It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL to pay $6.6 MIL...Hillary gets off FREE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ummm...the Director of the FBI said the exact opposite, but out of fear of political blowback, neglected to refer charges.

I would posit; it is you who is mistaken!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No. She's to be be our anointed Queen.

Everyone knows our Royals are ABOVE the law.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: introvert
What Hillary did does not compare to what this person did.

You're right...it's WORSE!

Not quite.

Hillary sent and received emails that contained information that could of been considered classified. With only 3 of them containing small classification markings down in the body of the email, within a chain of emails.

This man published a book and distributed it throughout the public that contained classified information and even had pictures of Bin Ladens body on his hard drive. He knew those pictures were highly classified.
edit on 20-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yes, Clinton is corrupt.
Yes, she's despicable.
Hillary, Clinton is many nasty things.

Trump is corrupt.
Trump is despicable.
Trump is many nasty things.

You despise Clinton supporters for doing everything you are doing yourself.

In other words, you are the worst kind of hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Uh.. I never said you did. Maybe reading comprehension is your problem?

And, if you can't manage to read a post and figure out who and what it specifically addressed, maybe it's you who should put a sock in it? And choke on it with any luck.
edit on 20-8-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

David- I typed this reply for another thread but I see it applies here as well.

So from here out, I for one, will question those who seem to have ZERO problem not only voting for this wretch but DEFEND Her.. I won't dialogue with these folks but I'll read their drivel and then wonder about their own existence where this constant barrage of horse manure is "okay" If this flippant attitude and impropriety is constant and She isn't yet erected, how do You think Her Presidency would be? Those Supporters/Defenders must be living some kind of Life if this behavior is acceptable.. No wonder the country is circling the drain. How miserable they must be?? Y'all have My sympathy.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The authors intent was not to release classified information. His intent was to simply tell a story. All relevant information was vetted prior to the release of the book. That's what writers and editors and lawyers do.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The authors intent was not to release classified information. His intent was to simply tell a story. All relevant information was vetted prior to the release of the book. That's what writers and editors and lawyers do.

Actually, he sued his lawyer because the lawyer told him that he did not have to have the book approved beforehand. That's what got him in to this mess.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You know what Flyingclaydisk You can take a flying look out the port side window and check out these 2 links. In these links it is expressed that while the Head of State, Her position and NOT one of the myriad of things Her husband, the last POTUS to get impeached, did. These show how $6 BILLION US Dollars went "missing" when She was 'in-charge'.. About the same time that She was not securing the deleted e-mail fart jokes...

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.activistpost.com...

E-mail and the security or not won't feed the hungry but $6B fills a lot of bowls for soup.. Winter is coming!!!

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes, this is correct.

Thank you, for at least being objective.

It is refreshing and rare.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why is everyone complaining? Hillary has also committed perjury, but was given a pass by Loretta Lynch. Hillary is even more powerful than her husband Bill, because he was impeached due to committing perjury. Yes.. the dark force is STRONG with this one.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

See! There was no intent there!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
If this doesn't expose the hypocrisy of the current administration (and the federal government in general, regardless of party), I don't know what does!!

Former US Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnett, author of the book No Easy Day, has been ordered to pay $6.6 MILLION dollars in order to avoid JAIL for revealing classified information. Hillary on the other hand doesn't even get a slap on the wrist! What a bunch of BS!!

Sure, Bissonnett signed a non-disclosure agreement as a SEAL...but SO DID HILLARY as SECRETARY of STATE!!! What's good for the goose...doesn't apply to Hillary.

Article

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make? Well, Hillary; the day we allow a known criminal into the White House, and dishonor a Navy SEAL and Warrior who likely killed Public Enemy #1 OBL, for doing the exact same thing...is the day we've completely LOST (forever) as a nation

The SEAL did it on purpose.

Hilary did it by accident, apparentley.....

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good lord. If HRC is a Sith... that would make Trump..... Jar Jar Binks?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Not about Trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

You know, I honestly can believe she did it by accident 'apparently'.

The part I have trouble with is, she didn't give a damn. This is consistent with her personality. And, as we all know; there's one thing you CANNOT change about a person...their personality.

Justice was not served here, with Bissonnette OR Hillary. And it is the inequality of position and sense of entitlement which should ring alarm bells around the world with Hillary. This sense of entitlement is not something which is going to change...because it is her core personality.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

My comparison is. Actually, it's about both. Which is kind of the point. At least the point I'm making. Both sides, vilifying the other side's candidate (and rightly so, for the most part, on both sides), while never addressing (or even acknowledging) the monumental flaws of their own choice.

Kind of ironic.

Kind of funny.

But in the end, what it mostly is, is sad.
edit on 20-8-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

See! There was no intent there!

And I don't believe he is facing any more charges.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hillary is just disgusting.

Don't blame hillary
Blame the stupid system and the corrupt people who set it up and run it, she ain't the only one

So your ok with a potential Commander and Chief not being held to at least the same standards as the people she leads? Damn hypocrites, this seal is a hero and Hillary has PROVEN she's a scumbag.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join