It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps New Campaign Chief, Bannon Committing Voter Fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Indigo5

All you have shown is that the person in that home is a registered voter. Are you really that desperate?

NOPE...It shows his name, address and his personal voter ID Number..Associated with Miami-Dade Country and different address.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But he isn't. I linked to the actual State of Florida site that shows where the registered voter shows their home address. It is NOT the one that is shown in the OP or the article. This again is all far reaching BS>>>>>

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

LOOK AT THE OFFICIAL SITE! WTF else do you need.... BTW I am not on that bogus site you linked too...
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-26T15:05:50-05:000350 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sometimes the only way to beat a cheater...

Is cheat.

Clinton has cheated her whole life, that's why you recognize it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

LOOK AT THE OFFICIAL SITE! WTF else do you need.... BTW I am not on that bogus site you linked too...

You can check other sites that also show Bannon listed in Miami-Dade

Like here:
voters.findthedata.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Only the .gov site should matter.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Funny and ironic, but it doesn't sound malicious, just an instance of how making stricter laws just makes law abiding people into criminals.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Multiple voter rolls sites showing him registered there in Miami-Dade?...Sites designed by conservatives mind you to spot Voter Fraud...And you decide the one listing on a government site is the only one that "matters"..

A surprising great faith in government you have there...
edit on 26-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If he's not registered with the government to vote someplace they wont let him. When you go in there's big binder books with everybody's names in them (the people that are registered to vote a a polling station) and they check your name off before you go.

I dont know anything about these third party tracking websites (who maintains them, how accurate/up to date they are, etc), but I do know that unless you're registered for a specific polling station then you've wasted your time going up there.

Therefore, if he's only registered with the State in one county, that's the only county he'll be able to vote in (at a specific polling station there no less).

You might have saved a lot of drama and just started a thread asking about FL voting laws & procedures.

edit on 26-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If he's not registered with the government to vote someplace they wont let him. When you go in there's big binder books with everybody's names in them (the people that are registered to vote a a polling station) and they check your name off before you go.

Oh I understand how it works and the binders...the binders are county specific, not state wide...that doesn't prevent the type of voter fraud where someone registers in multiple counties.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
BP

edit on 26-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Oh I understand how it works and the binders...the binders are county specific, not state wide...that doesn't prevent the type of voter fraud where someone registers in multiple counties.

Did you miss the part where if he's not registered with the state in multiple locations then this is all a non-issue?

Obviously you forgot the part where even if he were that wouldn't inherently mean that it had anything to do with intent / knowledge on his part.

The binders are polling station specific.

Blinders are not!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Supervisors remain frustrated with an erratic state voter database managed by Gov. Rick Scott’s administration.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

MAn you can have undisputable evidence and those people would say its wrong. Theres only one word for a people who will argue even with verifiable facts.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
[Supervisors remain frustrated with an erratic state voter database managed by Gov. Rick Scott’s administration. ]

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

And that folks is a cherry example of Cherry Picking:

Supervisors remain frustrated with an erratic state voter database managed by Gov. Rick Scott’s administration. They cite unpredictable breakdowns in the database that prevents newly registered voters from being added to the rolls.

“These unplanned roadblocks cause us to face more delays,” said Okaloosa County Supervisor of Elections Paul Lux. “It’s just enough to really irritate people.”
www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
New Campain Manager in September? ahahaha

Oh boy, he is on a firing rampage with those dudes...
edit on 26-8-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Shouldn't our government be able to automatically void a previous voter registration for an individual when they put a new registration in? I assumed that is what happened as a proper way of preventing fraud. I guess I was wrong

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Where does he actually live?

Has he voted in Florida and the other state of residence?

Right now all I'm seeing is that Florida still has him on their rolls. How is that his problem?

If he actually votes twice, that's a problem and he should go to jail.

Next?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Where does he actually live?

Los Angeles according to recent interviews.

Has he voted in Florida and the other state of residence?

Don't know

Right now all I'm seeing is that Florida still has him on their rolls. How is that his problem?

In multiple counties and at an address of a vacant home he never lived at.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join