It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Posters Are Offered Free to All Anti-War, Anti-Bush, and Anti-Fascist Activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I had SO MUCH FUN, reading and looking at those pictures that i couldn�t resist sharing it to all the mates of ATS:

www.breakyourchains.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I like the second collection and in the first the 1 which says "spot the turkey"

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
And this one is one of my favourites:

la.indymedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I know someone who's been spending some time on www.whatreallyhappened.com

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
CoLD aNGeR you are one sick son of a bitch. I find it sick that you get your kicks from pictures of Bush with Nazi uniforms on and making him look like Hitler. It's people like you who want to make me throw up

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by Midnight Mutilator]

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
top-greeting.com...

I think it works!

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think the 'crutch' that many lean on for their own unhappiness, etc. is about to break from all the BS that is leaning on it.

Deep...very....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
CoLD aNGeR you are one sick son of a bitch. I find it sick that you get your kicks from pictures of Bush with Nazi uniforms on and making him look like Hitler. It's people like you who want to make me throw up

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by Midnight Mutilator]

Next time avoid insults mr MM, and i am not sick, just having fun, the comparison has been made all over europe btw if u wanna know it, is not that i am sick, A LOT OF PEOPLE THINKS IT, and these posters are offered to anti war anti bush and anti fascist, i suposed u are none of the three so please don�t get mad.
If u don�t like it do not look at it, but there is more true than fun on those posters...
And i guess u are pro war? right wing? well nevermind..

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Keep posting! I love your posts & I agree with pretty much everything you say!Ya gott be careful these days or you'll be dixiechicked! We use to have something in this country called the first ammendment, but if you disgaree with another ditto head over something your labeled un-american, & told to get out!

Its funny how Farenhet 451 & 1984 are selling more copies on Amazon than ever.America wasn't always like this,only under Bush.The Hilter comparisons are right on!

Like I said, keep on Posting!

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I got one for you

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
Keep posting! I love your posts & I agree with pretty much everything you say!Ya gott be careful these days or you'll be dixiechicked! We use to have something in this country called the first ammendment, but if you disgaree with another ditto head over something your labeled un-american, & told to get out!

Its funny how Farenhet 451 & 1984 are selling more copies on Amazon than ever.America wasn't always like this,only under Bush.The Hilter comparisons are right on!

Like I said, keep on Posting!

I'll keep posting don't worry mate, thx anyway
People thinks that is too much, or it's paranoia, some get like MM, but the truth speaks by it's own...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Today in New York there was a Bush protest. What comes around goes around. People are waking up to Bush.

news.xinhuanet.com...

www.newsday.com...

top topics

join