageously UNACCEPTABLE behavior while hiding behind "Jesus".

It's sickening.
I loved it when Kim Davis was thrown in jail, too!
I LOVE stories like that!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The OP expressed that he was delighted (and justifiably so!)...

He did not say he was 'delighted', he said 'he loved stories like this', which implies that he loves when bigots are exposed as child molesters. It was a rather minimalist Original Post and it is lead off by his profession of love for scenarios like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join