It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: kruphix

None of those are racist. All you've done is chosen phrases that have offended you. You're displaying only that you are close to combustion when you listen to people say mean things. I wouldn't go to any comedy shows if I were you, lest you light on fire.

Well, it's a good thing I didn't claim they were racist.

I said hateful and disgusting...never said racist.

So, are any of those hateful or disgusting to you? Or do you agree with Mr. Trump on all those quotes?

Also, I can point out hateful speech without having an emotional reaction to it, it's quite simple. I hear something hateful, I say "Hey, that's pretty hateful"...and that's about it.

The vast majority are not hateful or disgusting - but out of interest why is your other option 'agreeing with Mr Trump'?'.
Why can one not find something hateful or disgusting but at the same time disagree?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope

Then you haven't said what Trump's followers have said about him, ... VERBATIM, plain and simple.

Card-stacking
edit on 25-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If you know what they stand for then you also know that there is nothing about Trump's platform that even closely resembles their beliefs.

There is plenty in his platform, or at least his Primary platform, that would attract people who hold racists beliefs.

Why do you think Trump is trying to walk back his own words and policies now? He knows that while they worked in the Primary, they are killing him in the General...which most people knew it would.

And now you have Trump being boo'd at his own Rallies and Town Halls when he suggests maybe he won't deport families that have been here for years.

Please understand, this isn't saying that all Trump supporters are racists...but like another member suggested, most racists are Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So, are any of those hateful or disgusting to you? Or do you agree with Mr. Trump on all those quotes?

I agree with a lot of them, yes. I don't find them hateful and disgusting, especially when they've been ripped out of their context like they have.

Well then that pretty much says all I need to know about you.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

mostly nothing wrong with those statements.
some you have not provided the full quote (why am I not surprised)
a couple over the line and distasteful.

I can't see anything that ties Trump to the KKK as Hillary did in her advert, which garnered the response from Trump referenced in the OP

You would have to read the whole context of why I provided these quotes. It had nothing to do with Trump being racist...it had to do with him saying hateful and disgusting things.

Which you seem to agree that at least some of them ( I think all of them) are indeed "over the line".

Yes some of them were over the line in my opinion. I have not met a person in my life who has not said something 'over the line' at some point.

link   

Well then that pretty much says all I need to know about you.

Thanks!

And what is that?

You're welcome.
edit on 25-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

link   

None of those are racist. All you've done is chosen phrases that have offended you. You're displaying only that you are close to combustion when you listen to people say mean things. I wouldn't go to any comedy shows if I were you, lest you light on fire.

Well, it's a good thing I didn't claim they were racist.

Also, I can point out hateful speech without having an emotional reaction to it, it's quite simple. I hear something hateful, I say "Hey, that's pretty hateful"...and that's about it.

The vast majority are not hateful or disgusting - but out of interest why is your other option 'agreeing with Mr Trump'?'.
Why can one not find something hateful or disgusting but at the same time disagree?

Sure, if you disagree with any of them but don't think they are hateful or disgusting....feel free to explain why you disagree with them.

link   

Like I said you stopped at KKK and went no further.

I'm voting Green Party, for Jill Stein. I watched the convention. There were a lot of BLM there saying a lot of racist anti-white #. Some totally absurd stuff. I'm not fan of reparations which Jill Stein mentioned in her speech as something to ppursue. BUT despite not agreeing with this aspect of the Green Party or Jill Stein, I can see past it to see that there's more than just that. In the end it's not enough I won't vote Green Party. Every group has things that are both good and bad sadly some more than others.

I think the KKK has shown in the past it's not a good organization, I certainly want no part of it. But if our country was under attack, I'd certainly fight along side a member to defend my home. We both agree with defending our homes. I'm sure as bigoted as they are, if our country was under attack and my transgender ass didn't have a gun and they had a spare, they'd hand it over, even if they think I'm disgusting, we'd defend our country together.

So yeah, the KKK is not great, but we both agree with defending our country. So since both I a transgender they hate, and they an organization I detest can agree on wanting to defend our country from foreign invaders, does that mean I'm now guilty of all the bigotry they are? After all we agree on something.

Just because they agree with Trump on something doesn't mean it's about bigotry, after all they hate my transgender as and I them, but we both agree on national defense.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Do you guys project racism on to Trump because you feel icky when he speaks? Or is he objectively racist?

I doubt Mr. Trump has been vocally racist (publicly) but his words and actions betray the assertion.

Battle of the letter C

Hillary mistakenly or not ignored the big C (classified) on emails....Mr. Trump wrote a big C (colored) on rental applications...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Nope

Then you haven't said what Trump's followers have said about him, ... VERBATIM, plain and simple.

LOL ... so now, because I didn't quote every single line that every single White Supremacist Trump supporter has ever said about him, I'm misrepresenting the truth?

Heheheh. You're not at your best. Here:

Merriam-Webster: SPECIOUS

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If you know what they stand for then you also know that there is nothing about Trump's platform that even closely resembles their beliefs.

There is plenty in his platform, or at least his Primary platform, that would attract people who hold racists beliefs.

Why do you think Trump is trying to walk back his own words and policies now? He knows that while they worked in the Primary, they are killing him in the General...which most people knew it would.

And now you have Trump being boo'd at his own Rallies and Town Halls when he suggests maybe he won't deport families that have been here for years.

Please understand, this isn't saying that all Trump supporters are racists...but like another member suggested, most racists are Trump supporters.

But that is different. Trump's platform undoubtedly has elements that white racists would prefer, but nothing that gives them what they really want. In the same way Hillary's platform has elements that radical muslims who support terrorists prefer. Not sure about black racists, they'd probably prefer Clinton too.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nope

LOL ... so now, because I didn't quote every single line that every single White Supremacist Trump supporter has ever said about him, I'm misrepresenting the truth?

You just intimated that all Trump supporters are white supremacists. That is quite a bigoted, and extremely ignorant, thing to say - far more so than anything Trump has ever said I might add.
edit on 25/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

First it's Trump supporters, than it's white supremacist Trump supporters.

Moving the Goal Posts

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Proof that no one believes Diaper Bag Hillary!

edit on 25-8-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nope

You just intimated that all Trump supporters are white supremacists. That is quite a bigoted, and extremely ignorant, thing to say.

You're mind-reading now? If so, put it to better use than such ham-handed segues as that.

I was very clear in what I said, which is not intimating anything. See comments on projection above.

There are Trump supporters that are White Supremacists and those that are not.

The question at hand regards those who are.

Got it?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

That is some crazy acrobatic logic you have there.

But let me see if I have it right.

In your fantasy of our country being attacked, since a KKK member will loan you a gun (which you have no idea if that is true or not, just something you made up), then that means that they don't support Trump based on their own bigoted viewpoints.

That is...wow...that is brutally murdered logic.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

In the same way Hillary's platform has elements that radical muslims who support terrorists prefer. Not sure about black racists, they'd probably prefer Clinton too.

Good point.

Following that majority of blacks surely voted for Obama based on race (racism) [this includes a black "card carrying Republican" I know], and Hillary is just an extension of his administration, for them to carry on over to Hillary who her & the Media have been working hard to frame everything around race (racism), the black racists that do carry over to her on election day will be doing it based on racism. Same goes for anybody else that voted Obama just because he was "black" (racism).

All just a grand scale example of...

Whoever smelt it, dealt it.
Whoever tells of it, smells of it it.
Whoever noted it, floated it.
Whoever hyped it, piped it.
Etc.
edit on 25-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

But that is different. Trump's platform undoubtedly has elements that white racists would prefer, but nothing that gives them what they really want. In the same way Hillary's platform has elements that radical muslims who support terrorists prefer. Not sure about black racists, they'd probably prefer Clinton too.

LOL, really?

What aspects of Clinton's platform to radical Muslims like?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Puppylove

That is some crazy acrobatic logic you have there.

But let me see if I have it right.

In your fantasy of our country being attacked, since a KKK member will loan you a gun (which you have no idea if that is true or not, just something you made up), then that means that they don't support Trump based on their own bigoted viewpoints.

That is...wow...that is brutally murdered logic.

That's what they call "speaking their mind" like their hero ... LOL.

The utter irrationality at work in denying the obvious and direct statements made in the political commercials we are nominally discussing here is ... stunning.

Like listening to Trump's speeches.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

What aspects of Clinton's platform to radical Muslims like?

That would be the SJW position that anybody who criticizes radical Islam are to be denounced and smeared as being racist "Islamophobes".
edit on 25-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join