It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That is incorrect.

When you leave government service, you sign the de-briefing section of the SF-312 acknowledging that you no longer have a clearance as of the date of the signing of that form.

It is a formal part of the procedures when out processing for the Federal Government for those whose job requires a security clearance.

When I switched from DoD to FBI.... I got de-briefed and signed off on my SF-312 my last day which was a Friday. I had no active clearance until I was read-on and signed a new SF 312 the following Thursday at the FBI once I arrived at my division. (The first three days were spent in-processing with a bout 10 other new hires at FBI HQ....That was a long boring three days.)

Your clearance can be easily re-instated if it still under the five year renewal limit. I think that is what you are referring too.

The only exception to that rule that I aware of is that the State Department allows former SoS's to maintain their clearance. General Schedule employees of the Federal Government do not get that luxury.
edit on R332016-09-02T00:33:02-05:00k339Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Curious if the 3 letter agencies love or hate Hillary?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Hillary protected the CIA's mission in Benghazi by covering it up. The Republicans exposed it for a short term political gain. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Hillary protected the CIA's mission in Benghazi by covering it up. The Republicans exposed it for a short term political gain. What do you think?

Lol, what was the mission that was worth 4 lives and 1 was her ambassador?

Running weapons to terrorists?

Yeah, everyone should have kept their mouths shut.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah. Like the Dixie Chicks should have kept their mouths shut, ruined their career being against people getting killed. This attitude "the troops are government issue therefore expendable" compared to well paid ambassadors is hypocrisy in your face.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Lol, what was the mission that was worth 4 lives and 1 was her ambassador?

Gaining intelligence about terrorists. I suppose you oppose that.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Thats what I thought. They were feeding ISIS in Syria through covert means.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: dragonridr

That is incorrect.

When you leave government service, you sign the de-briefing section of the SF-312 acknowledging that you no longer have a clearance as of the date of the signing of that form.

It is a formal part of the procedures when out processing for the Federal Government for those whose job requires a security clearance.

When I switched from DoD to FBI.... I got de-briefed and signed off on my SF-312 my last day which was a Friday. I had no active clearance until I was read-on and signed a new SF 312 the following Thursday at the FBI once I arrived at my division. (The first three days were spent in-processing with a bout 10 other new hires at FBI HQ....That was a long boring three days.)

Your clearance can be easily re-instated if it still under the five year renewal limit. I think that is what you are referring too.

The only exception to that rule that I aware of is that the State Department allows former SoS's to maintain their clearance. General Schedule employees of the Federal Government do not get that luxury.

Won't get into the reasons why Comey did what he did and why Lynch didn't recommend charges, but I'd have to say unless she outright committed murder nothing is going to bring her down.

That's cool you work for the FBI, no issues here. Just funny how conspiracy sites attract the most intelligent people along with some of the most demented.
edit on 3-9-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I really don't think the 3 letter agencies like a corrupt loose cannon like Hillary because she puts people at risk with her behavior. Example of people being killed because she used a private, but wide open server that was hacked. Frankly, I'm betting the CIA would like Trump better, but I'd have to ask someone in the CIA about the feelings there.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I really don't think the 3 letter agencies like a corrupt loose cannon like Hillary because she puts people at risk with her behavior.

Clinton is not a loose cannon. As Secretary of State, all of her actions were in pursuit of the President's policies.

Example of people being killed because she used a private, but wide open server that was hacked.

Be specific. Who was killed because Clinton used her own server. Names, dates, circumstances. Or did you just make that up?

Frankly, I'm betting the CIA would like Trump better, but I'd have to ask someone in the CIA about the feelings there.

Please do ask someone in the CIA. They cannot answer you officially, as the Company is strictly apolitical, but I have a feeling they would prefer someone who understands the necessity for their black operations and will put her reputation on the line to protect them over an ignoramus who has said he does not respect them while coddling up to Russia.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

People killed??? What are you talking about?

Also
FBI says there is no evidence she was hacked.
edit on 942016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Also

There is evidence that her hacked server resulted in 2 people being killed (i.e. found out as undercover spys, one an Iranian Nuclear Scientist). And yes, there is a hacker guy that was going by Guccifer that is in an American jail after being extradited from Romania that is proven to have been in her server. So your point is moot.

You're in Virginia, you already know about Guccifer. heck you could visit him since he's near you and I'm sure you heard it in the news there.

Marcel Lehel Lazar, a federal inmate also known as Guccifer, is at the William G. Truesdale Adult Detention Center in Alexandria, Va.

FBI Notes Reveal Clinton Server Breached As Hacker "Browsed E-mail Folders And Attachments"
edit on 4-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I really don't think the 3 letter agencies like a corrupt loose cannon like Hillary because she puts people at risk with her behavior.

Clinton is not a loose cannon. As Secretary of State, all of her actions were in pursuit of the President's policies.

Example of people being killed because she used a private, but wide open server that was hacked.

Be specific. Who was killed because Clinton used her own server. Names, dates, circumstances. Or did you just make that up?

Frankly, I'm betting the CIA would like Trump better, but I'd have to ask someone in the CIA about the feelings there.

Please do ask someone in the CIA. They cannot answer you officially, as the Company is strictly apolitical, but I have a feeling they would prefer someone who understands the necessity for their black operations and will put her reputation on the line to protect them over an ignoramus who has said he does not respect them while coddling up to Russia.

Read post above.

So Ambassador Stevens death was a result of president Obama's policies being realized by Hillary? I've read statements by several 3 letter agency officials, who off the record, endorse Trump.

Michael Scheuer (Ex-CIA): President Trump—A Chance Worth Taking
edit on 4-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: added link

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Also

There is evidence that her hacked server resulted in 2 people being killed (i.e. found out as undercover spys, one an Iranian Nuclear Scientist). And yes, there is a hacker guy that was going by Guccifer that is in an American jail after being extradited from Romania that is proven to have been in her server. So your point is moot.

You're in Virginia, you already know about Guccifer. heck you could visit him since he's near you and I'm sure you heard it in the news there.

Marcel Lehel Lazar, a federal inmate also known as Guccifer, is at the William G. Truesdale Adult Detention Center in Alexandria, Va.

FBI Notes Reveal Clinton Server Breached As Hacker "Browsed E-mail Folders And Attachments"

Seriously dude, you don't want to hit these people with actual facts and evidence. They are CIA shills, of that there can be no doubt if you take 5 minutes to look at their replies to people. They're not interested in facts coming out. Once you start showing that you have facts and evidence behind what you say, they change the subject. It's all about obfuscation of threads, by filling them up with disinfo and ridiculous responses like they were 'researching about terrorists', in freaking Benghazi, in a covert op, where there just happened to be a freaking ton of weapons involved, which of course, they were just there to be offered to anyone who wanted to 'fight' the terrorists. Right. Because holding on to thousands of weapons in a country that has been destroyed by your buddies in NATO is the perfect place to find people 'opposing terrorism'!!

I mean, anyone that just looks at the evidence, just forget all the bs, and focus on the weapons that were involved, and where they were involved. It was obviously just another nefarious covert op of our nefarious, treasonous CIA. And not one person has a right to be upset at these accusations, because of things like Operation Northwind, Gladio, Project Monarch, and the hundreds of other disgusting, treasonous CIA ops that have been perpetrated on the people of the world AND the citizens of the USA, with OUR freaking tax dollars.

And once you realize what was involved, you realize that Hillary is either completely evil or completely incompetent. Because her CIA training tells her to keep it out of the press, so her solution is to ignore the pleas for increased security (as has been proven already). And she does this. The only question remaining is did she do this because she is completely incompetent, or completely evil? Either way, her name and the White House should never be in the same sentence...

SHUT THE CIA DOWN. INTO 1000 PIECES, as JFK said. Anyone who wants to try to advertise that the CIA is some kind of operation that is doing 'good' for the ole' US of A is either insane, or evil.

edit on 5-9-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have to laugh when Hillary says the Russians are hacking or influencing the election. The only hacking is Hillary and her persistent coughing. Fact is our own system, in the DNC, already marginalized a Presidential candidate (Bernie) and pulled influence for Hillary. Our own corrupt leaders are gutting the constitution and rigging the system far worse than the Russians ever could. Also, they show no evidence the Russians are behind anything. They just say it over and over again (propaganda anyone?) and expect people to believe it because they keep on saying it. Hillary is the master of obfuscation and misdirection (blaming others like Colin Powell for her misdeeds). For those Hillary supporters I say her Red scare talk and access to the nuclear football button has me more concerned since she didn't even understand the "C" in her emails stood for "classified". Maybe she'll think the red button for nuclear launch is the Staples "Easy Button" for reordering her stationary for the Clinton Foundation.

God help us if she wins.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Assange was on Hannity.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

At around 3:40 this is what I got out of it:

He has 22,000 classified cables that Hillary Clinton signed off on, or at least signed off on a significant amount and all were clearly marked (C) for CONFIDENTIAL... proving that Hillary lied when she said she thought the (C) was just what came after (B) and (A).

Or something or other.... if that is all he has got.... it's a no show.
edit on R032016-09-07T00:03:38-05:00k039Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Assange was on Hannity.

He has 22,000 classified cables that Hillary Clinton signed off on, or at least signed off on a significant amount and all were clearly marked (C) for CONFIDENTIAL... proving that Hillary lied when she said she thought the (C) was just what came after (B) and (A).

In a normal world, this would be more than enough to initiate a prosecution. Just look at the recent military guys who were put in jail for doing about 1/20000 of the mishandling of classified info that Hillary did. I just find it hard to understand how people can just ignore this fact--that people ARE GOING TO JAIL for what Hillary did, BUT NOT HILLARY.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that this doesn't make sense. One or the other is true: Either the military guys are being falsely prosecuted, or Hillary is being treated different than other people who mishandle classified comms. I wonde which one it is?...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Assange was on Hannity.

Sounded like he was talking about emails he had already released.

I don't like his idea of releasing 'teasers', as he put it, for the new emails to be released. He may well be overplaying his hand. Just release the emails already!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If Assange said, "I have something to end Hillary's campaign", he knows that he'd be murdered. He's doing the smart thing by downplaying what he has, while he prepares to zip to an unknown location after releasing the Clinton buster bomb.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: UKTruth

If Assange said, "I have something to end Hillary's campaign", he knows that he'd be murdered. He's doing the smart thing by downplaying what he has, while he prepares to zip to an unknown location after releasing the Clinton buster bomb.

I'm pretty sure that the person climbing the wall to the embassy wasn't there for a cordial social visit with Assange. I think the Hillary forces are already after Assange. Problem is, Wikileaks is decentralized in the way info is released. Killing Assange would only serve to underscore the evidence at this point. He might be safe until a later date. Either way he's a marked Man for challenging her and Soros.
edit on 7-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typo

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join