It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS reportedly boils 6 alive in vats of tar after Sharia court orders death sentences

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I am referring to all of it. I thought we at ATS could have a discussion about the ACTIONS of the MEN and NOT their religion. I also asked a valid question about the Sharia Law and court system that was used in this instance to dole out a death sentence. So far, I have only received one response and that still was not a real answer.

Please, if you can answer that question, I would love to hear your thoughts. Unless, it involves blaming someone else for it all. That, IMO, is a plain and simple cop-out. EVERYONE is responsible for their actions....regardless of the religion of choice.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: Krakatoa

These hideous creatures need to be exterminated.. every one
of them.. and their supporters.

There is no place for them or their beliefs on planet Earth.

In fact what they are doing is mandated and forcibly so, from reigns of power far higher than governments.

Good luck changing the belief systems that come from BEYOND planet Earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Shall we play a game?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You clearly did not mean ALL of it since my post was the only one amended. I did answer that question right here and even provided some backdrop as to why I came to my answer.

Obviously men are responsible or their own actions, but it is prudent to recognize who they are not attacking, and who has been caught supporting them financially and with medical aide as I also highlighted in my first response. These parties are equally culpable.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

But listen to the hypocrisy. Your asking the same people who funded and supported them to go and kill them (Fine) at the expense of civilian lives, lives that are already being lost in no small part due to the support given.. That is the ENITRE point I was making.

You keep talking about the past 1400 years all that say to me is the governments, the same ones your trusting to fix this, are even more stupid and corrupt than the present suggests.

They're not going over there to stop ISIS, its complete bull#. They will use them just like they will use any "Rights Activist" groups to further theier own agendas. Natural resources, Military domination, Global entitlement, Affecting the outcome of leadership. What terrorists do do, and what they have been acussed of, and what they probably have just been blamed for...All of that is to incite this kind of emotion and drive more and more civil support towards a different cause than believed.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
At 3,200+ degrees Fahrenheit sand turns to glass.

Boiling glass...wow...now there's and idea.

Trinitie!

Trinitite
en.wikipedia.org...

What Make the Glass Glow !! Trinitie Trinitie!

I Feels a New Age Crusade is a Cummin !

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ask yourself, did it really happen? Did you see it? Or is it a rumor? Do you know someone personally who saw it?

Or were you only focused on the extreme urge to fight and kill the people responsible...

I think I know the answers.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I'd just like to say that's a lot if trouble to go through to kill someone when a knife or gun would work. I'm reluctant to believe thr story because you can be just as terrifying without all that work. Sounds stupid to me and ki d if made up.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
All of you measure the actions of these people called isis and respond with the same level of murderous intentions as them. Yet despite that none of you see that this is exactly why they are doing what they are doing.

15 years ago Iraq was invaded by non-iraqi people claiming their people were in possession of nuclear weapons. This now proven false claim lead to the deaths of over a million innocent people, people just like you and I. The friends, lovers, and families of these victims were then either left to fend for themselves in a desolated country, forced to seek asylum in unwelcoming neighboring countries, or rounded up in camps where they were forced to swallow their feelings or be labeled as a threat and locked up in concentration camps where they were subjected to torture and condemnation of their religious culture.

Then after over a decade of this treatment these occupying forces simply returned home and these iraqi people were left with the bill. While the rest of the world sat back smugly in their safety condemning these people even further for seeking retribution for the atrocities committed against them.

And you all are shocked something like isis formed as a result?

It disgusts me how ignorantly blind the majority of ATS members are. You're nothing but self-centered hypocrites who've lost all sense of reason and empathy because you think that the world is out to get you and you'd rather sit behind a keyboard and type the most vilest of condemnations about everyone and everything that occurs contrary to how you believe the world should be than even for a moment consider how and why these people are doing what they are doing.

You're no better than terrorists, the only thing setting most of you apart from them is they have the resources to fulfill their desires while most of you sit at home day dreaming of killing and oppressing everything that disagrees with you.

Everytime I come on here I am utterly disgusted by what I see. I hope one day I can login and see productive and reasonable discussions and compassionate intentions to understand ourselves and the world we live in.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

And you all are shocked something like isis formed as a result?

It disgusts me how ignorantly blind the majority of ATS members are. You're nothing but self-centered hypocrites who've lost all sense of reason and empathy because you think that the world is out to get you and you'd rather sit behind a keyboard and type the most vilest of condemnations about everyone and everything that occurs contrary to how you believe the world should be than even for a moment consider how and why these people are doing what they are doing.

You're no better than terrorists, the only thing setting most of you apart from them is they have the resources to fulfill their desires while most of you sit at home day dreaming of killing and oppressing everything that disagrees with you.

I was a member of ATS back before the invasion of Iraq and was one of the vocal members who spoke out against the invasion from the very start. The whole thing smelt fishy.

Your tone here is all us dumb peasants of ATS members can`t comprehend what's happening though your the only one that does and who wants to send murderous terrorist`s flowers and chocolates signed with "we cool bro?"

This particular topic has suggested these creatures are boiling people in vats of oil. Which adds to the many other ways they kill people.

ISIS forming is an attempt to unify all the Muslim countries under the one banner again and to get back to their glory days, something they all really want but squabble about on who should lead it imo, something that would have come about or formed one day regardless of the invasion and the blame on the US.

So I don`t have empathy for people that do such things or have 1000 odd Christian girls captive they use as sex slaves as per Mohamad or slaughter and maim innocent people around the world for their backward ideology that had nothing to do with this mess.

Good luck with your flowers and chocolate type approach on solving the problem that is ISIS/ISIL/IS, the problem is here and they will have to be dealt with.

edit on 22-8-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Ask yourself, did it really happen? Did you see it? Or is it a rumor? Do you know someone personally who saw it?

From the source link:
"...an unamed source told Iraqi News that IS recently sentenced six men to death and boiled them to death in tar vats."

One anonymous person is the source of this story. I am calling BEX on this. Nope, I don't believe it.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

I am not asking anyone to go and kill them, or fund them. If fighting them costs civilian lives it is because they hide behind women and children.

You keep referring to the support we have given them. That is still recent. I pointed out that they have behaved this savagely all along. Well before the US was even a country. We are not to blame for their barbaric acts now, or a thousand years ago when there was no US and no support given to anyone.

If they are angry at all things western, too bad. That does not excuse burning people alive, boiling them in tar, beheading them, pushing them off roof tops, etc.

The only thing I am asking is to stop bringing them here and spreading them out all across the country. Pretty much what every other country who welcomed refugees is saying now. They extended a welcome mat to refugees and got thugs and terrorists instead.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Well clearly.

The US created this monster by invading Iraq and causing a power vacuum so the US has to end it.

If no one in the US and the Allied countries who participated in the war wants to redeem themselves and wipe these scum off the earth so that they don't have a base to start more Rouens, Parises and Brusselses "because we can't waste precious young lives" then their full of sh*t.
edit on 22-8-2016 by KuroiKenshin because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2016 by KuroiKenshin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Extermination is the only way for sure!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

So how pray tell would you go about dealing with IS and other extremist groups?

The fact that you express contempt for those who are disgusted and outraged by the actions of these people yet show nothing but sympathy for those who commit those heinous acts shows more about your own arse about view of the world than it does those whom you voice your disgust at.

And if you knew even the slightest bit about Islamic ideology and history you would know that there has ALWAYS been elements within that religion that have preached hatred towards all other religions and belief systems and who have actively used their own particular interpretation of Sharia Law to carry out barbaric and horrific acts upon non-believers.

Negotiation is only viewed as a means to further their agenda - there can be no compromise for them.

How do you deal with people like that?
Please, I'd be really interested in how YOU would deal with these people.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

So, given previous acts carried out by these people you think it's unlikely that IS could or would perform such an act?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

the best they can do is murder a few civilians and film it. a part of me wishes we would let them alone for a decade or two and wait for them to industrialize. then run them over when they think they can use regular old military tactics.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join