It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: I come from an Earth where evolution took a slightly different turn

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenHorse

Just sorting it out now ....seeing how your smarter than Stephan Hawking ....

Are you suggesting that Hawking would disagree with my assertion that many-worlds theory is unproven and presently unfalsifiable? Perhaps you know of some means to falsify it or of some actual proof Hawking has uncovered beyond the generally strange, black box behavior of QM?

Maybe you're getting your timelines mixed up again.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZenHorse
None of that applies the the previous dimensional reality we were in apparently because people walked and ran around just fine.

That's anatomically and physiologically impossible. Unless you guys floated. The 'parallel' skeleton could not work properly in an Earth like type of environment, and your 'dimension' must have been so if it allows you to live here.

The spine was not as large or wide as well.

After living a lifetime familiarizing your self with general things like everyone does in their life,while not being a doctor I am sure i would of known if the ribs were open or closed in like a cage in the front ,not brain surgery.that and i have a set in both realities.

Having general knowledge about anatomy and having professional knowledge that allows you to understand why things are so and how they work are two completely different things.

You may have some general knowledge, but you obviously don't understand the implications of what you are suggesting.

Nothings in the wrong place for this dimension .....but this is not the same dimension I lived most of my life in.

So you guys are invaders then? You came to invade our dimension and are now 'waking up' (as some of you put it). Perhaps when you wake up fully you may remember you came to take over our world. We don't know if you are our enemies, as you don't remember your purpose for coming here.

Weather everyone that is saying they are noticing the change is from the same previous reality is a good question ......Most seem to be ... Ether that or were like Charlton Heston standing in front of your Statue of Liberty.

I think you all having the same memories means you are all from one same dimension which makes it clearer that you are here to invade our world.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Tell me something, ME'ers - why is it the *only* thing to have survived this dimensional shift/black hole regurgitation/CERN experiment, etc, is your memories???

Why is it there is ZERO evidence whatsoever of your claimed changes and differences, apart from your memories?

Why are memories surviving these shifts but EVERYTHING else is not? And why only yours? There is no consistency to your arguments for a timeshift or reality shift or whatever you claim it is.

Basically, if everything is different and reality did change as you claim, then you should have no memory of it either as your memory belongs to that body in that time frame.

OR...we ALL have the same memory of the old earth/reality carried over and everyone should be in the same position as you. Yet... we are not..

Your theory is utter sh*te. You have incorrect memories, falsified from years of mass media and pop culture and general stupidity.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There is definitely a ME going on, there are places on my head where I used to have hair but now there is no hair in those places. OMG I want to go back to the timeline where I had hair on my head in those places. Also I have pictures to prove it.
edit on Sun20169V201635730 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

I think you all having the same memories means you are all from one same dimension which makes it clearer that you are here to invade our world.

Time to start filling up those FEMA camps.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here is where I always said my heart was....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Here is where I always said my heart was....

With pictures like the one above floating around, it's easy to see how such a misconception gets perpetuated.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

That is how it was in all the books, we put our hand over the left side of our chest, and would hear or feel our heart beat on the left etc.

It was common knowlege, that is why it is so weird that here, now, the center is supposedly common knowledge, where to me, the center lowered looks weird as heck.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Time to start filling up those FEMA camps.

lol

I think the next World War on Terror will be against the invaders from a parallel world. Soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

That is how it was in all the books,

So you're a transdimensional alien too eh?

I think it's far more likely your memories of those books has been corrupted by a wide variety of conflicting stimuli, including improper teaching, pop-culture refrences, incorrect images, and so forth. As a result, your memory of what all those books contained can no longer be trusted.

Memory is malleable..

Unless you'd rather pretend you're a transdimensional alien living in a human body.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Farthest thing from it..... Wow you guys are.like smear campagners in playland. It just looks comical.now the way you just cant let others have a discussion wothout jumping in and trying to.stop it. No matter how desperate the attempts make you look! Lol

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Farthest thing from it..... Wow you guys are.like smear campagners in playland. It just looks comical.now the way you just cant let others have a discussion wothout jumping in and trying to.stop it. No matter how desperate the attempts make you look! Lol

I'd be interested in hearing how you're accommodating to the new body? I must admit I'm still getting used to certain aspects, like my shoulder blades (i can't press them together anymore, plus they seem to bend inwards) and my thighs seem too way too long

Also what's up with trap muscles here? They're huge. This is my personal proof for a changed ribcage/chest area - its like our lungs have moved higher up (into our neck areas even).
edit on 14-9-2016 by Orborus because: additional paragraph

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Farthest thing from it.....

What is this statement in regard to? Are you saying you're not a transdimensional alien?

Well are you or aren't you?

Because if you came from another dimension where you occupied a completely different body (which would have housed a completely different brain) you are indeed a transdimensional alien.

Wow you guys are.like smear campagners in playland. It just looks comical.

If it's comical you should have no trouble ignoring it and continuing on with your discussion.

now the way you just cant let others have a discussion wothout jumping in and trying to.stop it.

I have no desire to stop it. Like a previous poster, are you implying I'm a shill paid by the time police to obfuscate the reality of what's happening?

No matter how desperate the attempts make you look! Lol

At no point have I attempted to stop you from talking about it. In fact, by responding to you, I am encouraging you to respond back. The easiest way to let a thread die is to stop talking about it. As most of these threads have proven, there simply isn't much for you guys to talk about if you're not arguing with us, as that accounts for the bulk of every ME thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is a other example of how it must be alll in my head, I am just a special snowflake, misremebering us putting our hand ovdr our hearts on the left side of our chest.....( Note sarcasim)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

The kid on the left seems to have his heart in an odd location.
Second one from the right has a pretty good idea where his is.

Huh, they all seem to have their hearts in different places. Each from a different reality?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21262444]Phage[... Instead of seeing that we are obviously not "misremebering", you are trying desperatly to pick apart anything shown to you.....really????

Sorry to be ruining your special snowflake theories over and over again.....

We may actually just be normal every day people, remebering things corrsctly after all!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Desperate? No, not hardly.

We may actually just be normal every day people, remebering things corrsctly after all!
Or you may be people who, for some unknown reason, want to think there is something "different" about yourselves and the ME is a way of asserting that.

That picture seems to be fairly recent though, do you think its from before or after the switch? Why do you think the kids all have their hands in different locations on their chests?

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I thought we feel the heart on the left due to a big valve or something pumping our blood that way. Correct me if wrong.
I find it funny that folk who fall for the Mandela effect have very little knowledge how our memorieswork and the fact that most of our memories are in fact wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Also, to those asking if I have a new body? NO, I have the same body! My heart is still in the right place, so are my kidneys when I drink something cold like a belini I can feel exactly where they are. As for the little head in the right hand picture of the two skeletons going around, I still have the tiny head as well. I wear a helmet for size 5-8 year olds on this planet, and pictures of my head next my friends heads is like barbie next to a cabage patch kid and my friends arent fat.

I am not a transdimensional alien....if anything I was brought here from the old earth, which would explain a lot if us being abductees for years.

I think old earth got destroyed like they said, and a bunch of us were brought here to keep learning and evolving... Some as helpers, and all as learners in some ways.

My old earth had no rascism like here. It was unacceptable and disgraceful. No onw would talk to or be seen with a rascist. The way people talk to each other and the sexism going both ways, is appalling here!

This is like troll land and is very juvinille compared to my old earth. Old earth teens and preteens had a lot more respect and maturity than the so called "adults" here.

It is still better here though, because the few baddies on old earth were soooooo harsh they woukd ruin life for hundreds per each bad person etc, where as here, they are pretty weak and harmelss and just make themselves look bad.

Like I have said before, the stre gths and weaknesses are different here, yet still off balance like old earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Your homeworld was your safe place then.

I'm sorry you cannot return to it. Sincerely.

But I don't see how posting pictures of kids in this world, with their hands in different places on their chest, is relevant.

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join