It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL to pay $6.6 MIL...Hillary gets off FREE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What, at this point, does it really matter???

That infamous statement can go both ways!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

LOOK!! A shiny bauble...there on the ground!!

That she was a civilian is completely irrelevant when it comes to officially "Classified" information!!

It is relevant, but that would make you look silly, i cant stop you from your fake outrage, but i can call you out on it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

That she was a civilian is completely irrelevant when it comes to officially "Classified" information!!

It is relevant, but that would make you look silly, i cant stop you from your fake outrage, but i can call you out on it.

In what way is it relevant. What are the different laws that govern cleared civilians and cleared military?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

Don't blame Hillary, really? She's running for POTUS!!!

When she ponies up $6.6 million out of her campaign fund (not the Clinton Foundation's) FOR THE SAME DAMN THING...I'll stop blaming her!!!

What's fair is fair!

I know you will get lots of stars, because this is the anti Clinton site at the moment, but does anyone have the brains around here anymore to compare like with like only?

The guy signed an NDA. He didn't send a copy of the book prior to distribution to the Pentagon for it to be approved (I really don't care about your opinion on that, it's the law apparently in your country if you are or were a serving member of your armed forces and want to write your memoirs about your time in service). He screwed up. His publisher screwed up. Now they've got to pay up...................... or actually, not pay up, but forfeit what they would actually have/would have received.

I actually picked the book up in a charity shop a few weeks back. It's ok, but apparently another SEAL member has disputed his record of events...

www.bbc.co.uk...

This thread shouldn't be about Clinton OR Trump. It's about a guy who didn't check what he could publish, and whose publishers didn't cover their own asses.

Tell me more when Clinton writes a book about her experience of the Bin Laden killing without getting it signed off.

Anyhow, According to ATS folklore, all of the SEALs involved died in suspicious circumstances within weeks/months of the event - obviously either that was the usual BS or perhaps he is an imposter being paid for by the government to pretend he's a survivor - now, I'm surprised no one has started a thread on that one yet on here.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

In what way is it relevant. What are the different laws that govern cleared civilians and cleared military?

When joining the millitary you lose some of your rights, pretty simple really, one is a soldier, one is a bad politician.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The biggest difference is that he did it intentionally and she did so out of stupidity (or at least thus is her claim). This by no means should be reason to let her off without punishment. In fact she has if anything proven that she cannot be trusted with classified materials. Oh yeah, that precludes her from the office of President too. Oops.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It is a good point. Legislation should be put forward for all government workers to lose many of their rights. If one wants to be a servant to the people for a paycheck, one should submit.

I want her case to go to court. Because if she is not convicted her case and its ruling would likely open up a hole for whistleblowers and leakers using her case as precedent.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

When joining the millitary you lose some of your rights, pretty simple really, one is a soldier, one is a bad politician.

Soldiers lose some of their "rights", but they're respected infinitely more than politicians. Bless them all! (Soldiers that is)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
When you see this reaction for penny ante bs like he revealed in the book, and the DOD burning the first print run of that SF guy who let slip low level team dynamics info (is it really a BFD to reveal that the medics don't take point?), why do people think some faux colonel is going to tell you about UFOs?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

WOW! This OP is a hit piece. James Comey said she didn't intend to do anything wrong. She has been cleared of any wrong doing for the millionth time. We all know that if anyone says anything at all about Hillary, it is just a vast right wing conspiracy.

Snowden is on the run, Cheldley Manning is in military jail, Assange is at risk of assasination while being holed up in an embassy, and now this poor serviceman is going to be cellmates with Manning.

Oh, and while all of this is happening, some loser government worker is looking at your kids through the laptop webcam in their room, and reading all the sexy texts between you and your spouse.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Yeah, it's a pretty disturbing and sad statement about how things really work, isn't it?

There just seems to be no bottom to this pit of filth at the highest levels of the federal government. And, as I noted in the OP; it is not limited to just one party. Hillary is just a more visible example of it. The biggest difference with her is she is so indifferent to it, so drunk with power, she doesn't even give a damn anymore if there's neon arrows pointing directly towards her over incidents like this. She is one of the elite, and therefore untouchable.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Did Hillary join the army, if not why try to paint them with the same brush.

Maybe She should have Joined a Branch of the Military.

She Would Have Learned what Honor is all About.
Maybe then She wouldn't be such a Crook and what's
Fair for One is Fair for All.
Actually The Law does Apply to One and All not just The FEW.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think it might have been better to compare Matt Bissonnett to GEN Petraeus. Both of these guys got punished ... sure ... but who got the S#ier end of the stick? After we've gotten that out of the way, then we should compare the both to Clinton as paid employees of the US Govt. ... not Soldiers to civilians.

Something's really rotten here. I've got a feeling that the 0bama administration will ultimately reduce Bissonnett's 'fine' in a court of law they control, so as to minimize the contrast of Clinton and Petraeus walking away scott free (Hillary) and a hand-slap (Petraeus). If it were up to me ... the three of them would have each gotten 35 years at Leavenworth (GITMO ... if I didn't get laid the night before). They all knew they were committing felonies. If Manning has to take 35 years ... so do they. Otherwise, these laws need to be nullified.

The whole thing reeks to high heaven.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Fair enough. That may be a better comparison.

Indeed, the injustice is still glaring!! (regardless of who we compare to).

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

:c/ what rights do the military loss?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

If I was handed an invitation to join this club, I would tell them to kick rocks. Or maybe I would accept, play along for a couple of years, and then blow the lid on everything.

Either way, these people deserve very long and cold prison sentences.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Good point. However, Sander's nailed her twice in their debate. Actually more but these two instances proves the point. First, he lampooned her with her support of NAFTA. She looked so silly standing there with that smug smile and said, "If I known then what I know now, I would not have done so." Second: He hit the nail on the head when he accused her of "wanting to destroy by running gun manufacturers and dealers out of business by holding them legally at fault in deaths associated with gun violence." She, at that point, failed to reply. The fact is Hitlery is bought and owned by Wall Street. Period. And again, period! It's quite obvious to me Wall St. is an operation ran Satan himself!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This is what happens when you have a huge diversity of rich and poor. The poor are real and understand real worries and concerns, yet get the highest rates of being slammed in prison. Then the rich who have no idea of how the world works, spend money like it has no purpose and get away with prison time because they fear for the street thugs.

That with the added surge of the increasing American way and soon to be UK way of suing everyone and everything you see, gets us to this point.

Its a ticking time

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join