It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I searched in Russian. I found nothing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Julian Assange has no power.

Quite right. Only truth is power. If there is nothing, she has nothing to fear from his release. Frankly, I don't think his release will be anything that bothers anyone much. Probably some logistical point that wasn't followed.

My guess is Hillary is struggling with some disease like Parkinson's. I only wish she'd come clean about it. People wouldn't be as critical as she thinks. She owes it to herself and other sufferers.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

According to Assange.

Yeah well then you don't have much to deny about his claims.

You don't believe it, good for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

a reply to: thepixelpusher

Wikileaks is not Republican oriented. They leaked stuff on republicans plenty of times.

Correct; it is anti-American, anti-Western European. Can you find a single example of Russian documents being leaked? How about emails from Ultra-Nationalist European groups? Notice a pattern?

Apparently, you don't follow wikileaks closely. Other countries have felt their releases. If the governments would stop being corrupt what could Wikileaks have on them? If Russia is behind it, which i have no proof for, they have outsmarted the european elite. Maybe it'll loosen our shackles.

Please answer the question: has WikiLeaks ever embarrassed the Russian government or Ultra-Nationalist European groups? As for your shackles, they seem to be of your own devising.

Not shackles of my own devising but of the government. We literally have more shanty towns under Obama than any other President since the great depression. His policies and oversight have left ruin that will be there for years. Don't blame the next president, as they will need to mop up Obama's epic failed mess.

Tent Cities Full Of Homeless People Are Booming In Cities All Over America As Poverty Spikes

Still think Obama's all that??? Facts say otherwise.
edit on 12-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Wikileaks is not Republican oriented. They leaked stuff on republicans plenty of times.

Correct; it is anti-American, anti-Western European. Can you find a single example of Russian documents being leaked? How about emails from Ultra-Nationalist European groups? Notice a pattern?

Apparently, you don't follow wikileaks closely. Other countries have felt their releases. If the governments would stop being corrupt what could Wikileaks have on them? If Russia is behind it, which i have no proof for, they have outsmarted the european elite. Maybe it'll loosen our shackles.

Please answer the question: has WikiLeaks ever embarrassed the Russian government or Ultra-Nationalist European groups? As for your shackles, they seem to be of your own devising.

Not shackles of my own devising but of the government. We literally have more shanty towns under Obama than any other President since the great depression. His policies and oversight have left ruin that will be there for years. Don't blame the next president, as they will need to mop up Obama's epic failed mess.

Tent Cities Full Of Homeless People Are Booming In Cities All Over America As Poverty Spikes

Still think Obama's all that??? Facts say otherwise.

That does not answer the question. There are over 500,000 documents on WikiLeaks that include the word "Russia. Not one of them is from a Russian source:

Why do you suppose that is?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Then improve your searches.
Sounds like you tried to make a point about Assange and Russia and it hasn't worked out.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sounds like you tried to make a point about Assange and Russia and it hasn't worked out.

Could you share a screen shot of a Russian document to prove your point?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Not allowed to post wikileaks docs.
They are all there to see on their site.
Searches for Putin OR Russia return about 650k documents - exactly as Assange said.
Your choice to deny reality.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Searches for Putin OR Russia return about 650k documents - exactly as Assange said.

You are allowed to post documents from WikiLeaks; you just can't link to them. Not one of the 650 k documents is a classified Russian document. All of them are either leaked cables from other countries or are open sourced. There are about a dozen brief biographies of Russian whistleblowers. Most of them are reported murdered, but blame is not assigned. Looks more like a warning than a leak, to me.

It is your choice to deny reality.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You are allowed to post documents from WikiLeaks; you just can't link to them. Not one of the 650 k documents is a classified Russian document. All of them are either leaked cables from other countries or are open sourced. There are about a dozen brief biographies of Russian whistleblowers. Most of them are reported murdered, but blame is not assigned. Looks more like a warning than a leak, to me.

I'll stick to the reality that tells me that Assange was correct when he said he had published 650k documents about Putin and Russia, many of which show him in a bad light. You can stick to your conspiracy theories about Putin if you like. You just have no evidence.
edit on 13/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If DJW001 had bothered to read the docs he'd see Wikileaks is no front for the Russians.
edit on 13-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'll stick to the reality that tells me that Assange was correct when he said he had published 650k documents about Putin and Russia, many of which show him in a bad light. You can stick to your conspiracy theories about Putin if you like. You just have no evidence.

Yes, those documents confirm Putin's claim that the West is conspiring against him. The fact that you are unable to quote one that is either Russian, or cannot be twisted by Russia to prove its own conspiracy claims pretty much proves my point.

ETA: Since my screenshots have not been removed, you have no reason not to post some of your own. Still waiting.
edit on 13-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If DJW001 had bothered to read the docs he'd see Wikileaks is no front for the Russians.

Since you seem to have read all 650 k + why don't you quote one that you consider damaging to Russia?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
DNC round two..just out..

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Dona Brazile immediately blaming Donald Trump

Comedy news site Politico on her reaction:
www.politico.com...
edit on 13/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The leak contains a list of donors and apparently there are a lot who ended up with Federal positions... pay to play.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Whether "better" or not, the figure I made captures the basic dynamical patterns underlying the nature of your phenomenology. You think in terms of the cognitive categories (identificatory states) and feeling relations you have with Others, so, like a wind-up doll, human awareness, oftentimes incredibly sure of what it thinks, is merely "doing" what all organisms do: making their experience coherent in terms of what was known previously.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

www.politico.com...

Why must you lie when anyone can see what she really said?

DNC interim chair Donna Brazile immediately tied the leak to GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.
"There’s one person who stands to benefit from these criminal acts, and that’s Donald Trump," she said in a statement Tuesday night, adding that Trump has "embraced" Russian President Vladimir Putin and "publicly encouraged further Russian espionage to help his campaign."

www.politico.com...

Saying that the leak benefits Trump is not saying that he is responsible, as you are falsely claiming. In fact, they, and most cyber-security experts, are blaming Russia. Your failure to show a single instance of WikiLeaks publishing a single leak that harms Russian interests speaks volumes.
edit on 14-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

www.politico.com...

Why must you lie when anyone can see what she really said?

DNC interim chair Donna Brazile immediately tied the leak to GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.
"There’s one person who stands to benefit from these criminal acts, and that’s Donald Trump," she said in a statement Tuesday night, adding that Trump has "embraced" Russian President Vladimir Putin and "publicly encouraged further Russian espionage to help his campaign."

www.politico.com...

Saying that the leak benefits Trump is not saying that he is responsible, as you are falsely claiming. In fact, they, and most cyber-security experts, are blaming Russia. Your failure to show a single instance of WikiLeaks publishing a single leak that harms Russian interests speaks volumes.

Your failure to admit you were wrong about wikileaks has the volume turned up to Studio 54 levels.

As for Brazile, we already know that the DNC think Trump, Putin, Farage, Duke, Alex Jones and Pepe the Frog are all part of a huge conspiracy to attack Clinton, with Putin playing the Blofeld character in their fantasy. So yeah, she was panicking and blaming Trump.
edit on 14/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Your failure to admit you were wrong about wikileaks has the volume turned up to Studio 54 levels

You have completely failed to show even one wiki document that makes Russia look bad, that's why you keep falsely claiming that I have been proven wrong. Your desperation to discredit what is now painfully obvious is odious.

As for your lying about what Brazile said, claiming to be able to read her mind is just lame.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join