It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO=> Hillary Supporters Commit Voter Fraud in Nevada

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here's an interesting article alleging voter fraud in Las Vegas...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Hillary Clinton supporters were recently caught on video committing voter fraud in Las Vegas.

The two Hillary supporters were signing up individuals to vote in the upcoming election while displaying ‘Stand Up to Trump’ posters with a crazy picture of Donald Trump and what looks like the same Democratic line translated at the bottom of their poster in Spanish.

Individuals who sign people up to vote are expected by law to be non-partisan.

Here's the video:

Here's the statutes referenced:

Under Nevada Revised Statute 293.505(10), while registering a voter, a field registrar shall not:

(a) Solicit a vote for or against a particular question or candidate;

(b) Speak to a voter on the subject of marking his or her ballot for or against a particular question or candidate; or

(c) Distribute any petition or other material concerning a candidate or question which will be on the ballot for the ensuing election.

Perhaps one of our Nevada members could confirm or deny the above claims by the source article?

This link leads to a similar article where screenshots of the video help to define what the source is claiming:

iotwreport.com...

A man confronted a woman in a parking lot who was registering people to vote. The problem? She had STAND UP TO TRUMP leaflets and JOIN THE HILLARY TEAM cards.

Evidence of voter fraud? YMMV

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The Clinton campaign caught cheating? Who would've thought!

It seems that cheating and corruption is the only way to do it these days. If you don't "sink to their level" you don't even stand a chance

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I really wonder if the translation was in Spanish if she was tying to falsify voter registration by signing up people that aren't even citizens.

Too bad we didn't get a look at the official register cards she grabbed back from him. What was her concern, that they were forgeries, or filled out incorrectly?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Where's the evidence that this individual is employed by the Clinton campaign?

All this shows is illlegitimate voter registration ... not voter fraud (casting illegitimate ballots).

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Then why did she flee?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe because she knew she was in the wrong? I know you guys like to pretend like Clinton has her icy tentacles in all levels of political corruption, but you know sometimes a duck really IS just a duck.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Who is she registering in the parking lot?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Maybe because she knew she was in the wrong?

What wrong? Its not illegal or register people to vote.

I'm assuming there was more to it than that.

Love to pour over her stack of 'registrations'. See the way she grabbed one back?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Gryphon66

Then why did she flee?

How does "fleeing" prove that she works for the Clinton campaign ... exactly?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Who is she registering in the parking lot?
What a moron. He would have to show the anti trump material where she was registering voters not in the parking lot. And California is right next to Las Vegas drive time. It could have been a friend's car or she just moved to Nevada.
This video is done by some douche who thinks he's got a clue. He's got bupkis.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This kind of shady activity makes me rethink the legitimacy of voting.

Blatant fraud, murders, and $100M of mudslinging?

Maybe votes do matter after all?

If thats the case, Hillary is in more trouble than i thought.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

A woman who had a man already grab something from her person ???
Get a clue buddy.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Maybe because she knew she was in the wrong?

What wrong? Its not illegal or register people to vote.

I'm assuming there was more to it than that.

Love to pour over her stack of 'registrations'. See the way she grabbed one back?

According to the OP it is illegal to have a bias as a registrant.

link   

It wouldn't be voter fraud in any case. I'm no expert in Nevada law but I do notice that the law you cite references "field registrars"

It appears that field registrars are actually appointed by county clerks.

NRS 293.505 - Appointment, powers and duties of field registrars...

The woman has California plates. Do we know that she was an actual field registrar?

EDIT:

From the above:

10. A county clerk, field registrar, employee of a voter registration agency or person assisting a voter pursuant to subsection 13 of NRS 293.5235 shall not:

NRS 293.5235 subsection 13

13. A person who, by mail, registers to vote pursuant to this section may be assisted in completing the application to register to vote by any other person. The application must include the mailing address and signature of the person who assisted the applicant. The failure to provide the information required by this subsection will not result in the application being deemed incomplete.

Basically, it looks like anyone can help a person fill out a voter registration form but that person cannot solicit for a candidate, party or proposition. The question is then, did this person actually help anyone fill out the registration form? As far as I can tell, it's not against NV voting statutes to solicit a vote and then hand somebody a registration form.

This is also not the case in the majority of states where it's not uncommon to see booths at college campuses and the like where volunteers for candidates will help people register.

With Trump's new Breitbart campaign CEO, I'd be even more leary of purported "guerilla video" than I normally am (because YouTube is a cesspool of staged BS) given that "news" agency's history.
edit on 2016-8-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

All this shows is illlegitimate voter registration ... not voter fraud (casting illegitimate ballots).

It doesn't even show that much. Who's to say that poster wasn't left in a locker or break room while this lady helped people register? . And btw registration is at city hall or by mail at the post office or by internet so even this seems a bit off. There is no voter registration at off sites like a polling place. So really WTF is any of this?¿

I'm editing this because apparently in Nevada they have registration in off places

edit on 8222016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It doesn't even show that much. Who's to say that poster wasn't left in a locker or break room while this lady helped people register? . And btw registration is at city hall or by mail at the post office or by internet so even this seems a bit off. There is no voter registration at off sites like a polling place. So really WTF is any of this?¿

Not only that ... who's to say this isn't some random crazy person?

The articles provided list her as the head of some private group.

She could as easily be a "Trump plant" to throw raw meat to his supporters ... in fact, that makes a lot more sense ... Clinton isn't this ... dull-witted.

Trump though ... I'm just saying ... the whole thing could be rigged for "public consumption."

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Register with a card you pick up at the post office or online. You need a license and social.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The usual suspects jumped on this one fast!

Do you count yourself in that number?

You wouldn't know who "jumps on anything" in the Bash Hillary threads if you weren't there yourself, Mr. or Ms. Teapot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join