It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Klarer & Aliens from the Proxima Centauri System (Our Neighbors!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Elizabeth Klarer & Aliens from the Proxima Centauri System

Part I of III

In the latests scientific news there is great excitement over the discovery of a potentially earth-like planet circling our nearest star, Proxima Centauri. (see this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

I decided to do a bit of research to see if anyone had ever claimed alien contact from that part of the galaxy.

The answer was found very affirmatively in the writings and story of Elizabeth Klarer, who claimed to have a lover from “Meton,” an earth-like planet with vast oceans and a multitude of islands rather than continents, in the Proxima Centauri system.

She also claimed to have a child with him, who now lives with his father on Meton. Ms. Klarer says that they have huge ships where they grow their own food and have everything people need for their families, including lakes and gardens, housing, etc. Each of these “mother ships” have several smaller ships that can go out on missions. She also had connections, through her husband, to the South African government’s military / intelligence. (This is in her book, which I honestly haven’t finished reading yet.)

Anyway, I thought this was rather fun and exciting!! So this opening post is a bit of an introduction to Klarer with an exploration into just a few of the details. There is much much more that I haven’t included, and I hope others will join in with things they find interesting.

“Akon,” (pronouced Ah-kahn - both vowels with a long a as in “father” and the emphasis on the first syllable) the alien lover, told her that his people once lived on Venus, and were party to seeding life throughout the galaxy, including Earth and, at one time, Mars.

It should be noted that the name “Meton” was for Elizabeth’s reference, but that the “name” of the planet, to Akon’s people, is more of an energy-signature, and not a spoken “name.” They are telepathic, and so language is different. It must be understood then, that the quotes below attributed by her to Akon were spoken telepathically and may lose something in translation. That, of course, assumes that her contact was real. She is a very intriguing person, and had ties through her husband to governments.

Here are some more photos of Elizabeth, a drawing and statue bust of Akon, some UFO pictures she took, etc.

LINK - discussion of photos

Part II & III - continued below

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have never heard of her.

But I have a question. If she took that UFO picture, I wonder why she wouldn't have been able to get some pictures up close? Inside it?

Does she explain that?

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Part II - More history of Metonians

The aliens of the Proxima Centauri system are said to be basically human. They live thousands of years, having solved the problems of health and longevity, as well as space travel, which allows them to have no worries regarding population size. They originated on Venus a very long time ago.

This civilization goes back more than 65 million years when Venus had a more physical existence on its surface than would be possible today. It was known that our sun was a variable star (irregular frequencies) and at certain epochs it expanded with the release of intensified radiation. As a safeguard they built the vast motherships to ferry all the people and as much as possible of the flora and fauna away from Venus to Earth, which was the nearest neighbor.

Link

“Beyond the Light Barrier” - the autobiography of Elizabeth Klarer
 Link to full text

Today, we do believe that Venus was, at one point, able to sustain life, however, that was 715 million years ago, by their current calculations, not 65 million. So there is a discrepancy there with our current science.

Akon says to Elizabeth: “The cradle of mankind, Venus, remained shrouded and bereft of life after the Pleistocene cycle of solar expansion, her fruitful aeons of fertility at an end, her vast warm seas that nurtured our beginning, dried out and barren. But her glory still remains as a reality in the electric mirage, perfected by her progeny, who were compelled to move from her protective surface, out into the far reaches of space to propagate their species on the surface of an alien planet called Earth, where we adapted to a different time-speed on a younger planet. Laying claim to Earth as a host to life, we continued to perfect our spaceships in rediness for the time when we would have to leave this solar system prior to another wave of mass extinctions from the star of this system.”

Link

NASA information on Venus...

A team of researchers with NASA, Uppsala University, Columbia University and the Planetary Science Institute has created several simulations of conditions on Venus billions of years ago using Earth climate models and has found some instances that suggest the planet may at one time have been capable of harboring life. In their paper uploaded to the preprint server arXiv, the team describes their simulations and the factors they used in creating them…

The team found that one simulation resulted in a planet with temperatures low enough to support life—one with clouds and sometimes snowfall—and it persisted until 715 million years ago—a period during which life was already present on Earth.

Read more at: Link

Part III - continued below

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Part III - More Akon Quotes, Beyond the Light Barrier Video

Having looked up the Venus info, I thought I would do some initial investigation on some of the things Elizabeth quotes Akon as saying…

Akon says that Jupiter’s moons once hosted life, and that Jupiter itself is a forming star, and that ours is actually a dual system (or rather it will eventually become a dual system), with Sol being the current primary star, and Jupiter being a “forming star.”

Regarding Jupiter and our Moon:

Akon says to Elizabeth: “The Moon is alien to this system and came with Jupiter and its retinue of planets. Jupiter is a forming star, a star condensing, and thereby, retaining a high velocity of rotation, a large mass and low density and the usual heat in the core retained by the star. A solar system within a solar system. Seven of Jupiter’s planets have retained atmospheres and life as we know it.”
Link

I looked that up, and interestingly, found this:
NASA link

“Jupiter is like a star in composition. If Jupiter had been about 80 times more massive, it would have become a star rather than a planet.”

The science I’ve seen says that Jupiter is NOT going to condense into a star because it is not large enough.
Link

However, as posited by science fiction author Arthur C. Clarke, IF mass were somehow added to Jupiter, it would shrink down on itself and ignite into a new star.

If Jupiter was less massive, it would be smaller like Saturn or Uranus.  But if you could add 2x, 5x, 10x or more mass to Jupiter, perhaps with the help of Clarke’s magic monoliths, the planet would not grow larger.  It would shrink.  (Don’t you wish your waistline worked like that).

As it is now, the dense core of Jupiter generates heat which radiates into space.  If the planet’s mass increased by 50x to 60x, the core would get hotter and denser until the planet turned into a “brown dwarf”, a type of failed star.  At that mass, the planet would start to grow again back to its present size.  In fact, all brown dwarfs, whether 10x or 60x Jupiter’s mass, all have roughly the same diameter as Jupiter.

If Jupiter grew to 75x its current mass, its core would get hot enough to fuse hydrogen into helium in its core.  It would become small main sequence red dwarf star, and burn steadily for billions of years.  Though even then, its diameter as a red dwarf star would only be 30% larger than the planet’s current diameter.

By comparison, our sun, which is bigger than most stars, has a diameter 10x that of Jupiter, but a mass 1000x as great.
Link

In regards to our Earth’s Moon, there are theories, but they are still hotly debated. So???
Moon Theories

Now, Akon says a lot of things to Elizabeth, some of which are barely comprehensible and seem to be trying to explain their advanced understanding of physics in laymen terms.

For example:

Akon said to Elizabeth: “Mind forces, spiritual strength, soul attainment and thoughts are all made up of different speeds in the wave-length of light, or microatoms. Electricity is microatoms of light while sound and colour occur when the microatoms have different speeds, and when micro-atoms are stopped, they create heat. Light is an intelligent energy which can be thought into existence and substance.

The pattern of the microatoms of light changes with changing thoughts, when one achieves the formula for the harmonic vibration of light. The key to all life and the Universe lies in the harmonic interaction of light. A mathematical formula for all transportation lies in the vibratory frequencies of light harmonic, with anti-gravity waves and time waves, which are simply the frequency rate between each pulse of the spiral of light.
Link

Honestly, I don’t have time to vet that against current scientific knowledge of us mere earthlings,and I'm not quite sure I even understand it, but I would love to see what others make of it. I’m not defending it, to be clear, I’m just putting it out there for people to look at and think about.

This could also be what Elizabeth Klarer remembers Akon saying, and so it may be that she has some things mistaken as well, or maybe she said it verbatim, I’m not sure.

I urge people to go back to this story in celebration of our new found “earth like planet” neighbor in the very place Elizabeth Klarer says that “Akon” came from.

Interview Transcript

Video: Beyond the Light Barrier

(sound is pretty bad on this but it is still interesting!) Okay - what are your thoughts?

- AB
edit on 25-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: fixed video link

edit on 25-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: Whew!

edit on 25-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I wonder if the death of Sol would provide the needed mass to ignite Jupiter?

I never heard of this woman before, But now i want to dive deeper.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the ufo looks like a button battery

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I have never heard of her.

But I have a question. If she took that UFO picture, I wonder why she wouldn't have been able to get some pictures up close? Inside it?

Does she explain that?

Excellent question!! I don't currently have the answer to that, though I did a search and have not found any photos from the "inside" of a ship. It seems a massive omission in the story. I think the video at the end of Part III has some drawings in it.

I wanted to get the thread up and see if others had more info, and there was so much I haven't gotten into it all. Her autobiography is very dense prose, so its taking some time and concentration...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
the ufo looks like a button battery

en.wikipedia.org...

Ha! There is a similarity!

Here is more information on the photos...

Her photo series of an "extraterrestrial spaceship" (as she called it) was taken in the presence of two witnesses whom she wanted to show the site of her first contact. With them she drove through the Zulu-Land, the foothills of the mighty Drakens-Mountains, when she noticed a flash of light between the mighty thunderstorm clouds. Immediately she stopped, left the car together with her companions, in her hand theBrownie Box Camera she had brought with her. A moment later she recognized the metallic disc in the dark-clouded sky, obviously slowly approaching. Immediately, like in a reflex action, Elizabeth shot seven photos before the disc suddenly shot away. In the same moment a thunderstorm started, a shower of hail went over the field. Elizabeth Klarer confirmed the authenticity of her photos in an notarized affidavit. She stood behind her story until she died in February 1994, in the age of 83 years.

Link

Photos are always a challenge for me, too, as there are so many ways they can be faked. The story with them is very interesting, however!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
Ah finally, part 3! Reserved, will edit.

(Hi! Glad to see you are looking at the thread! It is so hard to get multi-part threads before people start replying - especially when there are photos and videos and links!! I look forward to hearing from you.- AB)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Tjoran
Ah finally, part 3! Reserved, will edit.

(Hi! Glad to see you are looking at the thread! It is so hard to get multi-part threads before people start replying - especially when there are photos and videos and links!! I look forward to hearing from you.- AB)

Yes, I was impatiently waiting, But probably for the best. What i wanted to say, after being forced to wait and think about it, made no real sense

Thank's for posting about this, I had never heard of her before and now im really interested in learning more about all of this.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Great thread AB

Never heard of Elizabeth Klarer so thanks for providing something new , this will give me something to read up on over the weekend.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It is certainly entertaining, and very interesting too! I've got reams of info to go through and I would love to hear your feedback!! It is one of the more interesting cases, and I just stumbled upon it!

- AB

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Very cool thread. Will read everything before commenting. This looks really interesting!

Thank you SO much for giving me a much needed break from the crap political threads out there.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
as great and interesting as this may be though
it is still - again,
testimony

nothing tangible

no videos, no physical evidence of any of it

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Then why no intelligent radio signals from their planet? TV broadcasts, WIFI, ground to sky transmissions, shortwave radio, microwaves, ultra high frequency communications, communication satellites....

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here is Part I of a 9 part speech she gave...It's a lot to get through! If you watch it on youtube the other videos should be easy to find. Link to youtube channel with interview

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
as great and interesting as this may be though
it is still - again,
testimony

nothing tangible

no videos, no physical evidence of any of it

I understand what you mean. I wish there was more tangible evidence, as well!

I found the story and information fascinating, and the photos are very interesting to me too - they don't constitute "proof" however, and it is a "leap of faith" to believe any of it. Thanks for looking!!

- AB

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Posting so I can read later.

Good post, thanks for taking the time to make such a detailed thread!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was thinking this very question. I wondered what major Ufology stories originated from the Proxima Centauri System. I felt like at least a few ancient alien eps talked about a planet in that system home to life. But its an easy claim to make until science can prove or disprove

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread AboveBoard! SnF!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join