It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps New Campaign Chief, Bannon Committing Voter Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Indigo5

Is he registered any place else? N.Y.?

Don't know...LA, NY and Other Counties in FL would be the places to check. I am sure journalists are chasing it since the story is fresh.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia he lists N.Y., D.C. , and Miami as residences. Now if he's registered to vote in all three places that's something. If it's only one and he owned the house I don't see the problem. Sounds like someone making a mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

According to Wikipedia he lists N.Y., D.C. , and Miami as residences. Now if he's registered to vote in all three places that's something. If it's only one and he owned the house I don't see the problem. Sounds like someone making a mountain out of a molehill.

Your opinion is noted, but what is relevant is the law.

He is registered to vote at a home he never occupied or lived in, which is now vacant and scheduled for demolition.

Florida law considers that voter fraud.

Whether they choose to investigate or prosecute is another matter.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Who says he did not reside there? I have 3 homes in Florida that I could use as my address because I 'live' in all 3. I could actually choose any of them but I choose, since I own, to use one as my main residence. You see, the only time is matters is for Homestead exemption. Let me know if you are confused.

If his name was on the lease he 'legally' lives there. If anything, he could be brought up on charges if he was sub letting to his wife.

Again, let me know if you are confused.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Nikola014
Yes, lock him up for moving out of the house.

Nope..

He NEVER lived there..ever...He rented it for his Ex-Wife when they divorced.

So I get mail at other houses i dont live at. As long as its ONE VOTE he cast where is the fraud? Shoot its like having a business out of a PO box its legal. Also he was PAYING rent SO he was responsible for the property.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Your opinion is noted, but what is relevant is the law.

He is registered to vote at a home he never occupied or lived in, which is now vacant and scheduled for demolition.

Florida law considers that voter fraud.

Whether they choose to investigate or prosecute is another matter.

Unless he VOTES while still registered at the Demolished house its not FRAUD. We dont jail people BEFORE A CRIME.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Who says he did not reside there?

Well It's vacant property scheduled for demolition, before that it was where his Ex-Wife lived when she moved out and the campaign responded saying he lives somewhere else in FL and in recent articles interviewing Bannon he has said he lives in LA.

So to answer you question? Everyone says he does not reside there.
edit on 26-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Nikola014
Yes, lock him up for moving out of the house.

Nope..

He NEVER lived there..ever...He rented it for his Ex-Wife when they divorced.

So I get mail at other houses i dont live at. As long as its ONE VOTE he cast where is the fraud? Shoot its like having a business out of a PO box its legal. Also he was PAYING rent SO he was responsible for the property.

Review the thread and cited voter registration laws in FL.

I have a PO Box for my business...no it does not qualify legally as a residence. And even recently laws went into effect that prohibit using PO Box's for banking purposes, street address required.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah. I don't think anything requires you to sleep in a place to call it a residency. Name on deed and utilities is all it takes. Lots of people have multiple homes.
edit on 8262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Once this guy is actually convicted then we'll talk. For now he's as innocent as Hillary.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

you skipped th ePOst i made about AS LONG AS HE DONT VOTE with that old address its not a CRIME is it?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It says must be a Florida resident. He owns a home there pays utilities there thats established residency. He hasn't voted yet since the house was vacated has he? He can still update that information. I don't know... It seems legit to me. And thats not my horse in this race.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Bone75

Yeah. I don't think anything requires you to sleep in a place to call it a residency. Name on dead and utilities is all it takes. Lots of people have multiple homes.

Well it's nice to agree on something.

What I'd like to know though is if he's registered in multiple states and what the legalities are surrounding that.

Myself, I'm registered in MS, but I'd like to be registered in VA as well. Not because I want to vote twice, but because I have no idea where I'll be come November 8th.... nor who I'm even voting for at this point.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Okay, if there's a story here, then show the other state besides Florida where he is also registered to vote. Then show how he HAS voted in multiple states.

I've moved multiple times since my last registration, and go across town to the same old polling station I've been going to since 2008. I like it there, while I dont like being tracked in general. I guess that's voter "fraud"?

In other news, I managed to not be on the last US Census. Following your logic, I suppose this would qualify me for deportation? But where would they send me? Perhaps Guantanamo would be the ideal pick? It isn't too far from here, at least.
edit on 26-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Actually, the whole OP is a lie. The whole story. He is not registered to a home in Miami. It is in Nokomis Florida. West Coast

www.zillow.com...

There it is....

Here is his info from the FL voters registration. Anyone can look someone up with a name and birthdate. Thanks Wikipedia.

Check Your Voter Status Verifique su estado como votante Below is your voter information as it appears on your voter record. A continuación encontrará sus datos de votante según nuestros registros.

Full Name Nombre completo : STEPHEN KEVIN BANNON

Street Address Dirección : 3108 CASEY KEY RD
City Ciudad : NOKOMIS
Zip Code Código postal : 34275
County Name Condado : SARASOTA
Voter Gender Género del votante : Male
Date Of Registration Fecha de inscripción : 04/02/2014
Party Partido : Republican Party Of Florida Voter Status Calificación como votante : Active*

registration.elections.myflorida.com...

So, tell me where the fraud is? In the article or with Mr Bannon......I think YOU are living in a different reality...
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-26T13:03:13-05:000113 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Kali74

Actually, the whole OP is a lie. The whole story. He is not registered to a home in Miami. It is in Nokomis Florida. West Coast

www.zillow.com...

There it is....

Here is his info from the FL voters registration. Anyone can look someone up with a name and birthdate. Thanks Wikipedia.

Check Your Voter Status Verifique su estado como votante Below is your voter information as it appears on your voter record. A continuación encontrará sus datos de votante según nuestros registros.

Full Name Nombre completo : STEPHEN KEVIN BANNON

Street Address Dirección : 3108 CASEY KEY RD
City Ciudad : NOKOMIS
Zip Code Código postal : 34275
County Name Condado : SARASOTA
Voter Gender Género del votante : Male
Date Of Registration Fecha de inscripción : 04/02/2014
Party Partido : Republican Party Of Florida Voter Status Calificación como votante : Active*....

registration.elections.myflorida.com...

So, tell me where the fraud is? In the article or with Mr Bannon......I think YOU are living in a different reality...

HOLY CRAP...THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! YOU JUST PROVED BANNON HAS REGISTERED IN TWO DIFFERENT COUNTIES SIMULATANEOUSLY!!!

ABOVE IN SARASOTA COUNTY AS YOU ACCURETLY LINKED.

AND HERE IN MIAMI DADE COUNTY

Registered voters and registered convicts in
ZIP Code 33133
1669 ONAWAY DR
BANNON, STEPHEN KEVIN (Voter ID number 121584254).

flvoters.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
No surprise here...a fraud hires a fraud.
It is getting to the point where you can't make this # up...
Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Has he ever voted twice in the same state?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Um....nope. Use the link I provided which is the State of Florida site. All you have shown is that the person in that home is a registered voter. Are you really that desperate?

Man, I expected more of you. I killed a MSM article with a goddamn google search.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Is it his fault if State / County offices have him "registered" in 2 different offices?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join