It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: I come from an Earth where evolution took a slightly different turn

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I thaught the left lung was way smaller to since the heart took a big chuck of space on the left side. Also im sure my heart aint there where all google images showing me its supposed to be.

Im teached to reanimate but im sure it will be hard to try get a heart back running by pressuring the mid chest part :S

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A nurse remembers the body differently as well, she describes what she sees as changed in this video:

Probably a lot more nurses (and doctors?) experiencing the changes as well, but can't speak out about it for fear of losing their jobs, reputations etc.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Orborus because: utube

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orborus
A nurse remembers the body differently as well, she describes what she sees as changed in this video:

And how do you know she is a real nurse? Judging by the way she describes the alleged anatomical changes, she sounds like a lay person, not a professional one. This is youtube: I could make a video saying I'm the queen of Holland and nobody would know any better.

Probably a lot more nurses (and doctors?) experiencing the changes as well, but can't speak out about it for fear of losing their jobs, reputations etc.

Once again: the anatomy shown in your 'parallel' skeleton wouldn't be able to walk, be continent and reproduce. This is why health professionals don't experience any changes, because they are pure fantasy.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

And how do you know she is a real nurse? Judging by the way she describes the alleged anatomical changes, she sounds like a lay person, not a professional one. This is youtube: I could make a video saying I'm the queen of Holland and nobody would know any better.

Well sure, until someone puts their name and reputation on the line and comes out and publically says that everyone's anatomy has changed virtually overnight then of course it could be 'fake nurse', though I'd wonder what you take us ME-ers for. Hoaxers? Ignorant and yet nefarious? Home-wreckers? Why couldn't it be a real nurse who doesn't want to name herself (like many ME experiencers, and not simply because it's embarrassing). People get sent to mental institutions for insisting upon such things but precisely because it is literally a biopolitical issue, a conflict in languages and bodies.

I think while many people can remember things incorrectly, there is also a component of loss involved in Mandela Effects that makes it more authentic. You want us to get beyond our lost former reality and admit that 'reality' was always a fake. You want us to stick to this reality as if it isn't already lost (or any more fabricated than a mis-memory). We insist on the 'loss' in itself, the very mechanism that could crumble scientific and theologico-political insitutions by implying facts are not fixed, that things can change even if there doesn't appear to be a causal reason for them to do so, in a retroactive fashion details are manipulated and the original form is lost (but was always in itself a kind of retroactive manipulation too, after this fact) throughout the accessible recorded memory of a particular reality.

originally posted by: Agartha

Once again: the anatomy shown in your 'parallel' skeleton wouldn't be able to walk, be continent and reproduce. This is why health professionals don't experience any changes, because they are pure fantasy.

You haven't seen where the past organs went, or how the musculature was fashioned, so im not sure if you can really determine what we could/couldn't have done from my admittedly rough replication my remembered human skeleton alone. It's interesting, i've spoken to health professionals about my perceived changes and they don't look at me as if i'm totally insane. It seems like they've heard something of it before, or perhaps in their hearts do sense that something is off. But perhaps perceiving changes really depends on how open you are to things impossibly changing from your perspective. Though if a whole lot of people's perspectives can change nigh simultaneously, that's could cause a pretty big change in the trans-individual, social sense. So whatever this phenomena is, I think its going to keep rearing its head and its not simply a matter of coordinated mass mis-memory - or if it is, that's some kind of psy-op # right there.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

You haven't seen where the past organs went, or how the musculature was fashioned, so im not sure if you can really determine what we could/couldn't have done

We discussed this before and I'm going back to the same example again: we cannot walk without fibula, no matter how much muscle you have, extra/stronger/thicker muscle cannot compensate for the lack of fibula. I told you before and whatever I say are proven medical facts, I'm not making them up: babies born without fibulas have their lower legs amputated. Oscar Pistorious is one famous example.

So it's not about not knowing how things work in other dimensions (if other dimensions exist), it's understanding basic human anatomy and how body parts work.

It's interesting, i've spoken to health professionals about my perceived changes and they don't look at me as if i'm totally insane. It seems like they've heard something of it before, or perhaps in their hearts do sense that something is off.

And I work with hundreds of health professionals, and I've discussed this with dozens of them at least and nobody I know have experienced this confusion about human anatomy.

Like I said before: I'm still waiting for a doctor to cancel a surgery because the kidneys are in the wrong place, or a pilot to put the wrong co-ordinates for a flight because of their 'other timeline' memories.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

This is my "the human (and other animal) anatomy plan has changed" thread, I suppose. From my perspective anyway (and who knows I could be insane or a victim of some elaborate memory implantation psy-op - though the latter I doubt), I have seen the human body go from one morphology to another strange and somewhat beast-like morphology that we call the "norm" today. This occurred rather suddenly I believe around late 2014. I became consciously aware of the human anatomy changes early this year when being prompted to google human anatomy. I felt that deep unpleasantness in the stomach (which is now weirdly higher up, under a lung) that many ME-ers report when they notice a thing has 'changed'. It wasn't my memory of human anatomy. Everyone looked elongated at the waist and with bulkier shoulders and neck areas. What was happening to me?

Anyway I may never get to the bottom of what has happened to me and others who report anatomy changes. Maybe we are all delusional in a very specific, serendipitously correlating way. What is clear though is my general knowledge of the old anatomy. I've decided therefore to draw what I can remember of the 'old' anatomy and its configuration and compare it with diagrams of today's anatomical norm.

Here's my first comparison of male skeleton and flesh from the front to give an idea of what I mean about the "old" or "parallel Earth" anatomy:

Its not perfect but its an example of how different the ribcage and hips were as well as proportions of bones and the skull/jawbones.

Also take a look at the abdominal muscles. Way different, they go right up to the breasts in this universe.

I'll do internal organ comparisons at some point as well and post them in this topic when they're done.

Also guys: take note of thighs and hair. Is anyone else abnormally hairy in places they never were before? Weird hair too, wild, dog-like.

Hi. I'm an artist studying forensic facial reconstruction, and as an exercise I was googling different human skulls and skeletons. I came upon this picture in a Google Image search and traced it back to it's source. I'm not going to lie, I didn't read the whole thread, only the OP and the post that contained this image source (Google linked me to a post quoting this post). I'm not familiar with this Mandela Effect, but I would like to put a face to this skull. I'd be working off the assumption that all the laws of anatomy from /this/ planet apply, so you could at least see what the parallel alien would look like here. It might give more of an idea of what these 'parallel' humans looked like to people who have never heard of this, if it matches your recollection about your past life. But it would be interesting for me, regardless of whether it comes out accurate or not.

I was hoping that whoever drew the parallel image could draw the skull from a lateral perspective? I'd like to have both perspectives to look at because it's /vastly/ different from what I'm used to working with. I'd like to know things like socket depth, well, depth in general. I'm not 100% how the jaw works seeing it anteroposterior. A posterior view would be nice too, but I think I can estimate fairly well if I just get a lateral. I'd really appreciate it. This is interesting.

Also, if you could give me some idea of the background of the person I'd be reconstructing. If they're parallel humans, did they have similar genetic differences in facial structure? What color skin should I use? What age? Sex helps but I'd also like to know things like racial ancestry (If it matches up, that universe may have never had say, the mutation that caused the melanin loss for white folk, or the mutation that caused keratin to form differently causing the yardstick straight hair that we sometimes see in people descended from parts of Eurasia), and age. Just any basic information like that would be helpful. Just saying 'male' and giving a skeletal structure leaves open a bunch of artistic license. I don't know if someone has a Bob Rossian afro or a crew cut from a skull. I don't know what color their eyes or flesh are. I can't tell how old they were, though I think they said that that is possible, I haven't learned how yet. When you say that these creatures were devoid of hair in 'weird places' I assume that you mean that they still had hair on the head but I don't know what that would mean in terms of facial hair.

Anyway, I hope someone sees this and can give me a little more information. I'd really like to try this.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: takocos I can help you out with that the people looked similar but the necks were longer and people weren't as hairy as here. everyone here appears to me to be bulked up the humans I'm use to seeing were much more streamlined and more fragile. the women definitely looked better. for childbirth the womens pelvis would actually separate some and was much wider then the mens to allow for childbirth. after childbirth it would return to its normal size. the skin color was the same as here. basically the parallel human was just more streamlined and less bulky then it is now.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha I am also from the parallel earth and I do actually recall having the fibula but the neck bones and the ribs were definitely not connected in the middle. as for child birth the women had larger wider hips and they would separate at the connecting poing in the pelvis to allow for childbirth but yes childbirth was very dangerous for women because of that flaw. the rib cage had a lot more muscle and the neck was covered in muscle to protect it but people would break there necks just falling down in my reality. honestly I think the current version is much better except for the kidney being so high up now they use to be in the lower back and were bigger. lung capacity was also better in the other earth I find myself breathing heavy way more here then I use to the lung took up the entire ribcage area before. maybe the doctor is worried about losing his license if there from the parallel world.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Orborus the one on the right is the correct one but I think we did use to have fibula but other then that its 100 percent correct. to the people saying it wouldn't function you have to take muscle into consideration we use to have muscle doing the protection of the internal organ and neck more then bone. the ribs were never connected in my reality. I didn't really know anything was going on until I saw the Oscar meyer hot dog had changed to Oscar mayer on this earth. that really freaked me out so much I left the grocery store immediately that's when I started to notice that logos had changed and spelling of different words had changed like Schultz became schulz or lay z boy becoming la z boy exxon mobile became exxon mobil. I didn't realize the change in human anatomy until I starting looking at people and saw that the neck was shorter and people appeared bulkier with wider hips. the thing I miss most of the old earth though is the sun it use to be yellow and further away now its a blinding white sun that is intense and angry I hate being outside now. the body here is built better I have no back pain anymore and I use to take medicine everyday for my bad back. nice photo of the skeleton.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

Do you have a theory why we were moved from are original earth to here.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beefsquad12

I believe that it's consciousness shifting as part of an awakening that is happening. I am Mandela Effected and massively, you see from the community of those affected, that there was a positive shift in their own personal consciousness at the time the Mandela Effect occurred for them personally.
A huge number of the people affected all of a sudden had a huge interest in the Law of Attraction and mastering your thoughts. Our consciousness is shifting to realities that are more in tune with our consciousness.
This video explains perfectly what I believe is happening just now.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So you are saying there was never such thing as a sternum (a.k.a. breastbone)? I distinctly remember that we all had sternums when I was younger, because when we learned the Heimlich maneuver in school in the late 1970s and early 1980s, we were told to use the sternum as a guide for where to place the hands (below the sternum and above the belly button).

So, yeah...We always had a sternum.

And, yes -- the location of the stomach is higher than some people think. Most people would point to their belly as being the location of the stomach, but that is the location of the intestines, which are lower than the stomach. I mean, if the stomach was really there behind the belly button in this other alternate universe, then where the hell would the intestines be in this universe? Behind the pubic area?

That makes no anatomical sense.

And don't get me started on the idea that we shouldn't have fibulas. I remember needing to learn all about the tibia, fibula, and the analogous radius and ulna (in the forearm) while in school. In fact, I remember it well because I had a hairline facture to my right tibia a few years later (1986) and my x-rays distinctly showed that my fibula was fine (and also showed that my fibula was there, where the fibula should be).

edit on 2017-2-17 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Interesting I guess I was always interested in that kind of thing for me I was sleeping and woke up with a intense painful ringing in my ears that lasted about 40 seconds I thought boy that was weird the next morning I woke up and I was here in this reality the first sign was the sun it was way to bright here and oscar meyer hit dogs was spelled wrong. So my question for you is what happened to my old body on the old earth did I just disappear there or did someone else take over my old body and who did I replace here what happened to them.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Wow great video thanks for sharing it. I just wish more people would agree with me but I guess there from this reality so theres no convincing them. I will try to help the people here as best I can.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: takocos

m.youtube.com... here's a video that shows the old earth skeleton

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21129997]Orborus[/post m.youtube.com... check out the video it shows the old earth skeleton

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
It relates to the many world hypothesis. We are each experiencing an individual reality due to our conscious thought. As our individual consciousness branches out into these seemingly endless parallel realities (worlds) we notice slight alterations and changes.

For example: Have you ever almost been in a severe car accident? Came so close that you know damn well you should have been killed? There's no way you could have avoided it, but somehow were still conscious and alive after the rush of adrenaline. What if in the "real at that moment" reality, you were struck and killed. But, in a split second, you jumped into a new reality, instantaneously, were you didn't die but survived. It would seem miraculous. But, if there are actually many different worlds (multiple realities in 3 dimensional space) and we can somehow accidentally travel through them; Then, any possible outcome of the equation is the correct one. Because they are all true.

Schrödinger's cat. You did die in that accident. You did survive. There are slight changes to the human skeletal structure. There are no changes at all and we have always had floating ribs.
It's just all dependent on which reality (or world) your waking consciousness is at the moment of contemplation. And it varies and changes almost unnoticeably on the fly.
Right, tetra?

And just to be clear (though I'm not picking a side or discounting anyone's personal reality) I know I've always had a sternum, because I had to have mine separated down the middle and my ribs split when I was 7 because I had open heart surgery. And it was vastly more abrasive back then. I still have a metal wire wrapped around my sternum for support. Metal detectors love me.
edit on 20-2-2017 by SheepDipped because: Added a ps:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ok...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It started in 2010. My voices told me "reality changing" for days. I see it change alot for me too. God's hand is always there.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
After reading the ribcage thing, I just had to chime in.

I am almost 50. I was born with Pectus excavatum in 1967. PE is when your sternum and ribs bend inward, creating a concave bend in the chest. I had surgery to correct it in 1979, when I was nine. They broke the sternum and the ribs where they attached, and lifted the entire cage, and inserted a metal pin to keep it all in place as it healed.

So yes there was always a sternum bone and yes the ribs always attached to said sternum.

I find ME interesting like S America seeming so far east and Australia so close to Indonesia but the physical body differences (at least insofar as ribs/chest) are to my extreme personal knowledge untrue.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join