It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS reportedly boils 6 alive in vats of tar after Sharia court orders death sentences

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Krakatoa

ISIS and their supporters and defenders are primitive things that don't deserve even the most basic of human rights.

They deserve a double-tap to the face with the firearm of your choice.

Ding ding ding...WINNER!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

Are you saying the people responsible for these actions are the western powers? Do the men ACTUALLY performing these acts not have any responsibility for their own actions in your mind? I certainly hope not...or else, I do not understand your manner of thought. And frankly I do not want to either.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Except for the little inconvenient truth that Islam has been torturing non-believers in gruesome ways for 1400+ years.

Your lies aren't appreciated. Don't attempt to rewrite history and play ATS as fools.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You do understand that if you really study your history, Muslims and Islam have been making war upon the world for as long as they have been a religion? Their main means of conversion is by the sword? Yes?

Christianity was spread by sword,USA has been waging war all across the globe since it became a nation. Whats your point ?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Why are we putting up with this #.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Who the hell here is gonna defend ISIS's actions?

Not directly silly...

The OP was referring to backhanded deflections and apologists saying "But this is only a very small minority" and "This doesn't represent the religion as a whole". That kind of stuff...
edit on 20-8-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

As a supporter of what?

ISIS - No, never have been.

Religion? Yes, I am a Christian.

Muslims? I do defend the right of those Muslims who practice peacefully to live as they wish. The trick is determining which ones they are.

Just because the history of Islam has, by and large, been warlike and bloody doesn't mean that all Muslims are warlike and nasty folks.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Do not hold your breath on anything being done by the west until the agenda calls for it..

I am still waiting for BLM to head out there to liberate the women and children that are enslaved and raped but the silence is deafening, what a surprise...

RA

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

War is peace.

Eric Blair says hello.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

How can anyone in their right minds say we should not fight these psychotic killers with everything we have?

go join the peshmerga then rather than sit behind a keyboard, demanding others go and get killed.

Is this what should be expected of the implementation and adoption of Sharia Law and their courts?

ok where exactly in the west has adopted or is even giving the idea a thought?
a country abolishing its laws to adopt a minority religions ethics would you know, make the news.

Regardless of what the people have been charged with, or done, there is no reason for this level of inhumanity in the 21st Century.

yeah because the 20th century was so civil.

1. My family HAS sacrificed in this fight, directly, so don't give me that crap about sitting behind a keyboard, like you are doing right now yourself.
2. As for western adoption of Sharia Law...that has been attempted in many, many places already. I suggest you educate yourself on this area...you may be surprised.
3. Nice flippant answer form a keyboard warrior yourself. Have anything constructive to add or just lame one liners?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
At 3,200+ degrees Fahrenheit sand turns to glass.

Boiling glass...wow...now there's and idea.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Krakatoa

It mentions in your OP link that these executions are public:

As IS (also known as ISIS or ISIL) has utilized various brutal and heinous styles of public execution in order to frighten people within its strongholds so that they won't dare challenge the authority of the group's sovereignty, IS leaders recently seem to have taken a liking to boiling their helpless victims to their demise.

Does that mean that people are attending these executions of their own free will? Or are they forced to attend?

Such a horrible and savage way to take someones life...just no words...

blend57

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

And proud of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You do understand that if you really study your history, Muslims and Islam have been making war upon the world for as long as they have been a religion? Their main means of conversion is by the sword? Yes?

that's the way of all abrahamic religions.
the vatican didnt send armies over to the middle east to politely convert islamic countries, the spanish inquisition wasn't just a monty python sketch, hitler's catholic crusade to purge judaism came at a massive human cost.
also, other than southern italy and spain, where else exactly did the muslims take their world war?

In fact, one of the very first wars America fought as a sovereign nation was provoked by the Barbary Pirates who were, yes, Muslim, and they attacked our earliest merchant ships and enslaved our sailors

it all happened in the mediterranean though.

and when Jefferson's diplomats asked why

they were paying other pirate states, except the barbarys which upset them.
the dutch and english later it cleaned up.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sponsored by Toyota and the Diaper Queen Hillary Clinton....
Literally sick times we are living in!

In a few months WW3 will be boiling off your skin off too.

edit on 20-8-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Hillary will be too busy fighting Russia. She wouldn't want to damage her ISIS creation.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Man seriously!? Vats of tar? Now I'm jealous...

ISIS let's hook up! I got the feathers.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Explain how my post was a lie

1. The west going into the middle east caused more problems than it solved
2 saudi is friends with the west, best friends.

Your speaking as though I denied they did anything wrong and said I support their actions. What I said is further encouraging a war that helped create this current mess isn't

Going over there was a mistake the first time, What makes you think it will help to push the same rhetoric again.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Are you saying the people responsible for these actions are the western powers? Do the men ACTUALLY performing these acts not have any responsibility for their own actions in your mind? I certainly hope not...or else, I do not understand your manner of thought. And frankly I do not want to either.

Probably depends on how much they get paid, how many children they have, what are their employment prospects others than US financing via militias and free toyotas. I heard they have vats of tar, I'm starting a collection of feathers. Got any?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

These hideous creatures need to be exterminated.. every one
of them.. and their supporters.

There is no place for them or their beliefs on planet Earth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join