It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL to pay $6.6 MIL...Hillary gets off FREE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If this doesn't expose the hypocrisy of the current administration (and the federal government in general, regardless of party), I don't know what does!!

Former US Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnett, author of the book No Easy Day, has been ordered to pay $6.6 MILLION dollars in order to avoid JAIL for revealing classified information. Hillary on the other hand doesn't even get a slap on the wrist! What a bunch of BS!!

Sure, Bissonnett signed a non-disclosure agreement as a SEAL...but SO DID HILLARY as SECRETARY of STATE!!! What's good for the goose...doesn't apply to Hillary.

Article

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make? Well, Hillary; the day we allow a known criminal into the White House, and dishonor a Navy SEAL and Warrior who likely killed Public Enemy #1 OBL, for doing the exact same thing...is the day we've completely LOST (forever) as a nation

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hillary is just disgusting.

Don't blame hillary
Blame the stupid system and the corrupt people who set it up and run it, she ain't the only one

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Don't blame Hillary, really? She's running for POTUS!!!

When she ponies up $6.6 million out of her campaign fund (not the Clinton Foundation's) FOR THE SAME DAMN THING...I'll stop blaming her!!!

What's fair is fair!

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I don't know what to say any more. As a country, we seem to have lost the ability to think. How anyone can look at Clinton and actually believe she has their best interests in mind, is beyond me. She has demonstrated, time after time after time, that she thinks she is above the law and does not have to answer to "the little people". I said it when she left office, that she was distancing herself from Obama to take a run at POTUS in 2016. And I was right. She wanted America to forget she agreed with every policy Obama signed that brought us a little closer to ruin.
And they have. Hillary is for Hillary. Plain and simple and if anyone thinks she's going to help America...well..I got a bridge for ya. Cheap. Small bills please.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The same way other people can look at the walking abomination known as Trump, and think he's good for anything.. let alone leader of the free world. You claim to not to be able to understand it... but if you're a Trump supporter, you are just the other side of the same coin.

edit on 20-8-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

This post isn't about Trump.

I did not claim to not understand it. I understand what happened perfectly well. It is corruption of ethics, honor and justice in the highest degree!

If you have a similar example of equal magnitude from another presidential candidate, please do share.

Otherwise, put a sock in it!

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I think I'll reserve "walking abomination" for Hillary.
You know she lies.
You know she's corrupt.
You know the Clinton Foundation is nothing but a "pay to play" front for her.
You know she leaked sensitive information.
And you still want to elect her. What does that say about her supporters?

edit on 20-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Did Hillary join the army, if not why try to paint them with the same brush.

If i remember correctly people who join the army don't have the same rules, but why would that stop anyone from thinking the case are the same.

I know i know i am payed by Hillary to say this.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Whats one person compared to a super person. Like super pacs, super delegates and super heroes on TV, we have become comfortably numb.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

This post isn't about Trump.

I did not claim to not understand it. I understand what happened perfectly well. It is corruption of ethics, honor and justice in the highest degree!

If you have a similar example of equal magnitude from another presidential candidate, please do share.

Otherwise, put a sock in it!

Lol put a sock in it, did the bad mans words hurt your feelings.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What Hillary did does not compare to what this person did.
edit on 20-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Because she didn't spill or reveal or otherwise convey classified information. Ever. What's your point?
There is none.
It's not like we didn't have thousands of threads about it. And ha she was not indicted. Nope . Not. You all were what I like to call W R O N G ...

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Did Hillary join the army, if not why try to paint them with the same brush.

No, she was the SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE UNITED STATES for cripes sakes!!!! The sole person responsible for diplomatic relations with all foreign nations!!

What part of this is so hard to understand?????

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Nope, just amused me at the blind obedience.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
What Hillary did does not compare to what this person did.

You're right...it's WORSE!

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Laws don't apply to the queen. The queen dictates laws to the lesser people.

+7 more 
link   

She was actually in a higher position than a soldier, with much more responsibility.
She tried to join the Marines...didn't make it.
She tried to get the Marines to make her an Honorary Marine and they flat out told her "NO!". That being a US Marine was not an Honorary title, it was something that was earned.

link   

More evidence we have a two tier justice system and he wasn't apart of that top tier! Uncle Sam's mouth is watering at the 6 million pay day! Meanwhile, Hillary gets to become president which will only increase the price of her speaking fees!
edit on 20-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join