It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS reportedly boils 6 alive in vats of tar after Sharia court orders death sentences

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
All this bickering over religions is simply sickening to me. As I have stated prior, and allude to in my OP, the acts of barbarity need to be stopped for the sake of the rest of humanity. If we are to be a global metling pot, then act such as this cannot become the norm, nor even the exception.

In all these pages, not one person has answered the one question I posed in my OP. So, I will ask it again.

Is this what should be expected of the implementation and adoption of Sharia Law and their courts?

I ask this because it means that this Sharia Court that sentenced this man to death must have consisted of other men, men that did not participate in the carrying of this sentence. So, can a real Sharia Court actually sentence someone to death by being boiled in tar, burned alive, beheaded, thrown off of a building, or any one of the already committed horrendous acts of violent death?

I think they just say, "kill em and do something different this time, will ya?"

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

The sources are not self evident yet. The timelines have been over spliced.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well it does not necessarily mean they are killing in the name of Jesus. This is very seldom the case. Even many Muslim killers are not doing it "in the name of" Allah. It is just that humans sometimes kill, and sometime those humans are religiously affiliated one way or another. But as it stand now, the religious affiliation will only be reported as of late if the criminal was a Muslim.

Remember Ariel Castro??

Michelle Knight, the only one of Castro’s victims to testify to the sentencing court, said to the hearing that Castro was a regular church-goer and used to come home after the services to torture the women.

Sure the defense could be used that he is not a real Christian, but neither are the majority of the 70% of alleged Christians that make up our population. That easily applies the same to any other religious affiliation.

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Is this what should be expected of the implementation and adoption of Sharia Law and their courts?

To answer the question, no this is not what will be expected with the implementation of Sharia Law. If you have noticed, in countries like Saudi Arabia, they just do firing squads or swift beheadings. The kind of barbarism displayed by daesh originates from Israel, and John Travolta's declaration that we will make terrorism so horrific, that noone would think to attack Israel Americans!

If any Christians here recall reading the Left Behind book franchise, there is a part in the book where the anti-christ subjects a particular group of people to the most horrific crimes against humanity one can imagine. In fact, the entire Left Behind book franchise reads like a blueprint of the last 15 years and the geo-political and even locations of war has unfolded very similarly to this fictional story written by an Israeli Jew an a prominent Christian.

I bet they are both Mossad. The Left Behind Franchise was a blueprint of the future to gradually embed into the minds of its audience what the CFR, Trilateral Commission, PNAC and others have planned for half a century. Very similar to the way Hollywood was acclimating us to the power of NSA spying with productions such as 7 Days, Enemy of the StateEagle Eye, and books like The Light of Other Days and even a mention in Tyrannosaur Canyon .

No coincidence the bulk of the producers of this media have ties to Israel.
edit on 8/21/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
originally posted by: AmericanRealist

My unproven as of yet theory on that is that Christians make up 70% of the US population. It is merely a numbers game. If the majority of the country are in fact Christian of some denomination, then it would be an appropriate measure that individuals who identify as that (even if not practicing) will share a significantly majority share of the responsibility for crime. I am certain atheists are represented as well. But Muslims make up only ALMOST 1% of our population. But if one so much as slaps his wife, the world Muslim will be planted all over the article and spoken several times during broadcast.

Your missing my point, if these crimes that you describe are against Christianity`s teaching and core belief, then it disqualifies them as Christian. But as you say this 70% includes non practicing Christians, as in Christians who don`t believe? so it would also disqualify them as Christian. So using this 70% as proof of all these crimes done on a daily basis are done by Christians is twisted with bias.

could you provide your source on all of those claims as well? You say by example, which means you no doubt have all the Surah's which confirm these claims ready at hand, and not out of context either?

Subjugation of women
Three Quran Verses Every Woman Should Know (David Wood)

Subjugation of the Kafir, over 60% of Isamic books deal with not on how to be a Muslim but how the Kafir are to be treated.
The % of the overall text of the three books is 14% Quran 26% Sira and 60% Hadith, the Quran is divided into two halves the Meccan Quran and the Medinan Quran, which has the soft verses for the Meccan verses where in the first 13 years Mohamad was an almost complete failure that even the pagans were going to kill him, then he went to Medina as a refugee and reliant on the hospitality of the three Jewish tribes, in 5 years Mohamad had taken two tribes lands and run them off, then the last beheaded up to 800 of the males of the last tribe and took their wives as booty. He then became the slaughtering warlord that is a direct result of the slaughter of hundreds of millions not counting Muslim on Muslim which is said they kill 2 to 1 of their own compared to killing of the kafir.

Bill Warner - A Taste of Islam

Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner

All the attacks and lands stolen by Muslims..

Honour and apostate killing

Because the Old Testament was pretty damn bloody until Jesus showed up.

Without understanding the context I admit it seems like its genocide, but with a bit better understanding its made clear, i.e.: the Canaanites-Nephilim.

I think what Islam is missing today is its own Jesus, but at least even they give respect and props to the prophet Jesus.

Wrong Mohamad denies Christ`s divinity and demotes Christ as a mere prophet as the same standing as his own false claim of himself being a prophet.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
www.biblegateway.com...

Islam is the only religion that is purposely Anti-Christ/Christian.

But more to the point Muslims are deceived from Mohamad who also was deceived and he even thought himself demon possessed and tried committing suicide on a number of occasions. Besides Mohamad's Allah is Satan.

The Quran admits that Allah is Satan

So a failed prophet who could only succeed by slaughter and subjugation, who says that Jews and Christians are the worst of creatures.

Yet he himself was an egotistical raping pedophile mass murderer and 1.6 billion people follow him.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
these pseudo-Muslims do not know any words in Arabic except Allah Akbar, and 70% www.orrazz.com... of them do not know absolutely nothing about Islam. moreover the real Muslims are fighting on the side of Assad, they do not shout Allah Akbar, they were on the side of the Syrian people and the legitimately elected President

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

[SNIP]. Christ was no more divine than you or I, and this is where Christians usually label me godless and whatnot. He was the son of God the way you or I are the son of God.

The Hadith is blasphemy that was compiled during the 8th and 9th centuries, generations after the death of Muhammad, after the end of the era of the "rightful" Rashidun Caliphate, over 1,000 km (620 mi) from where Muhammad lived. The Quran is the real deal. the Hadith is more like the Middle East equivalent of the book of Mormon, but meaner. Just craziness made up centuries later by others with agendas.

It is safe to say that the Hadith speaks less to moderate Muslims of the world, but no doubt fully embraced by the Wahhabiests of Saudi Arabia and the psychos they send into ISIS on Israel's orders.

Give me some actual Sura from the Quran. i only got about half way into the book myself, but read nothing of tar boiling, honor killings.
edit on 21/8/16 by argentus because: Removed racial comment

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd

How can anyone in their right minds say we should not fight these psychotic killers with everything we have?

1. These people were created by us, the unrest was created by us, the many deaths and rapes are both because of us and a consequence of us. All instigated on false premises. If you give a psycho a gun and watch him kill people, do you then blame the psycho?

2. Saudi Arabia has some of the worst human right records going but we are best friends with them.

If you want to fight anyone fight the Western Governments.

Just stop.

Muslims have been waging war on the world as long as they have existed. They were ravaging people long before the US even became a nation. To blame their actions on us is ridiculous. Even if their present hatred of all things western is because of our involvement in the mid-east they are still responsible for their own actions. To suggest otherwise is to legitimize terror. That is inexcusable.

Beheading people, boiling them in tar, burning them alive, etc, all results of sharia law...from the religion of peace...

These are savage acts by savage people. You can not reason with insanity. You can not train a rabid dog. Sometimes there is only one answer.

If I had my way, they'd be in for some mass martyring.

Their heaven might not have enough virgins to handle the rush.

I don't care who started it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Of coarse I know you don`t believe Jesus was God in the flesh and we differ there.

I agree many of the writings were put together up to 300 years after Mohamad.

Jay Smith goes into it, in detail.

Long vid, about an hour and ten minutes of all the proof on this.

I`m not a believer in the Jews are the cause of all this and all the ills of the world, I think that the Jews just want peace and be left alone through so much hate and death and continually surrounded by people who want them all dead.

David Woods in the vids I posted above gives all the quotes, there are many other video`s and verses you may be also interested in within his channel.

Moderate Muslims, extremist Muslims is so convoluted as we can have moderates who believe in all the Qurans extreme teachings and yet their considered moderates. More to the point I think is that many Muslims who don`t follow their books to the letter can be seen as hypocrites which can be seen as apostates, which by the letter can come with the death sentence.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
1. These people were created by us, the unrest was created by us, the many deaths and rapes are both because of us and a consequence of us.

Wow, what a simplistic world view. Just blaming everything on "us" is very shallow. No disrespect, but it's such an easy cop-out that requires no thought.

This type of brutality has been going on in the Muslim world for hundreds of years ago. Today it's a bunch of terrorists with smartphones. Yesterday it was a bunch of dictators. Previously it was basically mediaeval. Human rights are poor in most Muslim countries, even those ones that are apparently stable… Saudi and Iran being good examples.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

ALL humans have been behaving this way, not just Muslims. I mean #, Muslims had nothing to do with the greatest war ever, and that was only 71 years ago! It was started by a self hating Jew, and picked up steam in the Pacific by the Japanese. Again, only 71 years ago, no Muslims were invading Europe, just Germans led by the third most famous Jew in history after Jesus and Moses.

For every example of alleged barbarism "exclusively" attributed to Islam, one can just as easily find similarities in nearly any other part of Earth, by non-Muslim humans being just as barbaric. To try and give Islam an exclusive claim to barbarism is just denying truth and willfully swallowing propaganda. If over a billion humans all had it in their hearts that we need to be destroyed, then the army of Mordor would have already marched on us.

Lets all just sit back and witness as ISIS gets steamrolled in Syria, and hopefully soon Iraq as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I really don't see how the west is responsible for any of this.
Majority of the population in almost every Muslim country supports the sharia law.
This is just Muslims being Muslims.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Over 60 million died in ww2 and its the same Jew hatred and Hitler was fought for a good cause, it wasn`t due to Hitler claiming to be a prophet of God while slaughtering people, though the indoctrination from the youth just as many Muslims indoctrinate their young into Jew hatred. Surely I don`t need to link you to all the proof of this.

Were there peaceful German`s at the time? Yes, but they were irrelevant to the 60 million lives lost. Same as peaceful Muslims even though they are instructed otherwise.

From Mohamad till present its been responsible for the killing of non believers in the lower estimates of Islam of over 270 million and as I said this doesn`t include Muslim vs Muslim nor does it represent the number of wives and daughters raped or forced into marriage, let alone the millions of Africans forced into slavery and sold by Muslims many of the men castrated.

Hitler had close ties with the Islamic world, Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world

Jews and Christian were made dhimmis a special tax Jizya which financed Mohamad and Islam, they were allowed to live so long as they were subdued and subjugated and stopped fighting back, They were made to wear something to signify they had paid the Jizya. This is where Hitler got it from to force the Jews to wear the star.

ISIS did the same with the Christians.

Yet our media continually tells us that ISIS does not represent Islam.

al-Baghdadi is well versed in the Islamic books...

In 2014, American and Iraqi intelligence analysts said that al-Baghdadi has a doctorate for Islamic studies in Quranic studies, from Saddam University in Baghdad. According to a biography that circulated on jihadist internet forums in July 2013, he obtained a BA, MA, and PhD in Islamic studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad.Another report says that he earned a doctorate in education from the University of Baghdad.
en.wikipedia.org...

ISIS is pure Islam, they make a great effort to resemble Islam at its roots and glory days, where by Muslims believe Islam will conquer the entire globe.

Christianity is Calvary.

Islam is Cavalry.

The Bible foretold of the false prophet and the beast/Islam and in the end all Islamic countries are destroyed, named geographically in the old Biblical locations that are nowadays Islamic countries, which was written 600+ years before Mohamad ever existed. All the known Middle East was once mostly peaceful Christians.

Their Mahdi the Islamic messiah is said to reign 7 years, its the Anti-Christ that reigns 7 years in the Bible.

As the Bible says

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
www.biblegateway.com...

Allah/Satan wants worship and to take people away from the one True God, its why there is a Mosque on the Jewish Holy site. So he can be seen and worshipped "like" the most high. Mohamad destroyed all the pagan idols in Mecca but one, the Kaaba Stone that they still bow down towards 5 times a day.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The religion of peace strikes again.

It's all the inbreeding. The middle east has been inbreeding for so long that they have incredibly low IQ's compared to the west. It breeds violence, as we can see.

Then, throw tons of U.S. money at them because they are "moderate" and let them have a hayday!

Now it's time to open the floodgates and bring some of these nice fellas into the stats. They need our sympathy and support.

I am George Soros, and I approve this message.

P.S. Israel will not take any refugees, but if you don't you are racist.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

VX is a horrifying way to kill someone. Or decompression chamber.

(post by AmericanRealist removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: windword

Because once upon a time, dropping vats of boiling oil upon your enemies either over the walls or through what were called murder holes built into your castle was an effective and modern means of warfare?

Nowadays, we are far more modern and civilized in our methods of mass destruction.

Tell that to the North Vietnamese napalmed by the USA during the Vietnam War.....

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I ask everyone to kindly refrain from any antisemitic statements. I will not accept any discussion that borders on that here. So please, lets try to keep it more civil than these people and their barbaric acts as per the topic of the OP.

I do not care about their politics or selection of sky god they worship. Men acted heinously, men are responsible for their own actions, men should be prevented from doing this again to anyone.

edit on 8/21/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

P;ease stay on topic. This is not about Vietnam at all. Unless you have a viable response to the ACTIONS taken by THESE men, perhaps a different thread would make you happier.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would say he is right on topic considering the Napalm used in Vietnam was a burning oil that stuck to your flesh and burned you alive, similar to the effect of tar boiling. Was not your question about whether this barbarism has a place in the modern era?? Context man, this method was already used in the modern era by allied forces in Vietnam, so therefore applies to your question.

**SNIP** . Arabs and Muslims are also Semites. Even Christians technically if they have a Mesopotamian ancestry.
edit on 8/21/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Off topic remark snipped.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ugmold

Could you guarantee that if we left the Middle East alone, that they wouldn't spread their brand of vile laws and religion to our shores?

It's already here.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join