It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: kruphix

And he should be, it's all his words and his supporters words. I think a lot of you forget how ignorant and extreme Trump was during the Republican primary. I think you also forget most Democrats hoping for him to win, even though thinking it was impossible, because of how easy it would be to beat him in the General Election due to his ignorant and racist rhetoric he used to win the Primary.

If words is all you have against Trump, then you don't have too much, do you. Your reaction to them (racist rhetoric?) is a reflection of your own thoughts and feelings, not his.

So the things people say have no meaning?

I disagree...people's words have tremendous meaning. And when someone uses those words (all those best words) to say hateful and disgusting things, I will hold them to show character of that person.

Yes, my reaction does reflect my own thoughts and feelings...namely I am against racism.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Well what do you know.

Hillary again shows she's the true racist in this race. Can't help herself, her true colors continue to spill out.

How exactly did Hillary prove herself to be a racist?

Can you give specific examples, rather than opinions?

Thank you kindly, if so.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

Klan members and many other White Supremacists are ON THE RECORD in supporting DJT.

Are you denying that fact?

Prove it.

His white supremacist fan club includes
the Daily Stormer, a leading neo-Nazi news site;
Richard Spencer, director of the National Policy Institute, which aims to promote the “heritage, identity, and future of European people”;
Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance, a Virginia-based white nationalist magazine;
Michael Hill, head of the League of the South, an Alabama-based white supremacist secessionist group;
and Brad Griffin, a member of Hill’s League of the South and author of the popular white supremacist blog Hunter Wallace.

A leader of the Virginia KKK who is backing Trump told a local TV reporter earlier this month, “The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.”

And most recently, the Trump campaign announced that one of its California primary delegates was William Johnson, chair of the white nationalist American Freedom Party. The Trump campaign subsequently said his inclusion was a mistake, and Johnson withdrew his name at their request.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Virginia KKK Klan Wizard endorsing Donald Trump, 2:10 Mark

It's a much longer list, cuz virtually every KK or White Supremacist group has endorsed Trump..

link   
a reply to: Gin

Excuse Me.. Can You run Your video either a few seconds up or at least until She isn't giving everyone a 'death stare'? It is very unsettling, perhaps it is to turn on all the bots???

That left eye is just piercing, but then again I just got done 'medicati...uh meditating' so My 3rd Eye is 'On Point' and that Ajna says "No Dice.." take it for what it is but its got Me this far..

Now maybe I'm part of the conspiracy and nothing would've happened if I didn't mention it..

namaste

P.S. I'll jump on the sword but I bet I'm not the only One getting creeped out...

link   

You will find that it is a philosophical position of LesMis's that words mean nothing ... except when they are reacting to them.

It's quite the tautology. Don't mind me though, ...

LesMis?

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Well what do you know.

Hillary again shows she's the true racist in this race. Can't help herself, her true colors continue to spill out.

How is she a racist?

This is a common fallacy I see people on the internet claim. If someone calls someone out as a racist, those accused of being racists somehow claim the accuser of being racist.

It's truly baffling to me.

Please explain to me what Clinton said that shows she is the "true racist"???

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nazi Germany believed in both bigotry against multiple groups as well as environmentalism.

Do you have entire beliefs of the KKK before you? Or are you assuming it starts and stops at Whites are awesome and burn them darkies?

I'm sure they believe in more than that. If not, prove me wrong.

I don't care for the KKK same as I'm not a fan of the Nazi's. That being said not everything the Nazi's believed was bad. I'm sure same is true for the KKK. If not, show me where I'm wrong. Then once you do that, show me which of their nothing but bad policies are espoused by Trump.

I used environmentalism as an example of a policy held by a hateful group that was in no way hateful.

As I said, even bigots are multi-faceted they don't start and stop at us good, them bad. I'm sure they believe in more than that.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So the things people say have no meaning?

I disagree...people's words have tremendous meaning. And when someone uses those words (all those best words) to say hateful and disgusting things, I will hold them to show character of that person.

Yes, my reaction does reflect my own thoughts and feelings...namely I am against racism.

I never said that. Besides, Trump has never said anything "hateful and disgusting". Those are your subjective reactions, which you are then projecting on others.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You will find that it is a philosophical position of LesMis's that words mean nothing ... except when they are reacting to them.

I've never said that before in my life.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I've never said that before in my life.

LOL ... I may have paraphrased.

I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to demonstrate again how words do nothing and cause nothing ... except, when you're responding to them, how it's all projection ... until you say something.

But, point taken. I did not quote you.

I do beg your pardon.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

LOL ... I may have paraphrased.

I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to demonstrate again how words do nothing and cause nothing ... except, when you're responding to them, how it's all projection ... until you say something.

But, point taken. I did not quote you.

I do beg your pardon.

It sounds like it is too philosophical for your grasp, after all, so I won't waste my time. Beg away.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

So what do you think the KKK and Trump have in common? Why do you think specifically that the Klan as an organization supports Trump?

You decided to defend Trump on this, so I'm curious to hear what policies of Trump appeal to the KKK?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ad hom, Les Mis?

Beneath you.

(and merely a diversion.)

EDIT: You forget, apparently, that I could go find posts of yours in which you thank me for helping you work out the logic of your little suppositions.

Thankfully, that's off topic.

WHy don't you answer the question kruphix put to you?

I'm sure you'll trip over yourself again.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Ad hom, Les Mis?

Beneath you.

You haven't even made an argument. Let me know when you do.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: xuenchen

This is right out of the cultural marxist playbook. They have been doing this nonsense for years. Anyone that disagrees, or that does not support the leftists agenda, is a racist.

Bingo !!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ad hom, Les Mis?

Beneath you.

You haven't even made an argument. Let me know when you do.

No, I haven't made an argument. I've stated a known and recognized fact.

You have repeatedly argued here that words do not have effects, and I am not quoting you but paraphrasing.

You teetered on the edge of truth when you claimed you didn't "say that" and you know it.

Tell me, if words have no meaning, or rather, if your unlikely hero, Mr. Trump's words have no meaning, what exactly are people responding to, both positively and negatively?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

EDIT: You forget, apparently, that I could go find posts of yours in which you thank me for helping you work out the logic of your little suppositions.

Sure I'll let you know when I care, and you can go dig them up for me.

Which question is that?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Tell me, if words have no meaning, or rather, if your unlikely hero, Mr. Trump's words have no meaning, what exactly are people responding to, both positively and negatively?

I've never said words have no meaning.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Cultural Marxism: A vague, meaningless phrase wingnuts use when they want to sound knowledgeable.

BINGO: A farmer's dog. Probably a Communist.

Neither of which have anything to do with Hillary's campaign commercial using Trump's followers against him.

LOL.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sure I'll let you know when I care, and you can go dig them up for me.

Which question is that?

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be posting.

Awww.

Enough off-topic banter. Play with the other kids.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join