It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Crown Prince Forced to Go Through Clinton Foundation to See Clinton After 32 Mil Donation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

That's all they have, such a tired out pathetic excuse.

But hey, if she is elected "we will stop taking foreign donations"

Kind of like admitting they are breaking the laws, but
will stop if people will just elect her.

edit on 22-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

It's not against the law anymore if she's elected- she'll just write up a few EOs for her and her pals to have full immunity from charges

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What was she running for in 2009?

According to this DNC Platform Committee Member, she was already running for president and that fact was known by one of her benefactors:

...(Lady Lynn Rothschild knows well and I am sorry say that I supported the McCain/Palin ticket the final weeks-I truly believed Sen McCain was more likely include you his cabinet).

BTW, would like your campaign staff for the 2016 election!
Gods speed and tight hug,
Prameela Bartholomeusz
DNC Platform Committee Member

April 29, 2016
Case No. F-2015-06322

The above is from an email sent on 22 January 2009 congratulating Hillary on the Secretary of State position.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

This seems treasonous, is it possible to write a new
law for that? If so, she would....

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That pretty much seals it, along with all of the
hacked DNC emails proving she was the candidate
even before she announced her run.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Stupid flanders-sorry I meant stupid campaigns.

Why cant politicians pay their own airfares, get a soapbox and talk base with the people? why need pompous ceremonies that cost millions of dollars? one word: lobbyists.

Both parties are guilty of this and many other democratic nations are guilty of this quid pro quo setup.

edit on 22-8-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I can only imagine the outrage if this had come from a Bush.

Even though Clinton Bush Dynasty, its one in the same.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
And in related news, Donald Trump calls for a special prosecuter
to investigate Clinton.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is actually breaking news now on some main
stream online news outlets. Shocker!

I guess they cant let Donald steal the show..

No other couple in American politics can offer what the Clintons have to sell,
American sell outs indeed!

WaPo
www.washingtonpost.com... 0-6882-11e6-8225-fbb8a6fc65bc_story.html

Wall St Journal
www.wsj.com...

International Business Times
www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that the Saudi Deputy Crown Prince would ever make that statement or that the Petra News Agency would take those statements and then publish them on their website for a matter of minutes only to take them back down?

Why would that ever happen? What scenario are you imaginging? It simply defies reason.

As for the emails about the meeting with the Crown Prince of Bahrain:

Abedin advised Band that when she went through “normal channels” at State, Clinton declined to meet. After Band intervened, however, the meeting was set up within forty-eight hours.

This is going to be a hard one to characterize as quid pro quo for donations to the Clinton Foundation specifically. Bahrain is a strategic partner in the region, not a corporation or a country with which we have an hostile relationship. Bahrain is where the Fifth Fleet is based. Doug Band is also Bill Clinton's right hand man. Bill Clinton isn't just Hillary's husband and the ostensible founder of the the Clinton Foundation, he's the ex-President of the United States and given that during the end of the Clinton administration, the CP of Bahrain was Bahrain's commander-in-chief, it's likely they had some relationship so to his people, this would have been just another "channel" for communicating with Hillary.

Doug Band is who Donald Trump called when he didn't get the invite he was expected to Chelsea's wedding in 2010 (maybe he thought his 100k+ donation to the Clinton Foundation in 2014 would ensure he got invitations?). So even if the foundation didn't exist to be donated to, his people may very well have reached out to ex-President Bill Clinton's people (aka Doug Band who is essentially Bill Clinton's Huma) anyway.

It is more evidence suggesting that there is not a clear delineation between the Clintons, their staff, the foundation and their official duties (HRC as Secretary of State or Bill Clinton as for example the UN Special Envoy to Haiti). Everything seems to be co-mingled. HRC had people on the State Dept payroll who were also doing work for the foundation, Bill has Doug Band on the foundation payroll doing apparently everything while he's off golfing at Trump resorts and flying off to the same Trump & Clinton's mutual friend's "sex-slave" island.

It's quite a clustf#. Definitely too many fingers in too many questionable pies. Too bad the GOP got saddled with another lying crony who slithers in the same circles, playing the same games with the many of the same people.

We deserve a reset and a new candidates who aren't these two.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The problem remains this:

How to prove that Hillary acted in her capacity as Secretary of State based on donations to the foundation. She's got a real problem in that it's all running together with staffers on the State Dept payroll not only communicating with people from the foundation but in some cases, obviously doing work for the foundation.

It wouldn't be a thing if Doug Band was emailing the staff of a Secretary of State who was anyone else other than Hillary Clinton but the fact is he was and that's exactly why none of this should have been taking place because it's basically impossible to untangle the web of interests and determine what is really influencing what.

She shouldn't be President.

Yet, it's a two horse race and the alternative is Donald Trump who shouldn't be President either.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Do you honestly believe that the Saudi Deputy Crown Prince would ever make that statement or that the Petra News Agency would take those statements and then publish them on their website for a matter of minutes only to take them back down?

Why would that ever happen? What scenario are you imaginging? It simply defies reason.

No, it is perfectly logical.

Here is why.

Clinton, during this election in May, about the 16th harshly
criticized Saudi Arabia for funding terrorism.

This simply pissed them off, because she takes their money!

So, they decided to poke at her a little....but the Podesta
group, who hovers over their image learned of it,
and had it taken down.

This is going to be a hard one to characterize as quid pro quo for donations to the Clinton Foundation specifically. Bahrain is a strategic partner in the region, not a corporation or a country with which we have an hostile relationship. Bahrain is where the Fifth Fleet is based. Doug Band is also Bill Clinton's right hand man. Bill Clinton isn't just Hillary's husband and the ostensible founder of the the Clinton Foundation, he's the ex-President of the United States and given that during the end of the Clinton administration, the CP of Bahrain was Bahrain's commander-in-chief, it's likely they had some relationship so to his people, this would have been just another "channel" for communicating with Hillary.

Bill Clinton was at home with the energizer.
Hillary pledged to keep CF business out of the mix. She lied.

Doug Band has no business arranging Clinton Foundation business
though the State Department.

Its nothing more than a glorified money washing operation.
edit on 23-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Agreed, She should be brought up on charges, perjury at least,
Contempt of Congress. She should be in jail.

Yet, it's a two horse race and the alternative is Donald Trump who shouldn't be President either.

IMO, this remains to be seen. If for no other reason, many will
vote for Trump to send a message of displeasure to Washington.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

That posture alone from the Clinton Complex (too complex
for me, after four hours straight of reading about the cor-
ruptoids I got vertigo the last couple days) is simply out
there in the HorseS#t Nebula. It's like slam-dunk racket-
toony and nobody is moving a muscle.

It's almost like the Blob is rearing up like a vermilion colored
Sherman tank ready to eat the projectionist and then
the whole theater full-- but nobody wants to be first for
the fatal suck job because they screamed "LIAR!"

Dave-- still around? "DAVE-----CO2

IMO, this remains to be seen. If for no other reason, many will
vote for Trump to send a message of displeasure to Washington.

At this point a vote for Trump will be a message that unless some
REAL change is effected and a lancer goes in to the WH-- DC is
going to get politically squeezed off the end of Maryland's butt like
the giant pussbag it is: and has been for the last hundred years.

[They used to call me Mr. Metaphor elsewhere. I'm older and better now.]

edit on 23-8-2016 by derfreebie because: It's a stinkin' job, but I had to post it as one on my resume

edit on 23-8-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

It is a total discrace and disrespect against the American People, to have this level of ignorance, without any what so ever accountability.

Also somewhat concerning she still has a fan club, hell one has made it here to this thread already.....

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This is straight out of a movie.

Every day new Clinton corruption is brought to light.

It's funny to watch all of the threads attempt to get "corrected" every single time.

If this was literally ANYONE else, they would no longer be seeing sunlight. It still amazes me that she isn't in prison.

Either way, we win. More and more people are starting to pay attention. Eventually the aware will outnumber the unaware, and then we can start collectively making the needed changes to take back this country.

Just imagine what the world would be like if the USA was being led by people that actually wanted to serve the people and this country? Imagine if they had good intentions. We could easily improve the quality of life worldwide very quickly.

And yet, people will still vote for this evil crook.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
LOL almost every day now things are coming out about the corruption embedded in the Clinton Foundation and the Play to Pay. And word is more is coming out soon. Trump is calling for a Special Prosecutor. More people are coming out and willing to talk now about the corruption they have witnessed with their own eyes. Truly shameful. It started out leaking with little drips...the drips are slowly turning into a tiny stream..this month the faucet opens up...next month the waterfall rages...and in October the TSUNAMI. This isn't going away like the liberals so desperately wished for. The YUGE elephant is in the house and will not be ignored any longer. I am so ready to get the corrupt politicians out of Washington D.C. and swear in Donald Trump for President. I'm talking to people every day now and more and more are waking up and starting to do their own research. It's eye-opening and by November 8 I believe we will succeed in opening the eyes of enough voters to win the Presidency.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

It's like slam-dunk racket-toony and nobody is moving a muscle.

Maybe the FBI moved a little, but either is being blocked
or insiders dragging it down.

I am all for the lancing.

edit on 23-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The problem remains this:

How to prove that Hillary acted in her capacity as Secretary of State based on donations to the foundation. She's got a real problem in that it's all running together with staffers on the State Dept payroll not only communicating with people from the foundation but in some cases, obviously doing work for the foundation.

It wouldn't be a thing if Doug Band was emailing the staff of a Secretary of State who was anyone else other than Hillary Clinton but the fact is he was and that's exactly why none of this should have been taking place because it's basically impossible to untangle the web of interests and determine what is really influencing what.

Good gravy, no one starred your post yet.
WELL I DID NOW!
Good points!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Just imagine what the world would be like if the USA was being led by people that actually wanted to serve the people and this country? Imagine if they had good intentions. We could easily improve the quality of life worldwide very quickly.

And yet, people will still vote for this evil crook.

Hopefully as the day approaches, less and less will.

Donald Trump consistently makes one point clear, it is
time for America to take care of Americans first. This is
amazingly simple, but the country has been duped into
every other "cause", people are guilted if they dare
to question why America's resources are squandered
away for everything from A-Z.

On this, I agree with thim 100%.

Wake up America!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join