It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Trump is going on Dr OZ, he announced it on 9/9 before Hillary's episode, and is releasing his medical records too.

No-one, absolutely no-one, cares about his medical records. It's his tax records we need see.

Sounds like a smart move to release his health records at a time when Hillary's health is in so much doubt. He's not only going on Dr OZ's show, he also had a full physical last week and all the data is going to be published this week.
edit on 12/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
a reply to: Konduit

What an intense absurdity!

How can Assange believe that Clinton would be less of a threat to World stability than Trump?

How does one explain this? What is going on here? How come most rational people can see how insane - dangerous and "antichristal" Donald Trump is, but Others don't?

Ah, the neuroscientist in me answers right away with the following figure:

If you receive your enlivenment from meaningless, glib BS i.e. if Donald Trump manages to enliven your brain and body, it emerges as a function of watching a) too much TV b) not reading enough and c) being tendentiously biased by past experiences to "confirm" your pre-existing feeling relations.

In short, and as Trump shows again and again, if you're an egotist without self-awarness, you are likely to gravitate towards him.

Yet I suspect that if Trump wins, it'll come at a tremendous cost to the American way of life.

Furthermore, if he does win, and $hit does hit the fan, it is nothing more than a function of the above figure. You selected a figurehead in your own image, and, I'm afraid, that will bring with it severe consequences.

A better model and book to understand how the politicians use think tanks and words to control people is made easy to understand with this book:

Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade

This book will open your eyes and change your life.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump is going on Dr OZ, he announced it on 9/9 before Hillary's episode, and is releasing his medical records too.

No-one, absolutely no-one, cares about his medical records. It's his tax records we need see.

Sounds like a smart move to release his health records at a time when Hillary's health is in so much doubt. He's not only going on Dr OZ's show, he also had a full physical last week and all the data is going to be published this week.

And an even smarter move to deflect from his tax fraud.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

And an even smarter move to deflect from his tax fraud.

Yes, very smart on both counts.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That's a road to nowhere. If the IRS had issues with his tax return, you'd have heard about it.

Face it, Hillary is finished.

And he booked Dr. OZ on 9/9 so he didn't do that in response to Hillary's 9/11.

How laughable. You think he's using Hillary's health to hide his tax situation. No one and I mean no one cares. They care that they have a leader who doesn't lie, cheat and steal. Hillary has defeated herself. Trump had to spend little and she still beats her. She had more political name recognition and Trump still beat her.

Hillary is finished. End of story.
edit on 12-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

That's a road to nowhere. If the IRS had issues with his tax return, you'd have heard about it.

Actually, it's his Trump Foundation that has been taken to task by the IRS. We want to see his tax returns because we want to know where his money is really coming from. Do you think Assange will leak them?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Actually, it's his Trump Foundation that has been taken to task by the IRS. We want to see his tax returns because we want to know where his money is really coming from. Do you think Assange will leak them?

And you conveniently left out that the Clinton Foundation is still under review by the FBI.

Clinton Foundation Is Under FBI Investigation

Nothing to leak or Wikileaks would have done it. They've been asked and they don't have the dirt you so hope was there. Sorry, Hillary loses. Buck up and get used to President Trump.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nothing to leak or Wikileaks would have done it.

You can't possibly really believe that.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Nothing to leak or Wikileaks would have done it.

You can't possibly really believe that.

Bwwwahaaaahaahhhaaaa. Wikileaks is not Republican oriented. They leaked stuff on republicans plenty of times. Your in dreamland hoping dirt is found on Trump. Keep wishing and praying that Hillary doesn't get found out for her illnesses. But I think your dreams are pipe dreams.

This is all you have left, people like this. Yes, I know this is a parody, but not too far off the mark.

Honestly, I think Hillary should take care of herself and get better. Being President is a marathon and she's not up to it. She's a multimillionaire and she can go back to her Foundation and do good for others. She should retire and take it easier.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Wikileaks is not Republican oriented. They leaked stuff on republicans plenty of times.

Correct; it is anti-American, anti-Western European. Can you find a single example of Russian documents being leaked? How about emails from Ultra-Nationalist European groups? Notice a pattern?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If Donald Trump can breathe into a bag without coughing, or step into his limousine without help, he's in better shape than his opponent. Case closed.. for Donald. As for Hillary, we don't need to see medical records. Videos and photos from 2016 tell as much of the story as we need to know.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Wikileaks is not Republican oriented. They leaked stuff on republicans plenty of times.

Correct; it is anti-American, anti-Western European. Can you find a single example of Russian documents being leaked? How about emails from Ultra-Nationalist European groups? Notice a pattern?

Apparently, you don't follow wikileaks closely. Other countries have felt their releases. If the governments would stop being corrupt what could Wikileaks have on them? If Russia is behind it, which i have no proof for, they have outsmarted the european elite. Maybe it'll loosen our shackles.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Apparently, you don't follow wikileaks closely. Other countries have felt their releases. If the governments would stop being corrupt what could Wikileaks have on them? If Russia is behind it, which i have no proof for, they have outsmarted the european elite. Maybe it'll loosen our shackles.

Please answer the question: has WikiLeaks ever embarrassed the Russian government or Ultra-Nationalist European groups? As for your shackles, they seem to be of your own devising.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Please answer the question: has WikiLeaks ever embarrassed the Russian government or Ultra-Nationalist European groups? As for your shackles, they seem to be of your own devising.

According to Assange, Wikileaks has published over 650,000 documents about Russia and Putin, most of which are critical.
I won't link them here as it's against the T&Cs I believe, but you can search for yourself.

edit on 12/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

According to Assange.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

According to Assange.

You can check them for yourself via wikileaks search facility. Not allowed to link them.
I found 649,982 with a simple search, mostly filed under Global Intelligence Files
You got your answer to your question, though it sounds like not the one you wanted!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thanks UKTruth for showing DJW001 where to find what I saw.

Now the Networks are even getting ready to have Hilary's death promo in the can. Surreal! Maybe Assange won't have to release anything. She may not last.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Maybe that's the point. Oh how far down does this rabbit hole go?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I found 649,982 with a simple search, mostly filed under Global Intelligence Files

And if there are not, are you prepared to leave ATS?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Julian Assange has no power.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join