It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi emails found from Clinton's DELETED cache

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton today blasted Donald Trump as a KKK-linked racist in a hysterical, tin-foil hat speech. We just found out it was likely a massive attempt to distract from a bombshell release she knew was coming tonight.

The State Department tonight revealed that Benghazi-related material was found in searches of the approximately 14,900 deleted Hillary Clinton emails recovered by the FBI that were sent to State.

Benghazi emails found from Clinton's DELETED cache

It looks like Hillary email problems aren't going away. Just remember folks,

“In the end, I chose not to keep my personal e-mails – e-mails about planning Chelsea’s wedding or my mother’s funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends, as well as yoga routines, family vacations, the other things you typically find in inboxes. No one wants their personal e-mails made public, and I think most people understand that and respect that privacy,” said Clinton.

edit on 26-8-2016 by Tempter because: Sp

edit on 26-8-2016 by Tempter because: Sp

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Very nice find! Maybe? Possibly? Finally?

I guess all the bombast over AJ and the KKK were a deflection attempt. No one left to murder?

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It does not matter if the people who prosecute refuse to do so. What she did was a crime and still is a crime. There are also other crimes not associated with her server. Like her staff working on personal stuff during government business time. Also a crime. Says so in the ethics training all government employees have to take annually. This issue had not been addressed yet. She said Mills was not getting paid by the foundation. Ok, but she was still getting paid by the government when she took two days off to work for the foundation. That is 100% illegal. Still though, media ignores it.
edit on 26-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That she would spread hate, to cover her butt.

Is just mother reason to not vote for that train wreck

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
that can`t be true because hillary already told us that the e-mails that were deleted and the e-mails that weren`t released were personal, about things like chealsea`s menstrual cycle and grandma`s peach pie recipes, hillary wouldn`t lie to us...again.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Bombs don't kill cook roaches. She like them is invisible. I hate her with every ounce of my being but she is safe. I hate this world whether she wins or the stunt clown.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
All I can say for Hillary is Robert Byrd!

This proves Clinton's use of a hacked e-mail server contributed to the attacks, she deliberately gave away locations of State Department employees in Libya!

I bet Clinton emails spoke of a cover-up, informing the American people a lie and to blame it on a youtube video!

This is Hillary's diaper wedgie!
She is done!!!'

edit on 26-8-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
We've got Clinton-related e-mails and their incriminating info, trickling in from Wiki-leaks, State Department, Citizens United (2 days ago), and who else? How did Hillary find the time to send/receive/read all these...and do her job?

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Awesome, too bad puke-box will be here any minute to tell you that the source is biased and we are all racists.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Google pulled up 6 different sources including Reuters. It's happening, but what will they show, that's the question.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Dude. If you want to project anything against her, simply focus on the facts, plenty of them. Even if she had health issues, you're not changing hearts and minds by exploiting and attacking those.
Just helpful advice, and again whoever wins 2016 F it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Why would the State Department say that they've found Benghazi-related e-mails? There are probably all kinds of subjects in those communiques. Does Hillary's former agency also want to see the wicked witch melt away into oblivion?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why would the State Department say that they've found Benghazi-related e-mails? There are probably all kinds of subjects in those communiques. Does Hillary's former agency also want to see the wicked witch melt away into oblivion?

They didn't say it, they admitted it. Big difference.

www.judicialwatch.org...

After admitting in an August 23 court filing that it found documents that “satisfied the [Benghazi related] search terms” of the new Clinton emails, the State Department proposed a rolling production schedule, “under which State would make its first production of any non-exempt responsive records subject to FOIA on September 30, 2016, and complete production no later than October 31, 2016.” Judicial Watch then asked the court that State make known the volume of documents remaining to be reviewed before it accepts whether the production schedule is reasonable. Today, U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta informed the attorneys the Court wants to schedule a hearing on this issue for Tuesday, August 30

edit on 26-8-2016 by Tempter because: Placing link

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You can wrap a turd in red cellophane, spray it with perfume, tie a pretty white bow around it and tell all the little kids it's chocolate.

Guess what happens after they unwrap it?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Um, what's wrong with You People?

OJ Simpson = innocent; Hillary = innocent.

Tow the Line.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Are they going to be blacked out so no one can read them?

This could spark the backdraft on hillary's run.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Very often political rhetoric is reduced to the most extreme exaggeration of the details, we take that with a grain of salt.

In relation to Hillary's emails...it's almost difficult for the rhetoric to keep up with the details. It is all just being reported in bulk, with the true implications, and exaggerations, still waiting to be revealed to the casual observer.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

not if wiki-leaks has it. Most likely it will be faked new emails from state department set to be released before wikileaks drops the bomb on hillary. Really just now they happen to find more emails? sure!!!!! watch as they make her look like a saint call it a preemptive strike. The point will be to create doubt in the minds of wikileaks readers about how reliable the emails are from wiki leaks compared to the fake state department email as they will be "official" wink wink

It would be funny if Hillary completely misses the mark and outs herself. Also what if that cat burglar most likely a hitman botched the hit on wikileaks founder to collect the money on the Seth Rich murder as he just dropped off the info that links the hit to hillary. If i read the story correctly he got caught and escaped yet no pictures or camera footage great cover story

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1
a reply to: burgerbuddy

not if wiki-leaks has it. Most likely it will be faked new emails from state department set to be released before wikileaks drops the bomb on hillary. Really just now they happen to find more emails? sure!!!!! watch as they make her look like a saint call it a preemptive strike. The point will be to create doubt in the minds of wikileaks readers about how reliable the emails are from wiki leaks compared to the fake state department email as they will be "official" wink wink

It would be funny if Hillary completely misses the mark and outs herself. Also what if that cat burglar most likely a hitman botched the hit on wikileaks founder to collect the money on the Seth Rich murder as he just dropped off the info that links the hit to hillary. If i read the story correctly he got caught and escaped yet no pictures or camera footage great cover story

I just watched an interview with Julian on Fox and Friends.

He said to watch for Hillary's Libyian or Libya Tic Tock.

He said Benghazi is just a small part of what she orchestrated there.

It's her personal check sheet for it.

I missed if it's in this latest dump or will be coming soon. Sorry.

It was ALL HER doing.

edit on 8 26 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join