It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson Claims Government 'Science' Overrides Medical Freedom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I ALSO HAD THEM VACCINATED.

Calm down. My only concern was that statement you made about 'culling populations that need it'.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Dont you dare bring up Beez....you have no right!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

Dont you dare bring up Beez....you have no right!

I'm beginning to really like the guy, personally.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ah, you may not be aware of my trajectory on here.

I'm a pariah here - I am an actual, professional, experienced and credentialed SOCIAL WORKER. I spent several years serving the underprivileged, at-risk, urban-core, disenfranchised Americans (USA), and then went into mental health. Counselor...then went into parent-education....and also taught Spanish to local medical and municipal employees.

I care about kids. I care about religious crap and political crap and lies.

But I have been worn down. This election cycle has become poison. I can't continue to be pelted with rotten vegetables, accused of being a communist, told I will rot in hell, and otherwise insulted any longer.

So - I've switched sides. I am now in favor of Trump, and everyone who loves him. And -- NO TO VACCINATIONS! --

I give up. I'm pretty sure that's what every member on this thread wants to hear ---- that BuzzyWigs was finally vanquished. Her recorded and consistent zeal to protect children from neglect, disinformation, poverty, abuse, indoctrination, and exploitation as slaves has been conquered.

She no longer gives a rip about the children of those who have browbeaten her into this condition of mush-brain. She has capitulated. Caved.

You all win.
I'm so relieved to finally have achieved the goal! DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE! HATE EVERYONE ELSE!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

surprise surprise.

some things never change.

(post by DBCowboy removed for a manners violation)
(post by BuzzyWigs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I'm very aware of you and familiar of your background as you have repeated it across a few threads. My concern regarding the vaccination issue is why anyone deems themselves an authority over another and dictate what is best for them and their family. My kids are vaccinated, they do not have autism or heavy metal poisoning or any other such side effect. That's my choice.

What is not ok is for me or anyone else to tell Joe Schmo down the road that he should do what I think is best for HIS family. Concerning vaccines, if he chooses not to, who am I to say differently? Is he not a free American as I am? My kids are protected in the event they are exposed.

I think your putting too much stock into what others say or think. Maybe you brought it upon yourself by standing on your career soapbox. Interacting with a poor community is not the same as living in it. I do hope you figure yourself out and stand firm behind what you believe and think before touting what someone else should or shouldn't do for their family.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Deeming oneself an authority comes from having spent more than two decades in the business of child care, parenting, child health, brain development, and best practices for the ultimate outcome of the baby. Birth to three - I am an expert on it. I spoke at a National Conference about it ---- my 'talk' was chosen from a pool of anonymously submitted proposals ---

I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

But again.

Thanks for that little trip down memory lane. When I thought ATS actually wanted to deny ignorance, I thought there would be some room for intellectual discourse and professional sharing....that there would be people who were actually interested in learning......

but....

no. I was leading myself on. This place has broken my heart. I literally have tears in my eyes right now, having made the decision and awareness that I can't continue to fight it. I'm exhausted.

So - good luck to all y'all. Do whatever to your kids. If you let them grow up in a kennel, they'll run around like dogs and never learn to talk! Did you know that?

Anyway - thanks, everyone, for helping me realize what a fool I am.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Instead of forcing people to vax, how about they clean up those vaccinations, have the ingredients a,d process transparent and convince us its something we want. If they are as good as they say, then most people will get them.

Im fairly sure vaxes are what screwed up my immune system (together with biological proclivities). They dont cause everyone problems but they do screw up some peoples lives. It is not at all safe to inhect children as young as they do with so many toxic substances. Thats science. You do that, you roll the dice to see if youre in the majority who will be fine or the small minority that get damaged.

Johnson can be disappointing on some issues. But which candidate isnt? Pick your vax...i mean poison. What Johnson is doing is presenting himself as a centrist more than a libertarian. I dont like that but thats politics.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Don't care how you are.
What are you guys not understanding about this? You've won!!!

You are right!!!

And every person who has graduated from high school or gone to college (gasp!) is a brainwashed sheep of the liberal New World Order!

Didn't you see that super cool convoy of those monster-truck guys??? And hear their CB chatter?
You'd have loved it.

I'm tellin' ya - I switched sides!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

It's not just about vaccinations though.

It's about individual rights and freedoms.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not just about vaccinations though.

It's about individual rights and freedoms.

That's what I'm seeing too. The vaccination argument should not take priority over this.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

nteracting with a poor community is not the same as living in it. I do hope you figure yourself out and stand firm behind what you believe and think before touting what someone else should or shouldn't do for their family.

My son was born in the county general hospital -- because we had no insurance. I went through the county prenatal clinic, too.....
I have lived in poor communities. So stop assuming.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

IT IS ABOUT VACCINATIONS.

This thread is about vaccinations. And OP's assertion that it would be forced as gunpoint as mercury was injected into the children.

It's ridiculous.

And I'm starting to believe this site is actually collaborating with Infowars.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Didn't you see that super cool convoy of those monster-truck guys??? And hear their CB chatter?
You'd have loved it.

Breaker breaker , I lived it. Then they came out with WWE and monster trucks and I changed sides, too.

Now we pullin' internet train off the rails to nowhere.

Its okay buzzy just promise you wont start laughing, "we came, we saw, and he died".

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

What isn't clean and transparent about them?
What do they need to do to make them better than they already are?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

IT IS ABOUT VACCINATIONS.

This thread is about vaccinations. And OP's assertion that it would be forced as gunpoint as mercury was injected into the children.

It's ridiculous.

And I'm starting to believe this site is actually collaborating with Infowars.

Vaccinations in regard to the right to choose them or being forced.

Infowars?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I've heard they can insert and switch on/off certain genes by inserting what is needed in the vaccine. If you do that, you could cause all kinds of chronic immune system problems like diabetes, arthritis, MS, Chron's, etc., etc., etc.

When all flu vaccines have at best questionable effectiveness, they should not be forced upon anyone. If they try to force me to EVER take a shot, it will be the day I become an ex-patriot. No offense, my beloved U.S.A..

edit on 8/27/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I thought this thread was gonna be more about Gary Johnson's position than a vaccine debate...but hey.

To me it seems clear, from the moment Johnson was aboard with the TPP. The establishment knows damn well that Gary's polling high enough to get the 5% vote needed to finally give a 3rd party some legs.

Do you think for a second they wouldn't dive-bomb the Libertarian party and corrupt it in order to have 3 parties bought and sold?!

And the sick part is the majority will buy it as legitimate.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join