It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi emails found from Clinton's DELETED cache

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
PFT.
I am BETTER than that class of scum.
I WATCHED that cow,where were YOU when the booted her from Watergate?
Ever HEARD of MENA?
I have.
You are supremely ILL informed and motivated to pursue a lie.
I have informed you of it, drink the damn water, horse.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
PFT.
I am BETTER than that class of scum.
I WATCHED that cow,where were YOU when the booted her from Watergate?
Ever HEARD of MENA?
I have.
You are supremely ILL informed and motivated to pursue a lie.
I have informed you of it, drink the damn water, horse.

Zeif-geist

Hillary Clinton was not fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Snopes is BU### try again.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Snopes is BU### try again.

Why, because it doesn't agree with you?

Another source:

She was with the committee until it was disbanded following Nixon's resignation. She was not fired.

The guy who made the claims that he fired her wasn't her boss, didn't have the authority to fire her, didn't fire her, and contradicts himself since he has also said publicly that he didn't fire her. And while it's incontestable that he says that he would have fired her if he had had the power (Page on mediamatters.org), he didn't say that until 2008, despite having written a book in 1995 (while she was the First Lady, and already attracting plenty of criticism) that mentioned her working on the committee. www.quora.com...

Summary of eRumor: As a 27-year-old working on the Watergate investigation in the 1970s, Hillary Rodham Clinton was “fired” from her position for being a “liar” and “unethical”.

The Truth: It’s true that Hillary Clinton’s ex-boss has accused her of being a “liar” and “unethical” during the House Judiciary Committee’s impeachment inquiry into Watergate, but claims that she was fired for those reasons are false. Claims that Hillary Clinton had been fired from the impeachment inquiry first went viral during her 2008 presidential bid. A column written by Dan Calabrese, the founder of Northstar Writers Group, appeared in countless forwarded emails, and the eRumor was born. The column was inspired by statements made by Jerry Zeifman, a Democrat who served as counsel and chief of staff for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation. Zeifman’s book, “Hillary’s Pursuit of Power,” and comments that he made on his website, which is no longer active, have been critical of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s actions during the Watergate investigation, and in the years that followed. www.truthorfiction.com...

The lack of evidence makes this theory hard to swallow. Zeifman's most reliable source -- his diary -- contains few revelations and seems little more than a chronicle of his suspicions and speculations. The book's jacket cover, which promises readers "truths even more startling than those brought out in Oliver Stone's movies 'Nixon' and 'JFK', " does not help matters. Perhaps the book's publicists forgot that "Nixon" and "JFK" were, after all, only Hollywood movies. www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 29-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Chief among the Progressive stalwarts at Snopes is “main political fact-checker,” Kim Lacapria, according to the Daily Caller. Ironically, or not, prior to her position as political fact-checker for Snopes, Lacapria was wrote for the Inquisitr, a blog with less than stellar reputation.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Chief among the Progressive stalwarts at Snopes is “main political fact-checker,” Kim Lacapria, according to the Daily Caller. Ironically, or not, prior to her position as political fact-checker for Snopes, Lacapria was wrote for the Inquisitr, a blog with less than stellar reputation.

That's it?

The Daily Caller is a politically conservative American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian conservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The site's sections includes politics, business, world news, entertainment, sports, education, technology, outdoors, and energy. en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't read just Snopes

The lack of evidence makes this theory hard to swallow. Zeifman's most reliable source -- his diary -- contains few revelations and seems little more than a chronicle of his suspicions and speculations. The book's jacket cover, which promises readers "truths even more startling than those brought out in Oliver Stone's movies 'Nixon' and 'JFK', " does not help matters. Perhaps the book's publicists forgot that "Nixon" and "JFK" were, after all, only Hollywood movies.
www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 29-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

YOU'RE doing it again,BACK to the subject.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

YOU'RE doing it again,BACK to the subject.

Your post:

I WATCHED that cow, where were YOU when the booted her from Watergate?

I prove you wrong. You don't wanna talk about it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The subject is Benghazi if you want to continue PM me, OTHERWISE please comment on the issue at hand.
THAT is why I cut that off.
edit on 29-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It's a testament to the media's drive to make Clinton the next President—that she's even free to dodge bombs like this one.

Lie. get caught. Feign Heartfelt admission.

Over and over again.

I have always despised Alex Jones' rhetoric, style, and delivery, but they man hit the nail on the head when he said we are fighting an information war.

Don't know about ya'll, but I'm voting Gary Johnson all the way!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JerryDriver
a reply to: Tempter

It's a testament to the media's drive to make Clinton the next President—that she's even free to dodge bombs like this one.

Lie. get caught. Feign Heartfelt admission.

Over and over again.

I have always despised Alex Jones' rhetoric, style, and delivery, but they man hit the nail on the head when he said we are fighting an information war.

Don't know about ya'll, but I'm voting Gary Johnson all the way!

So let's get this straight. You're 'fighting an information war', but you don't bother to vet any of the candidates you plan on voting for? Do you even KNOW who Gary Johnson is? Forget the fact that he is all for the TPP, the trade pact that would put the nail on the coffin of American industry (as if NAFTA that Bush promoted and Clinton passed ain't enough?. NAFTA destroyed millions of USA manufacturing and agricultural jobs), that he's for mandatory vaccinations, that he's already expressed an admiration for Hillary Clinton(???!!!); take a look at his sidekick, BIlly "I kill investigations" Weld.

Billy Boy was a federal prosecutor. In fact, he was the one who personally squelched the Mena portion of the Iran-Contra investigation. Wanna know why we're dealing with criminals like the Clintons and Bushes in office today? Well, you can THANK Billy Weld. Because though Bush and Clinton and the CIA were neck deep in the coc aine trafficking and murder going on at Mena Airport, Billy Weld made sure it didn't hit Congress, or the national press. Cause, it's bad enough to illegally traffic arms to Iran, but it's on a whole 'nother level when you are caught using coc aine remunerations to BUY those illegal weapons! When the numerous asst prosecutors, state law enforcement and investigators put buckets of evidence on Billy Boy's desk of the drug trafficking and murder (including 3 teenage boys who were unlucky enough to see a drug dropoff on some railroad tracks--within 2 weeks 2 of those teenagers were dead. The 3rd was murdered a year or so later. These people do NOT FORGET), Bill Weld ignored the evidence, and when a couple of the presenters got annoying, threatened them.

So seriously. Spend like, 5 minutes at least, vetting the candidates you intend to vote for. Geez. There are a lot of pi$$ed off Libertarians in this country right now, because after it appeared that Trump would win the Republican nomination, some neocons showed up in force at the Libertarian convention in Tampa this year and pretty much took that little party over.

Anyone who has listened to Johnson and watched what he's done the last 10 years would accuse him of being ANYTHING but a Neocon Republican. And we seriously DO NOT NEED any more freaking NEOCONS in office! He is running for ONE PURPOSE ONLY. To get numbnuts who don't investigated their candidates to vote for him instead of voting for Trump.

I ain't saying vote for Trump, but if you want to keep the criminals out of office, do NOT vote for Clinton or Johnson.

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Apparently there were alot of SAP classified information with the emails found on the Clinton server also. Would be nice to have a look at them!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Hillary Clinton today blasted Donald Trump as a KKK-linked racist in a hysterical, tin-foil hat speech. We just found out it was likely a massive attempt to distract from a bombshell release she knew was coming tonight.

The State Department tonight revealed that Benghazi-related material was found in searches of the approximately 14,900 deleted Hillary Clinton emails recovered by the FBI that were sent to State.

Benghazi emails found from Clinton's DELETED cache

It looks like Hillary email problems aren't going away. Just remember folks,

“In the end, I chose not to keep my personal e-mails – e-mails about planning Chelsea’s wedding or my mother’s funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends, as well as yoga routines, family vacations, the other things you typically find in inboxes. No one wants their personal e-mails made public, and I think most people understand that and respect that privacy,” said Clinton.

Ok. I know this sounds stupid, but what the heck is going on here? Did Hillary not state that she only deleted 'personal' emails, and that none of the emails were classified, and that she gave all of the state-related emails to the FBI?

Because, I mean, if it was one or two mistakes, okay I can see that. Or even one BUNCH of mistakes. But every week or so, we read about yet anothe BATCH of email found, or recovered, that contain classified AND state-related contents!

Why is this person not being charged with a crime? We won't even get into the whole Clinton Foundation crimes, of which I think there will be many, if it is ever actually truly investigated (which would be the first time in history that Congress has EVER successfully fully investigated itself...every single investigation has either been a sham, or only partially uncovered, and the 'partial' is the most tame parts of the crimes and corruption).

I tell ya folks. I'm not stopping red lights anymore. Sure, I'll look both ways, and make sure no ones coming, but if a cop stops me I'm just going to say, 'well, Hillary can break the law, then so can I'. Now, I'm sure that won't work, but I really just don't care anymore. I do not see any reason to comply with a set of laws, that only applies to us little people.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join