It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS reportedly boils 6 alive in vats of tar after Sharia court orders death sentences

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Once, I had to put down an animal because it was severely hurt. I showed it a kindness. It was an act of mercy.

I would have no problem showing ISIS the same kindness.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
Sounds sensationalized. Fox.

And suddenly we have the Syrian war drums warming up, and they don't know how to play. I don't believe a f'ing thing I hear anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

That's because you deny ignorance. One of the few

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Could you guarantee that if we left the Middle East alone, that they wouldn't spread their brand of vile laws and religion to our shores?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No, they're clearly not apologizing for ISIS. What they are doing is letting everyone know who pulls their strings, whether they know it or not. If you believe in conspiracies and history about ISIS or not, either way, everyone can agree there is no defending or forgiving ISIS.

There is no defense for this but there will be blaming all of Islam sarcastically calling it the religion of peace and that Trump was right, yada, yada, yada.
edit on 20-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Sounds sensationalized. Fox.

And suddenly we have the Syrian war drums warming up, and they don't know how to play. I don't believe a f'ing thing I hear anymore.

Its a source. Like any MSM source it is biased I will admit that. However, being that this was in public, with many witnesses reported, the probability of it being true is very high. In addition, considering this group actually has openly used these type of acts in video for recruitment, that adds to its likelihood of truth. So, it was picked up by Fox News for dissemination....I say so what? Do you honestly think the Clinton News Network (i.e. CNN) would report on this story?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And just where have I done this? Please, I would like to see it. I have responded the the ACTIONS of these sick people....not their (or anyone's) politics. Regardless of the string pullers, EACH AND EVERY person is responsible for their actions. These men should be held responsible for their actions in this case. I don't particularly care what their religious beliefs are (or are not), the ACTIONS are what I disagree with here and always have.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Could you guarantee that if we left the Middle East alone, that they wouldn't spread their brand of vile laws and religion to our shores?

No but I can gaurentee that if we stopped financing them and shipping them arms they'd stop spreading.

Notice how when Al Qeada stopped receiving US black funding they fizzled out.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
a reply to: MysticPearl

Explain how my post was a lie

1. The west going into the middle east caused more problems than it solved
2 saudi is friends with the west, best friends.

Your speaking as though I denied they did anything wrong and said I support their actions. What I said is further encouraging a war that helped create this current mess isn't

Going over there was a mistake the first time, What makes you think it will help to push the same rhetoric again.

I think there is more than a few issues that cause these types of problems

Greed, the West and crazy Muslim clerics and their followers

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Swills

Who the hell here is gonna defend ISIS's actions?

Not directly silly...

The OP was referring to backhanded deflections and apologists saying "But this is only a very small minority" and "This doesn't represent the religion as a whole". That kind of stuff...

That's because they do represent a small minority of the almost 2 billion Muslim population. That's just a fact but if you won't accept it then think about this, if all of Islam were like ISIS and wanted everyone to be a Muslim then they would have already taken over the world.

Saying the above doesn't make me an ISIS supporter and calling anyone a supporter because of it makes you ignorant, very ignorant.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Huh? I didn't post anything that YOU have done or haven't done. You don't matter in this story so why would I even bring it up? I think you misread my post completely.

In any case, ISIS bad, we all agree.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Then I misunderstood your post. My apologies. But, for you to declare I have not horse in this race is not correct either. You do not know me, my family, or how I have been affected by these ISIS fanatics. Please do not make ill informed statements about me....it is beneath you.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just to add to the conversation,

As to why these things are done and continue to be done, it is to fear and not question, especially governments.
You will find that in the small print/s since there needs to be a semblance of justice, IOW not all prisoners are executed..see how it works?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

As to why these things are done and continue to be done, it is to fear and not question, especially governments.
You will find that in the small print/s since there needs to be a semblance of justice, IOW not all prisoners are executed..see how it works?

www.bbc.co.uk...

What governments have been doing for the last...25 years? Far beyond what we the people have mandated. I don't remember ever saying I would say yes to destroying the middle east, do you remember when they asked you about that?

Makes you want to shake your head, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: smurfy

www.bbc.co.uk...

What governments have been doing for the last...25 years? Far beyond what we the people have mandated. I don't remember ever saying I would say yes to destroying the middle east, do you remember when they asked you about that?

Makes you want to shake your head, right?

That's right up to a point, however I don't think there was ever a referendum to the people about going to war, say in Iraq, that was decided in parliament, regardless of the many protests, and dissenting ministers, while it's probably true to say that even prior to that the hardening stances of government were already there a long time before, often from a nod and a wink from questionable secret services at home and and abroad, and it's also probably much worse today, regardless of the high tech infrastructure of today. The very secret service does it's own empire building now...for itself.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The best way to start the real battle to defeat ISIS is to attack their command centers in Israel. Israel created ISIS, and made a deal with Saudi Arabia to feed it more suicidal psychopaths. They are not Islam at all. They are just psychotic murderers imported from all over the world by Israel and Saudi Arabia, with the logistics assistance of the CIA.

5 overlooked Questions we SHOULD be asking about ISIS/ISIL/IS...

There was no noticeable gains against daesh until Russia involved itself directly. UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria.. This includes giving medical aide to ISIS psychotics, and buying the oil ISIS has been stealing from Syria and Iraq.

Russia, China and Iran are now involved inside of Syria. They will destroy ISIS, and in doing so, will find the evidence needed to directly implicate the government of Israel of its global crimes against humanity. It was not enough to step on the Palestinians, they needed to export their terror to all corners of the Earth, just like John Travolta said in the early 2000's. Except he did not really mean Americans, he meant Israelis.

The good news, Israel will suffer the consequences of its actions of the last 75 years very soon with the defeat of ISIS, because the other two empires currently there need only make a quick hop to cut off the final head of the hydra!
Looking towards a 2020 timeline for the hammer of truth and consequences falling upon Satan's den falsely claiming his throne in the holy land. And with it, the liberation of America's and Europe's leadership!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If you give a psycho a gun and watch him kill people, do you then blame the psycho?

Is that supposed to be a trick question? Yes, you blame the person who pulled the trigger. You may check for who gave them the gun and charge them as an accomplice, but that does not mean the murderer is any less guilty.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

How can anyone in their right minds say we should not fight these psychotic killers with everything we have?

1. These people were created by us, the unrest was created by us, the many deaths and rapes are both because of us and a consequence of us. All instigated on false premises. If you give a psycho a gun and watch him kill people, do you then blame the psycho?

2. Saudi Arabia has some of the worst human right records going but we are best friends with them.

If you want to fight anyone fight the Western Governments.

Just stop.

Muslims have been waging war on the world as long as they have existed. They were ravaging people long before the US even became a nation. To blame their actions on us is ridiculous. Even if their present hatred of all things western is because of our involvement in the mid-east they are still responsible for their own actions. To suggest otherwise is to legitimize terror. That is inexcusable.

Beheading people, boiling them in tar, burning them alive, etc, all results of sharia law...from the religion of peace...

These are savage acts by savage people. You can not reason with insanity. You can not train a rabid dog. Sometimes there is only one answer.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 20-8-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Christianity was spread by sword,USA has been waging war all across the globe since it became a nation. Whats your point ?

Well, we all knew someone was going to play this retarded game, didn't we?

This deflection, this "argument" that modern Christians can't criticize religiously motivated violence because of things that happened generations ago is f# stupid.

I'm sorry, there's just no other way to say it more succinctly.

Sick of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join