It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps New Campaign Chief, Bannon Committing Voter Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: matafuchs
The only thing he could be accused of is not changing his address on his voter ID.

He never lived there. He rented the place for his Ex-Wife. This is not a change address thing...

In Florida it is illegal (voter fraud) to register at an address where you do not reside and at the time of registration (and before that) he was not living at that address.

Let me know if you are still confused.

If his name was on the lease and the utilities, then technically he was a resident.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So did the guy vote more than once?

To Be Determined...

If he registered at an address he never lived at in FL...it's possible he has also registered where he actually resides.

If he voted more than once you have something.

I don't have to "have something"...the facts point to him committing voter fraud under Florida law.

But if his address was the only thing wrong I don't see the big deal. What would be the gain in using the wrong address?

It is usually me asking that sort of question to the right wing voter-fraud conspiracy types..

But let me try and wear that hat since Trump has led the right wing into reverse-world.

Registering at an address where he doesn't live would also infer he has registered at his real address...affording multiple votes?

Registering at an address where he doesn't live allows him to vote in a district where his vote might have a bigger impact?

Or maybe he is part of an entire organization of right-wing zealots that register multiple places and rig elections?
edit on 26-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I doubt Trump fans understand irony. But we do. HaHaHa....

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You guys are hilarious!!!!!!

Hillary supporters committing voter registration fraud.....check!

Caught on Video ATS post

Hillary lies to the public....check!

Bannon list the wrong address.....Democrats hypocrites point and yell....Check!

Hahahaha

Thanks for my daily laugh!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

To Be Determined...

If he registered at an address he never lived at in FL...it's possible he has also registered where he actually resides.

So no proof of voter fraud...got it! Guess I better update my address as well so I'm not accused of voter fraud.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Owning a house is not the same as RESIDING in that county.

Florida Department of State/Division of Elections’ have construed legal residency to be where a person mentally intends to make his or her permanent residence. Evidence of such intent can come from items or activities such as obtaining a Florida driver’s license, paying tax receipts, paying bills for residency (light, water, garbage service)and receiving mail at address, claiming the property as homestead, declaring the county as domicile, and doing other activities indicative or normally associated with home life. Therefore, legal residence is a convergence of intent and fact.

Voter Residency Guidelines for Florida

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I can't believe it took until page two for the first "BUT HILLARY!!!" Deflection...

You guys are getting slower..but I do sympathize as defending the Trump insanity must be exhausting.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Bone75

Owning a house is not the same as RESIDING in that county.

Florida Department of State/Division of Elections’ have construed legal residency to be where a person mentally intends to make his or her permanent residence. Evidence of such intent can come from items or activities such as obtaining a Florida driver’s license, paying tax receipts, paying bills for residency (light, water, garbage service)and receiving mail at address, claiming the property as homestead, declaring the county as domicile, and doing other activities indicative or normally associated with home life. Therefore, legal residence is a convergence of intent and fact.

Voter Residency Guidelines for Florida

Thanks BH...

I think the public deserves to see copies of Bannon's drivers license and tax returns so we can see what address is listed!

We can get around to his birth certificate later.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I can't believe it took until page two for the first "BUT HILLARY!!!" Deflection...

You guys are getting slower..but I do sympathize as defending the Trump insanity must be exhausting.

It's actually refreshing considering our other choice. Just figured I'd add a little bit of honesty to this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

To Be Determined...

So no proof of voter fraud...got it! Guess I better update my address as well so I'm not accused of voter fraud.

????

Registering at an address you don't live at is Voter Fraud under Florida Law..

And no this wasn't an "update address"...he never lived there...

Maybe read page one?
edit on 26-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
OMG your serious!!!

OK, here is some reading for you sweetie.

Florida Voter Registration FAQ

Can I still vote if I am registered to vote but move from one Florida county to another? Yes, it is possible. However, if you do not update your address before you try to vote at the polls, you will only be allowed to vote a provisional ballot. You can vote a regular ballot only after making an address change at the polls and if the precinct at which you vote has an electronic poll book or if you are an active military personnel, provided you are in the precinct corresponding to your current legal residence and you are otherwise eligible to vote.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

He didn't move from there! He never lived there.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The precedent is already set and Bannon is fine and dandy because no-one can prove intent, he was just extremely careless.

Next.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So wrong address is bad, but no id to vote is okay.

Sounds reasonable.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is neither voter fraud nor election fraud--it's "just" apparently breaking the law about registering to vote.

Quite trying to equate them all to being the same thing.

And, yes, if he broke the law intentionally (which, I would assume, "knowingly" or "with intent to [do something]" is a part of the elements of the charge), he should be charged accordingly.

link   

I think the public deserves to see copies of Bannon's drivers license and tax returns so we can see what address is listed!

We can get around to his birth certificate later.

I think there's a lot that the public should know about this piece of trash.

Bannon’s baggage is bigger than Breitbart: New Trump CEO’s domestic violence charges resurface along with questions of voter fraud

A declaration filed by Piccard in the couple’s mid-1990s divorce case stated Bannon left his wife with red marks on her neck and wrist after New Year’s Day 1996 argument at their home in Santa Monica, California, which began when she woke early to feed their twin daughters and he “got upset at her for making noise”.

Bannon, the documents first obtained by Politico claim, grabbed Piccard “by the throat and arm” and then threatened “to take the girls and leave.”
Piccard later claimed that Bannon instructed her to leave town to avoid testifying against him, telling her that “if I went to court he and his attorney would make sure that I would be the one who was guilty.”

Bannon threatened his estranged wife, telling her that if he went to jail, she “would have no money and no way to support the children.” Piccard said that she complied in fear, fleeing with their two children until his “attorney phoned me and told me I could come back.”

Bannon is a Pathological Liar - Former Breitbart Spokesman

Birds of a feather...
edit on 8/26/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   

No wonder Trump has hood winked so many.

Just look at the amount of retardism shown in this thread alone.....

How many times does one have to scream HE NEVER F $CKING LIVED THERE!!!!! does it take?

link   

As you've already pointed out, he didn't have to live there. He just had to prove he intended to in order to register to vote.

A utility bill is evidence of intent according to the law.

link   

They're busy correcting the Don's record in other threads.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just to clear some things up...this isn't a case of forgetting to change an address.

The man lives in California...he rented a house in Florida for his ex-wife (not sure if it is the one he beat or not) and used that address to register as a Florida voter...that is fraud.

www.theguardian.com...

Bannon owns no property in his name in Miami-Dade, according to records held by the office of the county property appraiser. As recently as last week he was reported to be a resident of Laguna Beach in Orange County, California, where, according to public records, he owns a house.
Records from the Orange County registrar of voters state that Bannon was registered to vote there from the 1980s until 2014, when he cancelled his registration and began registering in Miami.

So please stop saying he just forgot to change his address.
edit on 26-8-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join