It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Klarer & Aliens from the Proxima Centauri System (Our Neighbors!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

that link doesnt work

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
First of all thank you for making a thread that is in the true spirit of old school ATS.

Although i cant comment on the veracity of the story. Some aspects of the technology do have merit. Which i will elaborate and comment on in a little while once i can find a place to plug in and charge my phone.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think you have to sign up, pay...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey Everyone!

Wow! The thread has continued to take off in my absence - I had an obligation out of town overnight and just got back home.

I'm looking forward to catching up on the thread and seeing what else I can add.

Thank you all for making this an interesting discussion. Whether we agree or disagree on the topic, or are just exploring the issue, it is great to have everyone's input and resources. ATS, you rock!

"I'll Be Back..."

- AB
edit on 27-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: punctuation...the basics people...the basics...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Other than the fact we know the moon is native to this solar system...

New isotopic evidence supporting Moon formation from Earth collision with planet-sized body
www.astronomy.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The discovery of the so called planet is in my opinion nothing more than a step closer to the real disclosure: a planet in our own solar system (as far as the Oort Cloud).

www.evawaseerst.be...

Ufo's exist I think but they are not what we think they are. Ufo's are (in my opinion) a cluster of consciousness)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I feel strange... like a MANDELLA wave passed through our consciousness. This Elizabeth Klarer was well-known to all of us at one time. Anybody get that feeling? But now, we wonder why we never heard of her. Oh boy... I'm exasperated by this "feeling". Going back to politics now... (It feels normal-crazy every day).

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I feel strange... like a MANDELLA wave passed through our consciousness. This Elizabeth Klarer was well-known to all of us at one time. Anybody get that feeling? But now, we wonder why we never heard of her. Oh boy... I'm exasperated by this "feeling". Going back to politics now... (It feels normal-crazy every day).
I do too in a strange sort of a way since i have boarded the same ships in few of my oobe's that occurred in mid 90's

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There are so many people who claim to have had contact with people of another pIanet. I''m glad I'm not one of them.
I don't believe them although they seem to believe their own story.

About the moon: again there are so many stories. Of course the moon is a genuine body of our solar system. But she gives us to much questions. I would not be surprised if there were people living under glass domes on the moon. American people.

Alpha Centauri .... come on ... 9 chances in 10 it is just a planet like venus.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

landing in south africa

First contact notes from sievers book 1956 SAUCERS OVER SOUTH AFRICA or FSR V2N6 1956 say they are venusian - angelic looking tall blonds.... Tho the ganymedian part was maybe added later SOUND BARRIER is from The 80s tho 30 years passed....

Also yes 7 pictures taken 3 turned out ok and were featured in FSR and SAUCERS OVER SOUTH AFRICA - 4 were blurred and not used....

edit on 28-8-2016 by Kimo12fr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
First of all thank you for making a thread that is in the true spirit of old school ATS.

Although i cant comment on the veracity of the story. Some aspects of the technology do have merit. Which i will elaborate and comment on in a little while once i can find a place to plug in and charge my phone.

Hey BASSPLYR! I look forward to hearing your take on the tech.

Thanks for joining in.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Yes, many stories about the moon .. but that is what isotopic, scientific evidence is for, to cut through the stories.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

???????
i have to pay to acess the site?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a bit off topic but wtf is that?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
my personal opinion about klarer:
klarer was one of the many contactees of the early ufology and like all other contactees shes a fraud

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
klarer was one of the many contactees of the early ufology and like all other contactees shes a fraud

That, of course is a strong possibility. There are others.

I'm still trying to work through a couple of theories on this, that relate to alternate explanations, but there is no solid proof other than her testimony, which seems to have "evolved."

AB

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There are so many people who claim to have had contact with people of another pIanet. I''m glad I'm not one of them.
I don't believe them although they seem to believe their own story.

About the moon: again there are so many stories. Of course the moon is a genuine body of our solar system. But she gives us to much questions. I would not be surprised if there were people living under glass domes on the moon. American people.

Alpha Centauri .... come on ... 9 chances in 10 it is just a planet like venus.

www.evawaseerst.be...

Thanks for posting the article link! Kandinsky put it up earlier as scans, but I found this an easier read.

This would appear to be the original story IF the author quoted her correctly. He was an Adamski fan, so there is the possibility that the individual who wrote the article misunderstood or misquoted Ms. Klarer. I have first hand experience with being misquoted, and know, personally of many other incidents in my own life of that happening.

So, IF she claimed all the things about Venus originally, THEN her story was drastically changed at a later date. Unless other events happened to change her understanding. It is also possible that she originally misunderstood "Akon." (If he was real.)

I want to know more about the science concepts she claims come from this advanced race, as that may prove a valuable approach to determine if she's a fake or had any kind of real experience.

I'm also of the mind that her own perceptions of what happened, her interpretation of "events" might have been played with by the "Others" - they may have lied to her about things for their own reasons, they may have appeared in "human" form in her mind even, as this is a tricky sort of phenomenon.

I know that is way out there and completely unprovable, but sometimes I wonder. It is possible to Implant false memories through hypnosis, and she describes Akon as having a mesmerizing quality about him, and that was an intense experience.

So perhaps our Angelic Aliens of humanesque appearance spun out their own changing story, and gained cooperation to make a child by creating a virtual reality utopia, or some such mental manipulation. That would leave Ms Klarer's honor intact and also explain the shifts of story.

It is also possible, according to what I've gleaned from my reading, that these "people" can manipulate time as well, and so who knows? Perhaps they can visit Old Venus back when it was full of life, and then zoom ahead to our time,and beyond to this, supposed, Proxima Centauri planet at some point during its time of being a life generating planet.

Her story is so strange, her instant sense of being mentally manipulated, followed by a euphoric "falling in love" while completely forgetting her earthly bonds of husband, home and family, seemed, perhaps, a sign of altered consciousness and of being possibly heavily influenced by whatever it was she experienced.

I know it is a lot simpler to say "she's a fraud," but perhaps she herself was defrauded? The motives for that are unknown, and possibly not even malicious.

Just food for thought!!
edit on 28-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: On my phone. Argh!!!

edit on 28-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: humanoidlord

That, of course is a strong possibility. There are others.

I'm still trying to work through a couple of theories on this, that relate to alternate explanations, but there is no solid proof other than her testimony, which seems to have "evolved."

AB

i DONT THINK SHES A FRAUD. SHE DESCRIBES THE INSIDE OF THE SPACECRAFT QUITE WELL AND THE PHYSICS SHE IS TALKING ABOUT IS NOT POPPYCOCK BY ANY MEANS

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I think the article is full of pseudoscience, prove me wrong. Jupiter never had the mass to be a red dwarf start for starters.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I didn't say she was! I am totally on the fence and hoping to find information that would show potential "higher science" or corroboration for her story. I hope that she's not, but I also need to be as objective as I can.

So, I do understand how it looks. It is a fantastical story, and I understand how someone could form the opinion that she is a fraud. I don't judge folks for stating they think it's not true.

Peace,

AB

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join