It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I also defended the connection to Hillary on this in case you can't scroll down a few posts.

As to what they share, I don't know, neither do you, that's the point.

Difference I choose to reserve judgement until I know. You've made your judgement the second you heard KKK.

I'm not going to tell you which policies. If I HAD to GUESS it would be immigration as the main one, as well as much of his rhetoric about becoming more nationalistic in our foreign policies. But that's just a GUESS.

Is best I can do, I'm not a member of the KKK are you?
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Then by that logic every SJW & BLM minded person would be voting for Trump...snip

No, Civil Rights groups will likely not cast their vote for Mr. Trump. Though all republicans aren't all to blame for the Jim Crow throwback because Trump does not represent the entirety of the GOP...the Radical Fringe and alt-Right movements have taken them over. RIP

What’s the alt-right?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: JAY1980

a reply to: xuenchen

Klan members and many other White Supremacists are ON THE RECORD in supporting DJT.

Are you denying that fact?

No...
He has no control over who endorses or supports him.

2 words.
David Duke
Now there is real racism in the flesh.

Ah. Now there is an actual argument!

No, Trump can't control it ... but what he can control is his message, which these people feel aligns perfectly with their beliefs.

Can you explain that?

Which specific beliefs does the KKK allegedly agree with?

Please provide evidence.

I already linked to the full quote Hillary altered and used in her propaganda. That full quote only proves the KKK wants a safe country just like Trump.

Does Hillary want a safe country?

Do you want a safe country?

Are you a racist just because you agree with the KKK if you also happen to want a safe country?

I don't have to provide evidence for what is a)widely known and b) has been demonstrated clearly in this very thread.

I'm not in the KKK, and I don't associate with them, and therefore I don't know what policies they like and don't like, but what I do know is that there is ample evidence (again, which has been shown here) that Klan members and other White Supremacists believe that Trump is "one of them."

The rest of your blatant obfuscation is pure empty rhetoric.

Again, I haven't called anyone a "racist" .... so apparently, you're confusing your arguments.

So because KKK members are going to vote for Trump, that reflects on Trump? Correct?

Answered above.

Out of courtesy: Of course not.

BUT, if his policies, demeanor, public profile, etc. causes these folks to repeatedly state that they think he is "one of them" ... shouldn't that at least give a reasonable, non-white supremacist a bit of a pause?

Not really, no. I couldn't give a rats ass who a white supremacist is voting for (or a black supremacist or radical muslim for that matter). There is no connection at all that would lead me to believe Trump is supportive of the KKK's views on race superiority, so the fact Hillary released this ad of hers is pretty disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

So the things people say have no meaning?

I disagree...people's words have tremendous meaning. And when someone uses those words (all those best words) to say hateful and disgusting things, I will hold them to show character of that person.

Yes, my reaction does reflect my own thoughts and feelings...namely I am against racism.

I never said that. Besides, Trump has never said anything "hateful and disgusting". Those are your subjective reactions, which you are then projecting on others.

Wow, I've heard a lot of people defend Trump...but never so blindly. He has NEVER said anything like that???

I'll give you some trump quotes, you tell me if they are hateful, disgusting, or if you agree with them.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists"

"If she gets to pick her judges – nothing you can do, folks. Although, the Second Amendment people. Maybe there is. I don’t know."

“Actually, I was only kidding. You can get that baby out of here. Don’t worry, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s O.K. People don’t understand. That’s O.K."

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

"I’ve been treated very unfairly by this judge. Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK? I'm building a wall."

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever."

"Women: You have to treat them like s--t." –Donald Trump

"These people – I'd like to use really foul language. I won't do it. I was going to say they're really full of s**t, but I won't say that."

"My entire life, I've watched politicians bragging about how poor they are, how they came from nothing, how poor their parents and grandparents were. And I said to myself, if they can stay so poor for so many generations, maybe this isn't the kind of person we want to be electing to higher office. How smart can they be? They're morons."

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible."

“Now, the poor guy — you've got to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don't know what I said! I don't remember!'" –Donald Trump, mocking New York Times investigative reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has a physical disability called arthrogryposis that limits flexibility in his arms, by jerking his arms in front of his body

"There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell -- I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees."

"I love the old days, you know? You know what I hate? There's a guy totally disruptive, throwing punches, we're not allowed punch back anymore. ... I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell ya."

"The point is, you can never be too greedy."

"He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured."

"Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

LOL ... I may have paraphrased.

I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to demonstrate again how words do nothing and cause nothing ... except, when you're responding to them, how it's all projection ... until you say something.

But, point taken. I did not quote you.

I do beg your pardon.

It sounds like it is too philosophical for your grasp, after all, so I won't waste my time. Beg away.

This was your faux philosophical post.

originally posted by: [post=21169648]LesMisanthrope

If words is all you have against Trump, then you don't have too much, do you. Your reaction to them (racist rhetoric?) is a reflection of your own thoughts and feelings, not his.

I am pretty sure that Trumps words are in fact a reflection of HIS own thoughts...and if not then you have a taller mountain to surmount in defending him than the racism charge.

Put another way..if your defense of Trump is premised on everything that comes out of his mouth is a meaningless collage of words like a verbal Rorschach test for the listener to project upon..then I am not sure I would entirely disagree with you, but would argue a man only capable of provocative word-vomit might not be a good choice for President.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be posting.

Awww.

Enough off-topic banter. Play with the other kids.

I don't care whether you will sift through my posts to dig up something I said a while ago, which is obviously what I said. Sounds like more projection to me.

Do you guys project racism on to Trump because you feel icky when he speaks? Or is he objectively racist?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I am pretty sure that Trumps words are in fact a reflection of HIS own thoughts...and if not then you have a taller mountain to surmount in defending him than the racism charge.

Put another way..if your defense of Trump is premised on everything that comes out of his mouth is a meaningless collage of words like a verbal Rorschach test for the listener to project upon..then I am not sure I would entirely disagree with you, but would argue a man only capable of provocative word-vomit might not be a good choice for President.

Of course they are a reflection of his thoughts. He is the one speaking them. But the meaning you give them, that they are racist, are a product of your own subjectivity instead of anything objective. That's what I'm saying.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'll admit I'm a bit surprised that you're admitting that you don't stand behind what you've said in the past, but no matter.

To address your slightly on-topic garbage-logic:

I have not "projected" racism onto Trump here. If I have, I'll be glad to have you quote me, because I do stand behind what I say.

What I have said, and what others here are saying, and what the Clinton political ads say is merely what Trump's followers have said about him, and what he has said in return ... VERBATIM.

The only possible "projection" therefore is from those who simply cannot accept the reality of what people have said, either themselves, or others.

/shrug (We're done.)

link   
a reply to: Puppylove

You don't have to be a member of the KKK to know what they stand for...it is pretty common knowledge.

And if an organization, not an individual, endorses a candidate because they are in common belief, then logic dictates that the belief they are talking about is the organizations belief. In other words, Trump has lots of beliefs and policies...the KKK is known for one.

It's just interesting that you decided to defend Trump by using a false equivalency. You knew that the KKK didn't support Trump for some benign policy or belief like the environment. You knew that their support stems from their racism and Trump's immigration policy is in line with their racists beliefs.

And if you didn't know that, you were arguing from ignorance, in which case saying nothing is better than putting forth a false argument.

link   

None of those are racist. All you've done is chosen phrases that have offended you. You're displaying only that you are close to combustion when you listen to people say mean things. I wouldn't go to any comedy shows if I were you, lest you light on fire.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

mostly nothing wrong with those statements.
some you have not provided the full quote (why am I not surprised)
a couple over the line and distasteful.

I can't see anything that ties Trump to the KKK as Hillary did in her advert, which garnered the response from Trump referenced in the OP

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'll admit I'm a bit surprised that you're admitting that you don't stand behind what you've said in the past, but no matter.

I have not "projected" racism onto Trump here. If I have, I'll be glad to have you quote me, because I do stand behind what I say.

What I have said, and what others here are saying, and what the Clinton political ads say is merely what Trump's followers have said about him, and what he has said in return ... VERBATIM.

The only possible "projection" therefore is from those who simply cannot accept the reality of what people have said, either themselves, or others.

/shrug (We're done.)

yet you won't accept what other people have said of him. That's called card-stacking. Many people love Trump. But do you mention what those followers say of him?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be posting.

Awww.

Enough off-topic banter. Play with the other kids.

I don't care whether you will sift through my posts to dig up something I said a while ago, which is obviously what I said. Sounds like more projection to me.

By a while ago you mean 3 posts back, in this thread, 30 minutes ago? That was the post referenced...

link   
a reply to: Mr. Moonlight

It helps if you dont cherry pick my words:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Mr. Moonlight
Not Every Trump Supporter is Racist but Every Racist is a Trump Supporter

Then by that logic every SJW & BLM minded person would be voting for Trump. They'd be at Hillary rallies physically assaulting people to the point of starting literal RIOTS over it (but instead they've been doing that at Trump rallies against Trump supporters).

SJW's & BLM's are the most racist groups I've observed in this nation during my years, outside of NeoNazi's & KKK's (their polar opposites).

See here: The Nu-Nazi's

link   

/shrug (We're done.)

yet you won't accept what other people have said of him. That's called card-stacking. Many people love Trump. But do you mention what those followers say of him?

Nope.

But Hillary's video did.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

None of those are racist. All you've done is chosen phrases that have offended you. You're displaying only that you are close to combustion when you listen to people say mean things. I wouldn't go to any comedy shows if I were you, lest you light on fire.

Well, it's a good thing I didn't claim they were racist.

I said hateful and disgusting...never said racist.

So, are any of those hateful or disgusting to you? Or do you agree with Mr. Trump on all those quotes?

Also, I can point out hateful speech without having an emotional reaction to it, it's quite simple. I hear something hateful, I say "Hey, that's pretty hateful"...and that's about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

By a while ago you mean 3 posts back, in this thread, 30 minutes ago? That was the post referenced...

Sorry I do not follow.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Puppylove

You don't have to be a member of the KKK to know what they stand for...it is pretty common knowledge.

And if an organization, not an individual, endorses a candidate because they are in common belief, then logic dictates that the belief they are talking about is the organizations belief. In other words, Trump has lots of beliefs and policies...the KKK is known for one.

It's just interesting that you decided to defend Trump by using a false equivalency. You knew that the KKK didn't support Trump for some benign policy or belief like the environment. You knew that their support stems from their racism and Trump's immigration policy is in line with their racists beliefs.

And if you didn't know that, you were arguing from ignorance, in which case saying nothing is better than putting forth a false argument.

If you know what they stand for then you also know that there is nothing about Trump's platform that even closely resembles their beliefs.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

mostly nothing wrong with those statements.
some you have not provided the full quote (why am I not surprised)
a couple over the line and distasteful.

I can't see anything that ties Trump to the KKK as Hillary did in her advert, which garnered the response from Trump referenced in the OP

You would have to read the whole context of why I provided these quotes. It had nothing to do with Trump being racist...it had to do with him saying hateful and disgusting things.

Which you seem to agree that at least some of them ( I think all of them) are indeed "over the line".

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I said hateful and disgusting...never said racist.

So, are any of those hateful or disgusting to you? Or do you agree with Mr. Trump on all those quotes?

I agree with a lot of them, yes. I don't find them hateful and disgusting, especially when they've been ripped out of their context like they have.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join