It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: I come from an Earth where evolution took a slightly different turn

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

I spent some time in South America about 25 years ago (took two trips in the late 1980s and early 1990s). I first went to Rio de Janeiro (on the Atlantic coast of South America), and I remember then that the timezone was 2 hours later than the U.S. East coast. Then a couple of years later I went to Lima Peru and Machu Picchu (near the Pacific Coast of South America) and found that the time there was conveniently the same as the U.S. east coast time. So, yeah...I knew then that South America is pretty far east relative to North America.

Think of it this way: Mexico is directly below Texas, and Mexico is shaped like a horn, with the small end of the horn heading south and east. South and east of that small end of Mexico is Central America, and south and east of Central America is South America....

...So that's a lot of "easts" and well as "south." Meaning that South America is pretty far east. What should the shapes and orientation of Mexico and Central America be for South America NOT to be so far east relative to the U.S.?

edit on 2017/2/25 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dudes, I'm not kidding, I'm pretty sure that I can remember me that we (or some of us, or what ever) didn't had a sternum and also the heart was more on the side...
I was very surprised last time I visited my doctor for a heart checkup 0.o

Also I noticed that we shifted twice... Anyone else?!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
and really, I don't recognise the humans brain anymore...
it's totally wrong!

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join