It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from future

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I watched this video several weeks ago, and several times, too. It's quite creepy, and I am not in any position to judge its authenticity, but if it is a fake, they did a convincing job on the EBE. The eyes, the movements, its obvious irritation and reluctance to talk to these people...just very convincing.

The only thing that really bothers me about it, assuming it is real, is that the EBE communicates vocally. Every account I have read over the years that seems plausibly true makes a point that these grey-type entities do not have vocal cords, and instead communicate telepathically. Little inconsistencies like that are the things that trip me up about videos like this.

My brother suggested that maybe they actually are able to speak, but it's difficult for them because they never use their vocal cords to make our harsh English sounds. That makes sense medically, so perhaps that could explain the talking.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

He may actually speak Chinese in the future. If one is tasked with, or chooses to observe the past close enough to have been captured, it may be a good idea to understand the language of those being observed.

Indeed intriguing.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yea I mean in hypothetical land, I suppose who are we to determine what an EBE can or cant say. If they mastered time travel, Im pretty certain they can have the ability to master dialects.

In the same regard, we humans try to understand dog or dolphin language. If we mastered it( big if), then Im sure we could replicate communication.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish
What makes this interesting to me, sort of at a shallower perspective -- which doesn't make it wrong, by the way -- is how did they make a fake alien look and sound so really depressed? That was palpable despair. The alien seems more real than the interviewer did.

CF

Question if its'from earth" how come its a Alien?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The 'alien' was more human than the interviewer.

Imagine you've got a real live time traveler in your presence. You going to be done talking to him after 4 minutes and 34 seconds of a crappy (but highly revealing) discussion about the usual topics?

At least the professor in 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' had 'a million questions'....

Gotta agree with the cause of worldwide destruction though.

The world will end not with a whimper but with a dogma fight.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I also say that this is cgi.

Speaks pretty good english for a human from the future.

And even if he spoke english he would be using words that had no meaning to us. Our english would be archaic to him.

Like Evilerbob posted above. Language evolves.

Check out this video of shakespeare and how the words give the play different meaning in old english.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

He could've learned English...as per his mission to observe.
Still, the voice sounds mechanically manipulated.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The only thing that really bothers me about it, assuming it is real, is that the EBE communicates vocally. Every account I have read over the years that seems plausibly true makes a point that these grey-type entities do not have vocal cords, and instead communicate telepathically. Little inconsistencies like that are the things that trip me up about videos like this.

Perhaps not all entities are created equal. I think that the universe is teaming with curious life whose capabilities are far beyond ours. And then there are those life forms that would see us as gods. I suspect that we get all kinds.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Isn't the term EBE for extraterrestrial biological entity? I thought that's how the government refers to them now, as well as many in the UFO community, but I may be wrong about that. It doesn't seem a stretch in that case that other media would use that identifier as well.

The voice though...not sure what to think about that. That particular voice quality is strikingly similar to a lot of "creature" voices in movies and TV shows...the way we've come to expect that a monster might sound.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'll try to find the time to write up a page about the source of this hoax in the next day or two.

Personally, I found the video of a flying car from the same source to be more amusing. (One of the most famous admitted hoaxed CGI UFO videos is also from the same source - which is already covered in my thread about the truth behind numerous UFO/alien videos).

If anyone want to know that source before I find the time to type up and post my notes, it only takes a minute or two looking into the video to find the person behind it - as with many hoaxed UFO videos...

edit on 24-8-2016 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Maybe he/she took a 20th century US language & literature course before coming here to Earth

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You've got a good point...I'm just curious about the vocal cord issue. It makes sense that they would learn our language, absolutely.

Another possibility...not sure how plausible it is; I'm just kinda running with it...could be that its voice actually WAS mechanically manipulated, the way they do with people in shows where the speaker wishes to hide their identity. Assuming this was leaked somehow, perhaps whoever filmed it had the entity speaking through such a filter.

Or another thought...maybe it's some kind of translator mechanism that distorts the words and the unintelligible parts are simply an inability to translate certain phrases or words into our language. Like Siri or other interactive programs...Google directions too...they seriously garble some of the street names if the phonetic spelling is unrecognizable; they just pick the closest approximation.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
EBE = extraterrestrial biological entity. supposedly that is what the government referred to them as. but who knows for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

Another very valid point. When you put it that way, the eyes don't fit the typical model either, so it's entirely possible that I'm simply "alien profiling" here.

That's pretty amusing to realize...I actually just racially profiled an ostensible advanced being...made me do a huge inward facepalm at myself, lol. Thank you for bringing me back down to Earth.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If this alien from the future is speaking English I do not know why they are requiring taking foreign languages in school.

It sounds like he has a cold, that is what you get when you walk around naked all the time.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Or perhaps, it has some type of mechanical assistance inserted in his throat that creates the needed vibration on his vocal cords? Thus, creating a mechanical sound as we here in the vid.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, our posture sure went down hill.

This is pretty funny, why is the interviewer so condensing?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Yeah, you're right. But I was speaking from an anatomical perspective rather than their ability to master English.

Of course, as I pointed out a few posts down, I'm assuming this creature to be the physical example of the grey aliens of UFO lore, which is a mistake. It makes perfect sense that if this entity is an evolved human, it would quite possibly have retained the ability to communicate vocally.
edit on 310312America/ChicagoWed, 24 Aug 2016 12:03:07 -050031pm31236America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

edit on 310312America/ChicagoWed, 24 Aug 2016 12:03:44 -050031pm31236America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

I thought so too...very much so. It seemed to not be lost on the entity, either. It does not look happy to be spoken to that way, but attempts to get a message through despite the disrespectful tone of the interviewer.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Oh that's a brilliant idea! Like a prosthesis...a very advanced one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join