It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: I come from an Earth where evolution took a slightly different turn

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: hidingthistime
Desperate? No, not hardly.

We may actually just be normal every day people, remebering things corrsctly after all!
Or you may be people who, for some unknown reason, want to think there is something "different" about yourselves and the ME is a way of asserting that.

That picture seems to be fairly recent though, do you think its from before or after the switch? Why do you think the kids all have their hands in different locations on their chests?
lol....

They all generally have their hands on the right side of their chests....not all the exact location you are saying????? Lmao! They are cbildren posing for a picture, its not like they have ultra sound equiptment attatched to their hands to get the exact rigbt spot!

Are you serious?!?!?

Lmao....again....straws, stop grasping for themmmm.....lol

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Desperate? No, not hardly.

We may actually just be normal every day people, remebering things corrsctly after all!
Or you may be people who, for some unknown reason, want to think there is something "different" about yourselves and the ME is a way of asserting that.

That picture seems to be fairly recent though, do you think its from before or after the switch? Why do you think the kids all have their hands in different locations on their chests?
lol....

They all generally have their hands on the right side of their chests....not all the exact location you are saying????? Lmao! They are cbildren posing for a picture, its not like they have ultra sound equiptment attatched to their hands to get the exact rigbt spot!

Are you serious?!?!?

Lmao....again....straws, stop grasping for themmmm.....lol

Edited to add, when I said "right" I meant it as ti mean "correct" as in the corrext hand placement on the LEFT hand side of the chest.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

They all generally have their hands on the right side of their chests.
Not the second from the right.
And the one on the left thinks is heart is up near his throat.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

They all generally have their hands on the right side of their chests.
Not the second from the right.
And the one on the left thinks is heart is up near his throat.

Wow.... again, they are all just children posing for a picture, they were onviously shown to put thier hands on the left side of their chest and didnt all know perfectly where to put it....

Haha, are you pulling my leg?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Are you pulling ours when you try to tell us that your heart is on the left side of your chest?

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Are you pulling ours when you try to tell us that your heart is on the left side of your chest?
answering a question with a question eh?

Of course not.
edit on 18-9-2016 by hidingthistime because: Tiniest keyboard in the world!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The kid on the left seems to have his heart in an odd location.
Second one from the right has a pretty good idea where his is.

Huh, they all seem to have their hearts in different places. Each from a different reality?

One kid has his heart in his neck!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Nothing Physical survives this "Parallel Universe" Jump, but somehow the pattern of neurons in your brains cortex's, your hormonal systems, your bodies chemical/hormonal glands and systems somehow survives this Universe jump while nothing else survives?

For your complete body physiology to change, every minute blood vessel in your body, every vein, bacterium through out your system to change, but the location of every single neuron, a structure so complex, stays the same, the pattern stays the same...how?
edit on 19-9-2016 by MuonToGluon because: SP

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

That is what we are trying to figure out.....some think we were brought here, like travel, to this twin earth, and not necesarrily paralelle universe jumping.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: MuonToGluon

That is what we are trying to figure out.....some think we were brought here, like travel, to this twin earth, and not necesarrily paralelle universe jumping.

Wait, now you're not transdimensional aliens... you're just extra-terrestrials?

If this were true, there is no question you'd need to be quarantined. What sort of ET bacteria might you be hauling around?

edit on 19-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

This is an interesting belief you have, while I do not share your enthusiasm for this ME, or much if any belief in it, it is still most interesting.

If for example this ME was one of merging your consciousness/memory engrams via crossing over from a parallel universe that is very close in likeness/appearance (99.98% the same but a 0.02% difference to account for minute changes) of that of earth into, let's us say, a "copy" of yourself on this earth, I may find it a better scenario then the one that is presented currently.

Remember that above is just an example of one I would actually think into, as well as others, as the current theories are a little way out there.

Either way, as I said, interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: ZenHorse
None of that applies the the previous dimensional reality we were in apparently because people walked and ran around just fine.

That's anatomically and physiologically impossible. Unless you guys floated. The 'parallel' skeleton could not work properly in an Earth like type of environment, and your 'dimension' must have been so if it allows you to live here.

The spine was not as large or wide as well.

After living a lifetime familiarizing your self with general things like everyone does in their life,while not being a doctor I am sure i would of known if the ribs were open or closed in like a cage in the front ,not brain surgery.that and i have a set in both realities.

Having general knowledge about anatomy and having professional knowledge that allows you to understand why things are so and how they work are two completely different things.

You may have some general knowledge, but you obviously don't understand the implications of what you are suggesting.

Nothings in the wrong place for this dimension .....but this is not the same dimension I lived most of my life in.

So you guys are invaders then? You came to invade our dimension and are now 'waking up' (as some of you put it). Perhaps when you wake up fully you may remember you came to take over our world. We don't know if you are our enemies, as you don't remember your purpose for coming here.

Weather everyone that is saying they are noticing the change is from the same previous reality is a good question ......Most seem to be ... Ether that or were like Charlton Heston standing in front of your Statue of Liberty.

I think you all having the same memories means you are all from one same dimension which makes it clearer that you are here to invade our world.

Yes were here to breed with you ....we have been receiving and watching what you call TV .... seeing how all the males are going to the girls bathroom now ....... you need a shot of DNA before it is too late.

edit on 20-9-2016 by ZenHorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yes were her to breed with you ....

Gross.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Technically with the females for me.... or is that different here too...... that would answer allot of questions.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
In this reality or parallel or whatever we are in there sure are a lot of trolls. Maybe they have access to the new quantum wave computer. Does anyone not even wonder if they are test piloting this thing by making small changes in pop culture, Google searches and maps? Then coming to places like ATS to troll the ppl who actually notice small changes? Or maybe these deniers are just that. I mean many of the changes ring true for me and most ppl I have asked. Even if it's just small things like lines from a movie...JFK's car is a pretty big one for me though. Don't any of you deniers wonder if this could be a quantum experiment? Do you truly not see any of the differences? Do you remember the JFK car having 6 seats? The body thing is something. I have medical training for several species of animal anatomy and am familiar with human as well. The current skeleton is off. Maybe it's error but something is going on. Is it possible it is a psy op relating just to Google, maps etc.?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

Technically with the females for me.... or is that different here too...... that would answer allot of questions.

Well, many earthlings like to practice their breeding rituals without regard to actual breeding. So, one can never be too sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
In this reality or parallel or whatever we are in there sure are a lot of trolls. Maybe they have access to the new quantum wave computer. Does anyone not even wonder if they are test piloting this thing by making small changes in pop culture, Google searches and maps? Then coming to places like ATS to troll the ppl who actually notice small changes? Or maybe these deniers are just that. I mean many of the changes ring true for me and most ppl I have asked. Even if it's just small things like lines from a movie...JFK's car is a pretty big one for me though. Don't any of you deniers wonder if this could be a quantum experiment? Do you truly not see any of the differences? Do you remember the JFK car having 6 seats? The body thing is something. I have medical training for several species of animal anatomy and am familiar with human as well. The current skeleton is off. Maybe it's error but something is going on. Is it possible it is a psy op relating just to Google, maps etc.?

So wait... Now the D-Wave, which isn't even a real quantum computer, can magically alter reality?

You've got to be kidding me.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yes were here to breed with you ....we have been receiving and watching what you call TV .... seeing how all the males are going to the girls bathroom now ....... you need a shot of DNA before it is too late.

Well, this post of yours makes as much sense as the Mandela Effect. No surprises there.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Parallel skeleton will have troubles during child birth. Probably only solution would be cesarean section ...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join