It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - You guys really need to see this

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You gotta look in the right place. English Standard Version friend.

biblehub.com...
biblehub.com...

The Lord's Prayer can be found in two separate books of the bible. Matthew (6) AND Luke (11). Derp.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Jaxsmash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I just want to know which translation?

news.americanbible.org...

" With all these caveats in mind, the number of printed English translations and paraphrases of the Bible, whether complete or not, is about 900."

Like King James, King James II, NIV, Greek Literal Translation, Aramaic Bible, American Standard Bible, Poetic Bible, New Literal Translation, The Word.....

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Has anyone ever wondered why the differences are subtle?
If the Mandela Effect is real, why don't you 'sufferers' ever have a really big event to tell us about... like how the sky was green until just a few days ago .... and now it is blue?
Or all humans were reptilian bipeds in the previous timeline?

Because it is just a tricky memory thing and that is how memories work, they get fuzzy. They don't have huge wholesale changes.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It doesn`t necessarily have to do with shifting timelines.

try this...

www.youtube.com...

I recommend watching whole but skip to 42th min if you are not interested. Remember, this was recorded in 1968.
edit on 20-8-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

They can replace words in new Bibles, but the Mandela effect is about how things that existed previously are suddenly different, like Berenstain Bears books..... according to the Mandela Effect, the books were actually about the Berenstein Bears.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is really just a big misunderstanding, the bible never said anything lions/wolfs laying with lambs, it's one of the most miss quoted parts of the bible like how people miss quote Star Wars. It really says "The WOLF and the LAMB will feed together, and the LION will eat straw like the ox, and dust will be the serpent's food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain," says the LORD." Isaiah 65:25 New International Version (All the different books say the same thing with different wording.) You can see how someone could mess that up. I do believe in the Mandela Effect but this seems to be nothing more than miscommunication even people who quote the bible for a living can be wrong.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah I know, that`s what I`m trying to find out. For example how can you change the words in an old physical book?

a reply to: HextiraRipply

Yeah I`m beginning to think that the Bible might not be the best example. Just too many inconsistencies in different versions...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join