It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Klarer & Aliens from the Proxima Centauri System (Our Neighbors!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Orionx2
To convenient the child lives with the lover/father and not here. Also no pictures of the lover or the child but a pic of an apparent alien UFO. I think she faked the UFO picture and made the story up. Or not but I would think there would be space junk left behind Venus and earth if they were here.

What from 65 million years ago?

The civilization could have left not even 100,000 years ago and nothing would be left... Only way to really find out is to go to Venus I guess and conduct some archaeological digs.

Ummm, then how did she have a kid with her alien lover in the last 100 years if they are not around.
They had to build their ships somehow.. That would take massive construction sites most likely in space.

You are right, it must have been quite the achievement.
But, you are asking me a question I can't realistically explain, but it is explained in the article(s) that I read that there were massive motherships, and smaller craft. Perhaps this space traveling alien guy was acting alone, and not in the interest of his own 'kind'.

Would the US navy take an aircraft carrier to the North Sentinel Islands just to take a look at the Sentinelese people? Doubt it.

I can understand your doubt, because there is so many stories like this out there and 9 times out of 10 are just made up, or were a 'bad dream' situation. But with recent discoveries of this new found planet in the same place this lady is talking about. It does raise an eye brow for me.

Okay...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thank you very much Aboveboard I loved the videos!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Dang...that was a great read! Nice thread and work OP!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Okay - what are your thoughts?

I would say I have heard all the aspects of her story before. But since I did not read her book or watch her videos I would not know what her story is, but from the OP and what you wrote. Ya! Its been known for a long time that venus at one time was somewhat habitable, and so was mars to its degree at one point in time.

Also am pretty sure that jupiter possibly being a star or turning into a brown dwarf, scientists and others have been talking of jupiter being a failed star for practically as long as they have known it is there and had gotten a closer look and measurement of it. And yes given the timescales involved millions of years to hundreds of millions who is to say that it will not turn into a brown dwarf and the moons of jupiter well even know scientist say IO is very much volcanic and active even for its size, and Europa is ice covered and may contain a salt water ocean behind its surface, even though its the size of our moon.

And Ganymede and Callisto are a quarter the size of Earth or so, but who is to say that in a few million years from now or especially if Jupiter somehow gains more mass, and becomes a brown dwarf that it will not be Jupiter and its moons, but jupiter and its planets. The whole topic of Jupiter being a failed star is known, but the topic of Jupiter being a future star is less looked at, but its there as well and that topic been going on for a long time in theories and stories and so on.

Also I dont think I need to go into the whole the moon was brought here thing this space traveler supposedly told her, who knows maybe even while they were getting freaky on his planet. But ya! Even on ATS there is like almost every year at least one thread about the moon being fake to say the least.

And the whole light spirituality scientific believe thing, that to I have heard before, seems quite plausible, in fact was in thread before this were a bald gray alien video guy dude was talking about that very same thing as well, you know the whole light federation thing, its actually a common theme and supposed believe of many a space people and stories in the whole alien UFO community thing.

I could go on I suppose but really didnt watch that much of that vid you linked.

I mean its a cool story and all, I suppose. But watching a bit of that vid she said she was 50 yrs old when she got abducted by a space human Alien guy and had a space kid on the way to Meton, who they just happen to have named "Ayling" or whoever that is pronounced...And like I said.... Well!

Cool story broeth!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Posted once before, Jupiter would have to be 80 more times missive to be a red draw. Not even close.

Well .. a well known,
Remote Viewer involving in some CIA and American Government projects
Ingo Swann I think ?

Had Once Said , that in an another Dimension

Jupiter is a Sun and the moons are Planets

(post by NoElection removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I understand that the planet is tidal locked to it's star (like the moon is to earth), due to close proximity to it's host star, although a giant exomoon(s) in orbit could alter that to a degree, perhaps, due to the 3 body problem/issue, albeit moons are not expected for close-in planets and in our own solar system, none of the inner planets have them, and that it's bombarded with flares, being so close to its star, so if it has a magnetosphere and some sort of atmosphere to protect it that hasn't been blown away by the activity of Proxima Centauri, then it's possible that across a band around the permanent day/night line, there could be some form of life, but not a technologically advanced civilization.

It would still be worth sending a probe to though to check it out in two or three centuries (based on current tech).

The probability of it being an "Earth-like world" though is negligible, in the extreme, if not impossible.

It's rather amazing though what a guy will say to get laid..

edit on 27-8-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I grew up in South Africa, and have been aware of Elizabeth Klarer's story since I was a young girl. In fact - I first read her book at the age of 12 (even though I do believe I did not then have the maturity to delve deeply into the science and physics described in her book - I probably only enjoyed it from the 'romantic aspect' - a handsome tall blond alien humanoid stranger from another world - oh my!!!'). Thereafter I lent the book to a pen-pal in Denmark, only to have it disappear forever.

The last week has been marked by various coincidences, and I have been playing with the idea of doing a thread for ATS on Elizabeth Klarer - the OP jumped me on this!

I have for many years been wanting to order another copy of "Beyond the Light Barrier". Last week Saturday I had some time to kill, and went into a random thrift store where I rummaged through their second-hand books. Imagine my surprise when I laid my hand on 'Beyond the Light Barrier' - priced at a measly sum of R 5.00 (not even enough to buy a half a loaf of bread in our country). I snatched it up, and opened up the inside cover of the book. Inside the cover of the book was the details of the book's previous owner and address - and I was gobsmacked to discover that the book had belonged to previous clients of mine. I marketed these people's house on an exclusive mandate basis a few years back (an Austrian elderly couple), and I knew them quite well (or so I thought - pity I didn't know that they were into Elizabeth Klarer!). Alas - they have since passed away.

That evening I started to read the book for the second time (with a different level of insight and maturity this time around).

Later in the week I read a thread on ATS relating to the discovery of a potential 'Earth-like' planet in Proxima Centauri, and my thoughts immediately raced to the book that I was currently reading. What a coincidence - that the book should cross my path a few days before the publication of this news!

My mother had a friend who knew Elizabeth Klarer in the last few years of her life. She described Elizabeth Klarer as a 'mature and elegant woman who spoke little, but radiated a stunning beauty - almost like a golden energy'. She was described as being very humble, down-to-earth, yet she had a glint in her eye that hinted at vast wisdom and experience.' My mom's friend was convinced that Elizabeth Klarer spoke the truth and was a very sincere human being, or at least absolutely believed that what she experienced was the truth.

Her book is filled with detailed explanations surrounding the propulsion system of the ship and Meton's technologies - and the tone of her retelling is very sincere. Even though I am sitting on the fence on this one, I am leaning towards 'credible'.

An interesting extract from page 50 of her book:-

"The key to all life and the Universe lies in harmonic interaction of light. A mathematical formula for all transportation lies in the vibratory frequencies of light-harmonic, with anti-gravity waves and time waves, which are simply the frequency rate between each pulse of the spiral of light. By controlling this frequency rate, the flow of time can be varied, and one simply moves within one's environment within the protection of the spaceship instantaneously from one planet to another, or one solar system to another, where time, as a geometric, is controlled or eliminated."

"And the speed of light, is that also a geometric?" I asked.

"We speak of the measure of light, and not of the speed of light. Light gives the illusion of velocity, when in reality it is a pulse resonating in the frequencies of time and gravity. Thereby, our galaxy is created to the universal geometric harmonics of light - light is a universal geometric. Time and gravity, or a reversal in the flow of time and anti-gravity, can be achieved by altering the energy of light pulsing through space and through the atmosphere of planets, and throughout all creation, as microatoms of light form the atoms of all gases, liquids and solids.

"As I mentioned before, the unified differentials of light interact to create a vacuum encircling the ship and she moves without the restriction of speed, without sound, as the molecules of atmosphere are pushed aside instead of piling up in atmospheric flight. In space, the unified field of light creates a shift in space and time; no velocity is involved, only a shift in frequency as the spaceship vibrates in harmonic resonance to interact with the wave energy of light pulsing throughout the galaxy, simply using the fabric of space itself, which is light, vibrating in frequencies of wave form in alternate pulses of matter and antimatter, and thereby overcoming the problems of space travel beyond the light barrier.

'Earth scientists still have the restriction of the sound barrier in atmospheric flight. Perhaps they will note that there is no restriction which causes the sonic boom, if they can perfect an aircraft to push aside the molecules of air, instead of allowing the molecules to pile up against the craft.'

And so the book goes on and on - huge amount of details on explanations that sometimes go completely over my head. Not bad - considering a woman wrote this who was raised in 'apartheid-era South Africa' in the 1950's and 60's - in a country where religion, dogmatism and patriarchy was at the order of the day.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

they are always Blonde aren't they, makes me wonder if the likes of Assange, Trumpy, Icke, etc etc are maybe impostors from other alien worlds,...... they are certainly Alien to me......
Nice post... i love alien stories i haven't heard before.
My fav is the pleidians and i tried to point out the star system to my wife and a shooting star appeared where i was pointing my finger (true story!)..... i love synchronicity.
S&F

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I love the incredibly detailed and varied explanations, as I have not had time to read the whole thread I wonder if anyone with the actual knowledge could say if there's any possibilities in what she says or has someone debunked the science here?

For me its been an interesting listen and intermittent read, nice story...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Then why no intelligent radio signals from their planet? TV broadcasts, WIFI, ground to sky transmissions, shortwave radio, microwaves, ultra high frequency communications, communication satellites....

We wouldn't be able to pick up Wi-Fi from another planet. They may have advanced to using satellite broadcasting (beaming downwards), fibre optic communication. Communication satellites beam downwards so they wouldn't be detected.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

the problem i have with the pictures is why cant they fly horizontal, they always fly in frizbee esque type angle. maybe they do it just to try and make us think its pictures of various hubcaps used as frizbee's, bet those darn aliens are good at chess :/

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shimmeringsilver73

In the physics you describe, one should replace light with EM wave, time and gravity waves described are right. She is not talking of visible light per se. I invite you to read the thread in my signature

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Would love to believe it but the photos of the ufo is just someone chucking a disc through the air so obvious.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Excellent presentation.

I saw your post elsewhere recently that you did not consider yourself to be a journalist. We will just have to continue to agree to disagree.

S&F, and if I were a Mod, a huge applause.

Fishy

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Excellent layout absorbing with morning caffeine. Never heard of this one either. This is why I come here to get the skinny in depth of cases that others bring.

There are holes... but I locked my keys in my car and cant drive through them.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi everyone

Long time lurker here, haven't been on ATS many years.. 250,000 posts ago to be exact according to what it said when I logged in!

But posts like this is why I used to love this site.. excellent research AboveBoard and thanks for posting!!

I have only watched the 50 minute interview.. I put up with the awful sound because it was so interesting and her body language, to me, seemed that she was telling the truth, or at least beleives the story she was telling. Although her story seems extremely far fetched I was interested more in what her theories were about earth and humans.

I am posting for a couple of reasons - in the interview, she mentions that the problem with earth and our sun is that our hearts beat in rythym with the sun, and solar disturbances cause heart issues. I have read about this before in recent years, I remember doing some research about it, just found a paper (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) but google more if you're interested. This stood out to me as it is something that has become more apparent recently, and not known when this video was made.

I was also intrigued with what she said about the mind, and how our minds are the reason we can't advance and we become sick etc... this resonated with me as I have been reading the Seth Speaks books, and what she was saying about the mind, light and energy sounds like what I've been reading. If you don't know of these books you need to approach them with an open mind.. I had trouble getting past the way the information came about but now that I've read 3 of the books the content is so profound that I have put any sceptisim about it aside and I am just soaking up the contents. That is why I loved hearing this woman's story. Crazy as she sounds, the information she gave is very similar to the metaphysical content of the Seth books.

Anyway hope a few of you enjoy delving deeper on these things - its the best thing about ATS.. exploring new theories and expanding the mind.. and sitting up all night doing so!!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Would love to believe it but the photos of the ufo is just someone chucking a disc through the air so obvious.

Yah, though we only see 3 of the 7 photos(?) in the link provided in the OP, the second two look just like you say.

Easy to believe that the two people she brought with her were doing just that, playing catch with an very un-aerodynamic something in a field while she snapped away. She should have just released the first pic at the top of the link. That looks credible, the other two below it, larks.

Note that the cloud formations did not change remarkably on the last two photos, indicating that they were shot within seconds. The disc seems to follow a clean curve, ruling out the possibility of a frisbee or a hub cap thrown into the air.

Don't know why they say that, the clouds look remarkably different to me in each pic as though a lot of time went by between shots, not just a few seconds. The crazy tilt to the object as seen in the photos belies it is influenced by the atmosphere, i.e., wind resistance, making it yah and pitch wildly, when these things are supposed to defy physics and hover for instance and move, unaffected by wind or gravity. The object in her photos is obviously tossed.

The narrative in the site said it follows a 'clean curve', whatever that means. This is not an aerodynamic shape at all and does not push in radius of turn by rotating wing surfaces, etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Let us know too if you come across any thing related to the child she had with Akon. DNA should be telling...

Sorry if its already been addressed.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

There are supposedly 7 photos she took, I've only seen three. There is a link within a link but you have to join to read the original article.

Watchers

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join