It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We do not know who the sources are and they are not revealed.

Irrelevant. It is about how damaging to Russia the links are.

I think you seem to be suggesting that no hacks on a Russian computer specifically (as opposed to a source) means Putin is directing Assange. That seems to be your 'evidence' of a conspiracy

Nice try, but that is not it. What I am saying is that an absence of links that incriminate Russia suggests that they are being vetted by Russian intelligence, The leaks that are allowed through further Russian strategy, You have yet to show otherwise.
edit on 14-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

We do not know who the sources are and they are not revealed.

Irrelevant. It is about how damaging to Russia the links are.

I think you seem to be suggesting that no hacks on a Russian computer specifically (as opposed to a source) means Putin is directing Assange. That seems to be your 'evidence' of a conspiracy

Nice try, but that is not it. What I am saying is that an absence of links that incriminate Russia suggests that they are being vetted by Russian intelligence, The leaks that are allowed through further Russian strategy, You have yet to show otherwise.

Make up your mind - one minute it's whether a source is Russian, then it's whether a Russian organisation was hacked, now it's whether it was damaging to Russia.

We've already established there are negative documents on Russia, including the persecution of Muslims. If the documents were being curated by Moscow, how comes that got through?

You have no evidence for this conspiracy you keep pushing, do you?
edit on 14/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Make up your mind - one minute it's whether a source is Russian, then it's whether a Russian organisation was hacked, now it's whether it was damaging to Russia.

Okay: so you admit there are no Russian Sources? Good. Now, if WikiLinks has become a Russian asset, you would not expect it to post information damaging to Russia. right?

We've already established there are negative documents on Russia,

No we have not. Provide a link, please.

including the persecution of Muslims.

Where did you show that exactly? Still waiting.

If the documents were being curated by Moscow, how comes that got through?

WHAT got through? (Incidentally: why are you posting at 2:00 in the morning?)
edit on 14-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Just some more evidence Hillary is bringing her own self down with her actions.

Wow another video with Photoshopped graphics.

Stunning.

Clearly you didn't watch the video. She's done in by her own deeds as shown in the video. Wake up.

I'll post it agin here for you to watch. The title graphic for the video is appropriate since her former mentor, Robert Byrd, was a KKK Klan Leader.

edit on 14-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'll post it agin here for you to watch. The title graphic for the video is appropriate since her former mentor, Robert Byrd, was a KKK Klan Leader.

You still haven't looked up "Blue Dog Democrat."

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

No, she's not "done in by her deeds" for anyone that hasn't already drank enough of the right-wing Kool-Aid to change color.

Robert Byrd was a Klan member in the 40s for a year or so (when he was in his 20s), and then renounced it for the next 60 years.

That's the factual take-away. This is one of the most desperate and ridiculous claims made by the Right in a literal catalogue of stupid accusations.

edit on 15-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Then perhaps you can explain why the hacker who hacked Colin Powell's emails leaked them to DCLeaks instead of WikiLeaks? WikiLeaks is a much better known medium; why not leak them there? Unless the hacker knew they would be redacted....

Here are some leaked statements you will never find on WikiLeaks:

“No need to debate it with you now, but Trump is a national disgrace and an international pariah,” Mr. Powell wrote in June, noting the criticism of Mr. Trump by several prominent conservatives. “He is in the process of destroying himself, no need for Dems to attack him.”

Mr. Powell also made clear in a series of exchanges how much he was offended by Mr. Trump’s attacks on the issue of Mr. Obama’s birth. “Yup, the whole birther movement was racist,” Mr. Powell wrote. “That’s what the 99% believe. When Trump couldn’t keep that up he said he also wanted to see if the certificate noted that he was a Muslim. As I have said before, ‘What if he was?’ Muslims are born as Americans everyday.”

Mr. Powell dismissed as completely ineffective Mr. Trump’s recent attempts to reach out to black voters, saying that the Republican nominee “takes us for idiots.” Mr. Powell said that nothing Mr. Trump could say to black voters would improve his standing, in part because of the things he said about Mr. Obama.

“He can never overcome what he tried to do to Obama with his search for the birth certificate hoping to force Obama out of the presidency,” Mr. Powell wrote, saying to his aide, “You don’t fall for his false sincerity, I hope.”

In the emails, Mr. Powell blamed the news media for helping fuel Mr. Trump’s candidacy. In December 2015, he turned down a request from CNN’s Fareed Zakaria to discuss Mr. Trump. “It is time to start ignoring him. You guys are playing his game, you are his oxygen,” Mr. Powell responded.

In August 2015, Mr. Powell predicted that Mr. Trump would “take it to the convention” in part because news networks were chasing ratings. “He appeals to the worst angels of the G.O.P. nature and poor white folks,” Mr. Powell said in the email.

In that email, Mr. Powell in part defended Mrs. Clinton's actions in the attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012.

www.nytimes.com...

I guess this just doesn't fit the narrative that WikiLeaks is selling.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No, she's not "done in by her deeds" for anyone that hasn't already drank enough of the right-wing Kool-Aid to change color.

Robert Byrd was a Klan member in the 40s for a year or so (when he was in his 20s), and then renounced it for the next 60 years.

That's the factual take-away. This is one of the most desperate and ridiculous claims made by the Right in a literal catalogue of stupid accusations.

I have voted both Republican and Democrat. I vote for the best candidate. Hillary is clearly the worst of the 2 goofballs in my opinion. That video supports my opinion.

You're thinking is old school, promoting labels of this side vs the other side. Both sides are influenced equally on Capital Hill. Hillary is an entrenched corrupt system user. Maybe Donald will get there too, but as of now he's cleaner than the Hillary.

FYI. I'm not right wing or left wing. I'm a thoughtful sensible wing. Please stick to the topic and refrain from name calling labels.
edit on 15-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Then perhaps you can explain why the hacker who hacked Colin Powell's emails leaked them to DCLeaks instead of WikiLeaks? WikiLeaks is a much better known medium; why not leak them there? Unless the hacker knew they would be redacted....

Here are some leaked statements you will never find on WikiLeaks:

“No need to debate it with you now, but Trump is a national disgrace and an international pariah,” Mr. Powell wrote in June, noting the criticism of Mr. Trump by several prominent conservatives. “He is in the process of destroying himself, no need for Dems to attack him.”

Mr. Powell also made clear in a series of exchanges how much he was offended by Mr. Trump’s attacks on the issue of Mr. Obama’s birth. “Yup, the whole birther movement was racist,” Mr. Powell wrote. “That’s what the 99% believe. When Trump couldn’t keep that up he said he also wanted to see if the certificate noted that he was a Muslim. As I have said before, ‘What if he was?’ Muslims are born as Americans everyday.”

Mr. Powell dismissed as completely ineffective Mr. Trump’s recent attempts to reach out to black voters, saying that the Republican nominee “takes us for idiots.” Mr. Powell said that nothing Mr. Trump could say to black voters would improve his standing, in part because of the things he said about Mr. Obama.

“He can never overcome what he tried to do to Obama with his search for the birth certificate hoping to force Obama out of the presidency,” Mr. Powell wrote, saying to his aide, “You don’t fall for his false sincerity, I hope.”

In the emails, Mr. Powell blamed the news media for helping fuel Mr. Trump’s candidacy. In December 2015, he turned down a request from CNN’s Fareed Zakaria to discuss Mr. Trump. “It is time to start ignoring him. You guys are playing his game, you are his oxygen,” Mr. Powell responded.

In August 2015, Mr. Powell predicted that Mr. Trump would “take it to the convention” in part because news networks were chasing ratings. “He appeals to the worst angels of the G.O.P. nature and poor white folks,” Mr. Powell said in the email.

In that email, Mr. Powell in part defended Mrs. Clinton's actions in the attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012.

www.nytimes.com...

I guess this just doesn't fit the narrative that WikiLeaks is selling.

Ooh, that's a deep burn. That's so deep!

Meanwhile, time is running out for Assange's promise to drop a bomb that puts Clinton in handcuffs. Surely you weren't lying, Julian?

Julian...???

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Julian is a no show since today is debate day and nothing new has come out. Tonight's debate won't change anyone's mind, unless either Hillary does a "Weekend at Bernies" again or takes a dump onstage instead of breaking for the restroom or Trump says something way off base. Each sides supporters have already decided. I'm betting it will be the biggest yawn fest of rehashed political talking points by both. Hope I'm wrong and it is spirited and interesting.
edit on 26-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The quote being attributed to Assange in the interview it was attributed to was NEVER said. Why are people still rolling with this.

Here is the ENTIRE interview....feel free to watch and post a clip of where you hear him say it:

Assange NEVER said this at all....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

LOL really??

My wife was only pregnant that one time for less than 9 months...other than that she's totally never been pregnant...

-Chris

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Julian is a no show since today is debate day and nothing new has come out. Tonight's debate won't change anyone's mind, unless either Hillary does a "Weekend at Bernies" again or takes a dump onstage instead of breaking for the restroom or Trump says something way off base. Each sides supporters have already decided. I'm betting it will be the biggest yawn fest of rehashed political talking points by both. Hope I'm wrong and it is spirited and interesting.

I feel sorry for everyone who believed his promise. This is going to hurt him badly. So many people were hanging out for a killer leak that would nail Clinton once and for all, but it turns out that he couldn't find anything in those thousands of emails.

Sucks to be you, Jullian!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

I feel sorry for everyone who believed his promise. This is going to hurt him badly. So many people were hanging out for a killer leak that would nail Clinton once and for all, but it turns out that he couldn't find anything in those thousands of emails.

I feel sorry for you. Your credibility is nil at this point. Let me know when you find the clip in the video of the cited interview that has him saying this....

Funny that you're pretty new and consistently posting on the Assange threads trying to discredit him.....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I guess I have no choice to agree with you,a common majority has shown a lack of intelligence.....but heres the million dollar question...what does meat of the situation require for intellect to superceed stupidity...what's the real answer?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

On the contrary Wikileaks has proven to bring truth to the DNC and their shenanigans as well as other useful events. I wouldn't write him or Wikileaks off. He's put himself on the line and there still may be some "there", there.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yea I joke about it, but since Julian wasn't actually caught on video saying the 26th, it's rather hard to prove he gave a deadline.

He may still deliver a blow.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Lmao.......

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Laughable.....I wouldn't take anything the New York times prints out as serious media.....might as Well be quoting facts from the SUN...or some other low end tabloid..,lmao

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join