It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL to pay $6.6 MIL...Hillary gets off FREE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The next smart move for either candidate is to pay off this SEAL's penalty.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
If this doesn't expose the hypocrisy of the current administration (and the federal government in general, regardless of party), I don't know what does!!

Former US Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnett, author of the book No Easy Day, has been ordered to pay $6.6 MILLION dollars in order to avoid JAIL for revealing classified information. Hillary on the other hand doesn't even get a slap on the wrist! What a bunch of BS!!

Sure, Bissonnett signed a non-disclosure agreement as a SEAL...but SO DID HILLARY as SECRETARY of STATE!!! What's good for the goose...doesn't apply to Hillary.

Article

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make? Well, Hillary; the day we allow a known criminal into the White House, and dishonor a Navy SEAL and Warrior who likely killed Public Enemy #1 OBL, for doing the exact same thing...is the day we've completely LOST (forever) as a nation

The SEAL did it on purpose.

Hilary did it by accident, apparentley.....

Accident? So your saying the Sectetary of State is less trained than a lowly soldier in the armed forces in regards to handling classified information? Id say stop by the local market and grab some common sense because it's truly lacking in this thread.
edit on 20-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

I agree. It'd be especially smart for Trump to do it. It would go far in solidifying his base.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

If this doesn't expose the hypocrisy of the current administration (and the federal government in general, regardless of party), I don't know what does!!

Former US Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnett, author of the book No Easy Day, has been ordered to pay $6.6 MILLION dollars in order to avoid JAIL for revealing classified information. Hillary on the other hand doesn't even get a slap on the wrist! What a bunch of BS!!

Sure, Bissonnett signed a non-disclosure agreement as a SEAL...but SO DID HILLARY as SECRETARY of STATE!!! What's good for the goose...doesn't apply to Hillary.

Article

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make? Well, Hillary; the day we allow a known criminal into the White House, and dishonor a Navy SEAL and Warrior who likely killed Public Enemy #1 OBL, for doing the exact same thing...is the day we've completely LOST (forever) as a nation

Accident? So your saying the Sectetary of State is less trained than a lowly soldier in the armed forces? Id say stop by the local market and grab some common sense because it's truly lacking in this thread.

Come on.. lay off Hillary! She over-slept and missed the mandatory Ethics training classes. So there's no way she could have known right from wrong. Cut the lady some slack, will ya?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
The next smart move for either candidate is to pay off this SEAL's penalty.

But then that would remove Trump's reason for chastising Hillary for revealing Classified Info, wouldn't it? It would be like condoning and forgiving her actions as well.
edit on 8/20/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

I agree. It'd be especially smart for Trump to do it. It would go far in solidifying his base.

It would go a long way with our current soldiers and vets. Both are treated like garbage while serving and afterwards. Especially during the current administration. As an example the submarine I was on we were on a 66 day op, which is basically detrimental to moral. Couldn't even get an emergency stores load for some more food after they extended our underway by another 2 weeks, but at the same time spent Trillions bailing out bankers for crashing the economy. It's all ass backwards when it comes to taking care out our troops. I will do everything in my power to prevent my 2 boys fighting for this #hole country it's turned out to be.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have no doubt hillary has pulled some strings but
The whole US political system is corrupt right down to the bone and those responsible for that, well it's not hillary
It's the voters and non voters

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Times x 75 BILLION!!!

Here HERE!!!

BRAVO!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hmm. I hadn't really thought about who Vets are likely to vote for... and how distasteful both of these candidates might be to you as current or former military. I don't really see either of them as having your particular best interests at heart.

Out of curiosity, who do you favor? If anyone? If I were to hazard a guess, I'd think most current and former military would be taking a hard look at Gary Johnson. Of course, I could be way off on that.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: amicktd

Article

Accident? So your saying the Sectetary of State is less trained than a lowly soldier in the armed forces? Id say stop by the local market and grab some common sense because it's truly lacking in this thread.

Come on.. lay off Hillary! She over-slept and missed the mandatory Ethics training classes. So there's no way she could have known right from wrong. Cut the lady some slack, will ya?

Your right and thanks for the bit of sarcasm to lighten the mood. Lately, the Hillary supporters play the dumb card over and over and over. Just like their candidate of choice. They literally treat Hillary as if she wouldn't have been able to tell what was classified, which is bull#. I was read into SCI and know first hand the amount of training you get. I used to classify my own messages I drafted and if anyone in the chain of command added info that warranted a different classification, it was immediately changed. Defending a Secretary of State that had a home server holding classified info playing the dumb card just blows my mind. That's giving her the benefit of the doubt, because anyone else not part of the establishment would've immediately been investigated for treason and been locked away for the entire investigation. That's the cold hard truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Bottom line, if the guy broke the law, he should be penalized.

As an observation however, to me, it seems as if too many things are kept classified. Too many secrets are being kept for no reason other than political currency.

We need more disclosure, more openness, more transparency.

We need to elevate whistleblowers, not punish them.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Did Hillary join the army, if not why try to paint them with the same brush.

No, she was the SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE UNITED STATES for cripes sakes!!!! The sole person responsible for diplomatic relations with all foreign nations!!

What part of this is so hard to understand?????

The part that she is a civilian, the part you dont get.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Hmm. I hadn't really thought about who Vets are likely to vote for... and how distasteful both of these candidates might be to you as current or former military. I don't really see either of them as having your particular best interests at heart.

Out of curiosity, who do you favor? If anyone? If I were to hazard a guess, I'd think most current and former military would be taking a hard look at Gary Johnson. Of course, I could be way off on that.

Yes I'd vote for Gary out of all of them, but my choice has been made for me since my true candidate of choice, Bernie, was cheated out of his chances for the nomination. My stance is against corruption nothin else. But, since Hillary is the poster child of Corruption I've decided I'm voting Trump to improve the chances of not having Hillary in office.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But That navy seal was likely never under sniper like Hillary was.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Did he reveal classified material to all the people that bought his book or to a handful of people in government?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yeah make Trump pay the fine and then He can declare bankruptcy............................... again.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

LOOK!! A shiny bauble...there on the ground!!

That she was a civilian is completely irrelevant when it comes to officially "Classified" information!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert
What Hillary did does not compare to what this person did.

You're right...it's WORSE!

Not quite.

Hillary sent and received emails that contained information that could of been considered classified. With only 3 of them containing small classification markings down in the body of the email, within a chain of emails.

You clearly don't know much about classified and classified markings.

The little Cs are just a means to make it easier to identify what is and what is not classified in a document that contains mixed information.

Information that is classified is classified whether or not it's properly marked.

As an original classifier Clinton and her staff are responsible for placing the little Cs and all the other markings on classified material.

"There where only a few little Cs in my email and I didn't see them"

Or

"The information was unmarked so I didn't know I was doing something wrong"

Are note excuses when your an original classifier they are omissions that not only did you place classified material on an unsecure media you also where derelict in your duty to properly mark classified information.
edit on 20-8-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join