It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I mean, the Victor vid from a few years ago was fake. Logic states this is fake as well. But its new. So Im posting it. ( Tried to search this specific vid and couldnt find anything on ATS)

Regardless of if its fake, the message from the video itself is worth a look on this "aliens" explanation of humanity, the origin of the universe, and death.

ETA this supposedly was filmed in 1964.
edit on 24-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Description claims this video is from 1964? lol okay

Extraordinary Project Blue Book file film of Alien interviewed in 1964. Subject was named 'EBE-3' and was held captive for 5 days. Subject disappeared from Government records on date of this event.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I saw that....

But to me the date doesnt make a difference. Regardless if ET and UFOs are real. Area 51 had technology that FAR surpassed what we accepted in 1964 ( collective we, I wasn't even alive yet). So I dont question the quality of the tape, as they easily could have had cam corders of that quality at area 51 in 1964.

the rest of the reasons why this is fake, I dont have an argument for.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Regardless of if its fake, the message from the video itself is worth a look on this "aliens" explanation of humanity, the origin of the universe, and death.

if it's fake, then the "aliens" "message" is some made up bullsh@@ to.

edit on 24-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
That would make an awesome movie! I don't believe this is real, but interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Description claims this video is from 1964? lol okay

Extraordinary Project Blue Book file film of Alien interviewed in 1964. Subject was named 'EBE-3' and was held captive for 5 days. Subject disappeared from Government records on date of this event.

Want to hear something funny.... EBE sounded familiar and guess what? There is a webcomic called TRYING HUMAN and guess what the greys are refeered by? EBE. And the one in area 51 is EBE-1. All this guy did was change the 1 to a 3. Still Nice Vid. now can we get someone who can process it and expose the guys hiding in the dark?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So this alien was captured? Does not seem like it wants to be there. Why not go back in time and pick him up. His friends must think he's a jerk or something and he does kinda act like it to be honest.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I like it. I hope it's fake...because if it really was from 1964...we're already in the next century where we have the nuclear war.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I couldn't help but notice the theme the apparent alien used to describe 'nature' is very similar to the story of The Egg by Andy Weir where we all experience being everyone through a series of seemingly infinite reincarnations from the first human through to the last.

The story is written about the main character, who is "you", and God, who is "me". "You", a 48-year-old man who dies in a traffic collision, meets "me", who tells "you" that "you" have been reincarnated many times before, and that "you" are next to be reincarnated as a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD. God then explains that "You" are, in fact constantly reincarnated across time, and that all human beings who have ever lived and will ever live are incarnations of "You". God explains that in fact there are other Godlike beings like him elsewhere, and that "you" too will one day become a God. The entire universe was created as an egg for the main character, and once "you" have lived every human life ever, "you" will be born as a God.

Alien abductees have been testifying for decades about being shown future nuclear war(s).

Whether or not the film of genuine or fake, the contents of the conversation are not unfamiliar in urban folklore, even down to the meme of religious and political instability leading to the final blow and countries that practice 'dogma' being the cause of it all.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

you do know area 51 is a psy op right?

i would say most likely it a hub for the underground tunnel system the elite have built.

i would guess if we did know anything about aliens or had any prof of them. it is hidden in some place we have never heard of.

you know smoke and mirrors and that whole shtick.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I hate to say this but it looks really fake to me. Thanks for posting though!!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"Dogma"

Seems about right....the evidence is all around us.
edit on 24-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Dam it's good..

However.. the tonality of the questioner and the alien are but a crappy voice filter apart.
And there's no overlap in dialogue. it's scripted just a bit too evenly, and that in itself is a big flag.. regardless of the subject matter.

The interview itself.. at least.. i can say is scripted.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

I mean, the Victor vid from a few years ago was fake. Logic states this is fake as well. But its new. So Im posting it. ( Tried to search this specific vid and couldnt find anything on ATS)

ETA this supposedly was filmed in 1964.

No human language has survived in the same form for as long as it would take for that level of "evolution" to occur. We're still not entirely sure how to pronounce major languages that are a mere few thousand years old.

Even within a few generations, phrasing and speech patterns change - go listen to a reading of Chaucer, watch a play by Shakespeare, and a film adaption of Jane Austin. Language evolves at an incredibly rapid pace, to the point that one generation can find it difficult to follow the slang and speech styles of the next.

Mr. Future Human speaks very good "current" English.

Also, I'm listening to the voice and all I can hear is someone messing about in sound editing software to add in suitably spooky effects. Possibly even the same guy who is also recording the "current human" dialogue.

He's also spouting a lot of conveniently well-trodden hippy nonsense. Perhaps future humans are all hippies. That's a bit of a disappointment.

Also (and this is much more a personal observation than any hardwired law of the universe) I've generally found that anyone who uses the phrase "so-called" is talking a load of bull.

Just feels like a very cool CGI project to me. Kudos to the guy who made it, they did a good job.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The interviewer didn't speak 1964 English, his speech was very 2016
You think if you were going to fake it you would put in some effort

Really poor effort and poor quality set up I think

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Starred and flagged! Honestly, an enjoyable Innovative video! It does invoke one's imagination. We have observed through fossils how catastrophic changes create evolutionary changes in the survivors. Would not the archaeologists/historians of our present travel back in time to observe, if they had the capability? They would seek understanding through said observations.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What makes this interesting to me, sort of at a shallower perspective -- which doesn't make it wrong, by the way -- is how did they make a fake alien look and sound so really depressed? That was palpable despair. The alien seems more real than the interviewer did.

CF

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The interviewer didn't speak 1964 English, his speech was very 2016
You think if you were going to fake it you would put in some effort

Really poor effort and poor quality set up I think

The aliens mouth movements were rather poor as well.
edit on 24-8-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You can tell it is fake because he is from the future yet he does not speak Chinese. Very intriguing video though.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Is that an American accent the Alien has. Still, not a bad effort.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join