It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS reportedly boils 6 alive in vats of tar after Sharia court orders death sentences

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Defend their actions all you like, but, this is simply not needed in this day and age. Regardless of what the people have been charged with, or done, there is no reason for this level of inhumanity in the 21st Century. This is a war, yes. But, these actions are almost as gruesome and unnecessary as those perpetrated by the 3rd Reich during WWII. How can anyone in their right minds say we should not fight these psychotic killers with everything we have?

Is this what should be expected of the implementation and adoption of Sharia Law and their courts?

"ISIS executed six persons in Mosul for collaborating with Nineveh Operations Command," the source explained. "The death sentence was issued ISIS Sharia court."

"The six persons were placed inside tanks containing boiling tar and the execution was carried out in one of ISIS headquarters at al-Shora," the source added. The source continued by saying that the execution was carried out in such a tortuous manner in order to intimidate local residents.

"The execution took place in public and it was done with an aim of inciting fear among the citizens," the source stated. Media activist Abdullah al-Malla spoke with the Kurdish news site ARA News and explained that hundreds of onlookers were present for the execution. According to witnesses, an IS official read the charges against the men before the execution was carried out.

Full story

edit on 8/20/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

How can anyone in their right minds say we should not fight these psychotic killers with everything we have?

1. These people were created by us, the unrest was created by us, the many deaths and rapes are both because of us and a consequence of us. All instigated on false premises. If you give a psycho a gun and watch him kill people, do you then blame the psycho?

2. Saudi Arabia has some of the worst human right records going but we are best friends with them.

If you want to fight anyone fight the Western Governments.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

War is peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Defend their actions all you like, but, this is simply not needed in this day and age.

Oh, I'm not defending it. But I would like to know what "this day and age" has to do with the inappropriateness of this, or any other action, meant to terrorize local residents and citizens?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Defend their actions all you like, but, this is simply not needed in this day and age.

Oh, I'm not defending it. But I would like to know what "this day and age" has to do with the inappropriateness of this, or any other action, meant to terrorize local residents and citizens?

Because this is not the 12th Century anymore?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

I didn't give these crazies a damned thing. Please, do not include ME in your warped assessment of this tragedy. Regardles of who, it is barbaric and people that condone this behavior need to be either educated that it is wrong, or prevented from doing it to anyone else ever again.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - B. Franklin

Also I'd like to add, whilst this is a great quote in your notes, it goes against your OP.

This false war on terror has had a massive impact on liberty in exchange for saftey brought on by fear.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Because once upon a time, dropping vats of boiling oil upon your enemies either over the walls or through what were called murder holes built into your castle was an effective and modern means of warfare?

Nowadays, we are far more modern and civilized in our methods of mass destruction.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Boiling tar. Who does this? Oh, Muslim extremists that's who.

I am sure some sympathizer will be along shortly to point out the orphanage that got bombed by US/Nato forces.

3....2.....1.....now.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

You missed it. He/She is already here.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Again you need to take your fight to the western power houses then. There interest in the middle east is not founded in human rights. Expecting this to change by pushing the same corrupt people into the same actions is against common sense.

I am not against you, your right it is foul, but the solution has to come from another approach.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You do understand that if you really study your history, Muslims and Islam have been making war upon the world for as long as they have been a religion? Their main means of conversion is by the sword? Yes?

In fact, one of the very first wars America fought as a sovereign nation was provoked by the Barbary Pirates who were, yes, Muslim, and they attacked our earliest merchant ships and enslaved our sailors, and when Jefferson's diplomats asked why ... after all, we'd only been a nation for not even long enough to tick off anyone except the British ... the response was that it was the duty of good Muslims to capture, enslave and convert all non-Muslims. So Jefferson's only real response option was to wage a war to free our sailors.

It's why the famous Marine Hymn has the line about the "shores of Tripoli" in it.

In other words, they started it and have been agitating since their inception as a religion. No peace until all the world is for Allah.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

How can anyone in their right minds say we should not fight these psychotic killers with everything we have?

go join the peshmerga then rather than sit behind a keyboard, demanding others go and get killed.

Is this what should be expected of the implementation and adoption of Sharia Law and their courts?

ok where exactly in the west has adopted or is even giving the idea a thought?
a country abolishing its laws to adopt a minority religions ethics would you know, make the news.

Regardless of what the people have been charged with, or done, there is no reason for this level of inhumanity in the 21st Century.

yeah because the 20th century was so civil.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Who the hell here is gonna defend ISIS's actions?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If we didn't have a reason for targeting these SOB's this should do it....

Sad

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You do understand that if you really study your history, Muslims and Islam have been making war upon the world for as long as they have been a religion? Their main means of conversion is by the sword? Yes?

I have seen you commenting on religious threads as a supporter so I find it quite strange you have this view.

So your idea is to show people that terror and the sword is wrong by using an even bigger sword by means of terrorism?

Edit: They have the means to map deep space yet they can't find ISIS in a desert.
edit on 20-8-2016 by WanderingNomadd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I agree with you. But my OP is directly related to the ACTIONS of the perpetrators....not politics. I know that is hard for some to grasp, but anyone that does that type of thing, regardless of who or why, needs to be taken to task for their own actions.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Because this is not the 12th Century anymore?

What kind of modern terror do you recommend?

a reply to: ketsuko

Because once upon a time, dropping vats of boiling oil upon your enemies either over the walls or through what were called murder holes built into your castle was an effective and modern means of warfare? Nowadays, we are far more modern and civilized in our methods of mass destruction.

Like napalm and nukes?

Are there ever humane methods of terror and torture?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

ISIS and their supporters and defenders are primitive things that don't deserve even the most basic of human rights.

They deserve a double-tap to the face with the firearm of your choice.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Who the hell here is gonna defend ISIS's actions?

I have seen them here at ATS. Just look at some of the above posts that claim it is not their fault, but the fault but the west. How is that not defending the actions? Does the west bear some responsibility, yes. But, it does not give a free pass to performing these type of heinous actions on their own people....let alone others around the globe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join