It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - You guys really need to see this

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ok, I`m just going to put up a summary of the video so you`ll know what to expect before watching. The clip itself is 25 min long and I know many get deterred right away when seeing the length of it, no matter the content. Well I`m no different but I give it at least 5 minutes before closing. Here I`m saying that you take time and watch the whole video.

The content itself provieds circumstantial evidence of the Mandela effect that has changed the Bible. The guy calls it proof but it is not the direct evidence we are all looking for. So you have all different videos of pastors, you know, the experts in the subject, quoting the Bible that were mainly uploaded between 2010 to 2013. The guy also explains the concept of the Millenial kingdom and why there was a lion and not a wolf. Even Elvis had a song, called Peace in the valley, that sings about a lion and a lamb back in the 50s.

Towards the end, the guy also provides an explanation which, even if you may not agree with him, is awe inspiring. Again, I`ll say that something is definitely going on. I really recommed watching this video from start to end. I`m adressing both groups, especially non-believers. Just watch it before commenting.

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

This Mandela/Bible stuff has been posted already.

And in my timeline it was, 'The Berenstain Bear laid down on the lamb and squashed the bejeezus out of him'.

edit on 19-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Who is Barstar Lumberjerk?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ok..Number one, guy looks stoned and why the hell does he have his hood on INSIDE the house? I mean that look just bugs the crap outta me.
2nd..he stops the videos and takes quotes out of context. Couldn't make it past 3 minutes, but I'm betting the rest of the video isn't much different and I seriously doubt there's anything eye opening or convincing in the rest.
This sh** is gettin' outta hand.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then he ate him.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh why oh why can`t you just read and watch before posting. It`s about more 'evidence' and the guy say doesn`t even think it has to do anything about shifting timelines.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I am watching this video and a book popped into my head C.S Lewis the Lion the witch and the wardrobe ?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I never took the bible as evidence for anything before, why should I start now?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ok..Number one, guy looks stoned and why the hell does he have his hood on INSIDE the house? I mean that look just bugs the crap outta me. 2nd..he stops the videos and takes quotes out of context. Couldn't make it past 3 minutes, but I'm betting the rest of the video isn't much different and I seriously doubt there's anything eye opening or convincing in the rest. This sh** is gettin' outta hand.

I think you are being judgemental. Just listen what he has to say and rather comment on that...

a reply to: Aldakoopa

the fact that it has changed, is somewhat concerning.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"I thought I'd be spending countless hours at the library researching numerous books, etc. But no... All I had to do was a quick Google search that yield results right away."

I will never trust anything as proof of manipulation if the evidence was derived from the internet in digital form. Show me a discrepancy between two of the same pieces of literature from different time periods, in physical form, and I'll still only half believe it because I'm watching it on a YouTube video that can be digitally manipulated.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Because it isn't real nor is that video evidence.

Everything ME fanatics claim as evidence is nothing more than what they 'remember' incorrectly. Influenced by media and pop culture but most importantly, incorrect memories.

Nothing more. The fact that you say, "Ah but Vader said LIAYF" when in fact all evidence shows the exact opposite and he said, "NIAYF" -- it doesn't matter because you refuse to accept the evidence.

I will accept I could be wrong IF you show me an example where, in video, Darth Vader says, LIAYF. Show me. Then I will believe your madness.

Until then, you are suffering from incorrect memories and, in many cases, just poor education when it comes to planetary sizes, anatomy and history.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Being honest i couldn't watch it all, that dude has an annoying voice and has little info.

I did however watch the last few minutes, it's true, the election could go horribly wrong and things start to collapse.

That's the world today and past, must be Mandela effect or just plain old bad Gov?
edit on 19-8-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The actual Bible verse says: "The wolf will live with the lamb." It's always been that way. It hasn't "Mandellaed"
into "lion". The lion version became a popular misquote in the early 1900s. These Mandella "proof" videos are becoming more idiotic by the minute.
edit on 19-8-2016 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
Oh why oh why can`t you just read and watch before posting.

Did you bother to follow the link I gave? This stuff has been posted already.

And there is no more 'evidence' than before, which is to say, zero.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

The fact that you say, "Ah but Vader said LIAYF" when in fact all evidence shows the exact opposite and he said, "NIAYF" -- it doesn't matter because you refuse to accept the evidence.

I got that one wrong myself for years. Hell, decades. Kept saying "Luke, I am your father".....because I'm not a big Star Wars fan. I just went with something I heard someone else say. If you actually watch the movie, he never says that.
Like I said.....This sh** is gettin' outta hand.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

"I thought I'd be spending countless hours at the library researching numerous books, etc. But no... All I had to do was a quick Google search that yield results right away."

I will never trust anything as proof of manipulation if the evidence was derived from the internet in digital form. Show me a discrepancy between two of the same pieces of literature from different time periods, in physical form, and I'll still only half believe it because I'm watching it on a YouTube video that can be digitally manipulated.

You are missing the point. As said in OP, it is not the evidence we are looking for. The fact that so many experts, people who have put their entire life into studying the subject, remeber it wrong tells its own story.

And no I don`t believe those videos were manipulated somehow to change their words from wolf to lion.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I still cant get my head round why people blame bad memory on a "mandela affect", it is a joke right??

Humans will blame anything and everything on someone or something else instead of taking responsibility for their own flaws and bad habits. People just need to accept their memory isn't as great as they thought it was

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It appears you cannot grasp a concept of no data evidence avaliable. Yes it`s easier to blame the memory because everything else says otherwise. But what you don`t know is that evidence can be falsified also. It works both ways. How you can change words in a physical book I honestly don`t know but if we do live in a computer simulation, for example, that would be an easy thing to do.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The bible has been changed many times over the years. It's part of the reason I don't trust it in the first place.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

Humans will blame anything and everything on someone or something else instead of taking responsibility for their own flaws and bad habits. People just need to accept their memory isn't as great as they thought it was

Please explain how can so many people remember, not random things, but the same things incorrectly. In case of pastors and theologians, they`ve been studying the Bible their whole life. Don`t you think they would be unfit for the job, if they made such simple mistakes over and over again? Unless they are all imposters.

And James Earl Jones in an imposter as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Not that i believe in this phenomenon, the thing I don't understand is why do people who apparently come from from a different timeline try convince people from this timeline something insufficient
has change. We are from timeline, obviously we don't believe you.
edit on 19-8-2016 by KungfuStu because: (no reason given)

grammer

edit on 19-8-2016 by KungfuStu because: mandela conchela von vinilla ice effect

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join