It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Klarer & Aliens from the Proxima Centauri System (Our Neighbors!)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FIFIGI

Thanks for reading!

Well, yes, there are definitely inconsistencies. It is a strange story and, as you said, some of it doesn't make sense.

I don't know if there is any truth in it at all, if she lucid-dreamed it or what??? Still, it is part of UFO history, and good to know about just for that reason alone.

- AB

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I just studied the data available about Proxima b - a newly discovered planet circling around Proxima Centauri.
With current understanding the brightness of Alpha Centauri is insufficient to allow for Proxima b to have continuous day when Proxima Centauri sets.

Does my question makes sense.

It's interesting to note that even if there would be a planet circling around Alpa Centauri A or B, the other star brightness would only be somewhere between moon and sun.

Basically twin stars from Proxima Centauri would look like bright stars only.

Maybe current understanding of distances between twin stars and Proxima is wrong and they are much closer together.

What do you think.

Basically, if there is 100% evidence that Proxima Centauri is so far from twin stars it makes the story of Elisabeth very unlikely to be true, because she claims in her book that Meton never experiences night.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FIFIGI

You make excellent points. It is unknown whether or not a habitable planet really does exist near Proxima Centauri, or if it would have the "twin star" daylight effect you mention.

I put up the thread for more historical reasons than anything else (I'd never heard of her and it seemed like she was a bit of a "phenomenon" like others in the "Space Brothers" groups), but I was also curious as to whether any part of it could be true.

We don't know what she experienced, but there are multiple inconsistencies in her story. Still, there is a possibility that she did, at some point, experience a "high strangeness" event, but what that may have been is a mystery.

Thank you so much for contributing!!

- AB

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Really good thread.

I was just reading this article then I saw your thread.

Meet the (alleged) aliens of Proxima b

This week, humans announced the discovery of Proxima b, an exoplanet orbiting Proxima Centauri just four light-years away, and began immediately speculating about what life it might host and how to visit. The announcement comes decades after the publication of "evidence" that "Cenos" aliens from a planet in the Proxima Centauri system had already made the trip between our planets.

According to this evidence, the aliens are about 8 to 8.5 feet tall, humanoid in shape and five times stronger than humans. They eat tasteless pills and have no need for sleep. They visited a number of ancient civilizations on Earth and were most recently spotted in Taiwan in December 2012.

For seven years beginning in 1957, a team of psychologists in California had lengthy conversations with a charming and friendly alien from somewhere in the vicinity of Alpha Centauri who came to be known simply as "Hands."

The name comes from the fact that the creature was "revealed in time to be a lovable and childlike, but huge, being with a dome-shaped body and eight hands, with an intelligence that was perhaps somewhere between that of a human and a dog," according to an account in "ESP and Hypnosis" by Susy Smith.

Of course, Hands was not physically present in the room with researchers Lee Gladden and Peggy Williams all those years ago, but instead appeared to emerge through interactions with a young woman under hypnosis.

In 1976, Gladden and Williams published a book about their research involving hypnosis and their many conversations with Hands (the identity of the woman who was under hypnosis still remains protected). Titled "Hands: The True Account. A Hypnotic Subject Reports on Outer Space," it's long been out of print.

www.cnet.com...

Now, of course there will be some who stick there heads in the sand and there's no way this can be. This is for the open minded people who will not jump to conclusions one way or the other but read the evidence and then reach a conclusion.

I find it interesting the women didn't seek fame or try to get movies and other deals. Here's more about the Cenos Aliens.

yaridanjo.warmkessel.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Hey thanks!

I appreciate the new info you brought, too. I've never heard of "Hands."

I just saw an article where they now think there are oceans on the potentially inhabitable planet that may support life. Planet in star system nearest our sun - Proxima b - may have oceans

A team including CNRS astrophysicists have calculated the size and surface properties of the planet dubbed Proxima b, and concluded it may be an "ocean planet" similar to Earth.
Scientists announced Proxima b's discovery in August, and said it may be the first exoplanet—planet outside our Solar System—to one day be visited by robots from Earth.
The planet orbits within a "temperate" zone from its host star Proxima Centauri, some four light years from us.

Read more at: phys.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi, Just to expand a bit on this. I too, am from South Africa and had the privilege to become friends with Madam Klarer.
I completed my army training in 1982, and in 1983 contacted Madam Klarer as i was very interested in UFO's and what she had to say.
I used to visit her at her cottage on a Sunday afternoon for tea, she told me many things about her experiences. I must say she was a very nice lady and always had time for everyone. I will re-visit this post at a later stage and let you know all that I gleaned from my visits. I was young and naive in those days and any information was so important to me.
I visited when the South African TV (Broadcast Association) was at her cottage taking those videos, I also met Professor Hurtak at her home (He came to South Africa with his wife, to give a lecture at Wits University on the face on Mars)

edit on 7-12-2016 by recna15359 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: recna15359

Hello recna!

I would love to hear your impressions of this woman from your direct contact with her. Thank you for joining!

How would you gauge her sincerity and truthfulness, from your time with her? Did she seem to like the attention she was getting or was she neutral or otherwise about it?

Lastly, did you read her book? Do you know or remember if what she told you directly matched what she wrote in the book or if she clarified anything in it for you?

So interested to hear your responses!!

Thanks again,

AB

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I thought that Proxima Centauri had no inhabitable planets?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I wonder how long our planet will be using the technology that we currently use to broadcast tv radio etc. Doesn't it seem that withing the next 100 years that broadcast technology will be antiquated and replaced with something better faster and perhaps something that we can't as yet receive?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Very cool thread. Will read everything before commenting.

Cannot wait. I will also not comment about you not commenting...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I have never heard of her.

But I have a question. If she took that UFO picture, I wonder why she wouldn't have been able to get some pictures up close? Inside it?

Does she explain that?
Could you edit out your response? And then post it later? It would clean up the thread a little.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Advertising link removed by ADMIN

edit on Dec 13th 2017 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Proxima Centauri B in Space Engine. XD

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jaymp

Looks sort of gloomy.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, whoever made it was going for that vibe, it seems. Maybe we'll have a real look when the James Webb Telescope goes up next year. No more artist depictions.

*edit- Btw, while the planets image itself is speculation, the location is accurate. Such a gorgeous view of the Milky Way.
edit on 12-14-2017 by jaymp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The lighting is probably correct, Centauri C casts a gloomy light.
The rest...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

lol. I guess we'll have to wait for JWST.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I think we'll have to wait for the miniprobes to give us a real picture. I won't be around by then.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Starshot? Maybe so. It all depends on how quickly technology advances. At the current pace, you're chances are good, I would think.
edit on 12-14-2017 by jaymp because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

If I see a man on Mars, that would help me die happy.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join