It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: I come from an Earth where evolution took a slightly different turn

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

I spent some time in South America about 25 years ago (took two trips in the late 1980s and early 1990s). I first went to Rio de Janeiro (on the Atlantic coast of South America), and I remember then that the timezone was 2 hours later than the U.S. East coast. Then a couple of years later I went to Lima Peru and Machu Picchu (near the Pacific Coast of South America) and found that the time there was conveniently the same as the U.S. east coast time. So, yeah...I knew then that South America is pretty far east relative to North America.

Think of it this way: Mexico is directly below Texas, and Mexico is shaped like a horn, with the small end of the horn heading south and east. South and east of that small end of Mexico is Central America, and south and east of Central America is South America....

...So that's a lot of "easts" and well as "south." Meaning that South America is pretty far east. What should the shapes and orientation of Mexico and Central America be for South America NOT to be so far east relative to the U.S.?

edit on 2017/2/25 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dudes, I'm not kidding, I'm pretty sure that I can remember me that we (or some of us, or what ever) didn't had a sternum and also the heart was more on the side...
I was very surprised last time I visited my doctor for a heart checkup 0.o

Also I noticed that we shifted twice... Anyone else?!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
and really, I don't recognise the humans brain anymore...
it's totally wrong!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
a reply to: hidingthistime

This is an interesting belief you have, while I do not share your enthusiasm for this ME, or much if any belief in it, it is still most interesting.

If for example this ME was one of merging your consciousness/memory engrams via crossing over from a parallel universe that is very close in likeness/appearance (99.98% the same but a 0.02% difference to account for minute changes) of that of earth into, let's us say, a "copy" of yourself on this earth, I may find it a better scenario then the one that is presented currently.

Remember that above is just an example of one I would actually think into, as well as others, as the current theories are a little way out there.

Either way, as I said, interesting.

This a better scenario? Hahaha. Explain yiur paradoxes.

1) who or what would create the copy?
2) who or what would "transfer" their consciousness to the copied body?
3) how and when did this happen?
4) how didn't they feel this "travelling" happening?
5) how didn't they die?

Are you kidding me you even suggested it as not being too "out there", when it's clearly even worse than what they were saying in the whole post?
edit on 3-10-2019 by PhillipsMarc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beefsquad12
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Interesting I guess I was always interested in that kind of thing for me I was sleeping and woke up with a intense painful ringing in my ears that lasted about 40 seconds I thought boy that was weird the next morning I woke up and I was here in this reality the first sign was the sun it was way to bright here and oscar meyer hit dogs was spelled wrong. So my question for you is what happened to my old body on the old earth did I just disappear there or did someone else take over my old body and who did I replace here what happened to them.

You never disappeared and there is no "old earth", simply misconceptions about the human anatomy. The whole post debunks your attemp to deceive. F dullard.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FixFaier
Dudes, I'm not kidding, I'm pretty sure that I can remember me that we (or some of us, or what ever) didn't had a sternum and also the heart was more on the side...
I was very surprised last time I visited my doctor for a heart checkup 0.o

Also I noticed that we shifted twice... Anyone else?!

Yes, you have bad memories about it.
No, we didn't shift.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
for me, ME realizations happened within weeks of moving away from DC

I would get a tone in my ear often - like 1-3 times a day, and worried it was cause of the radiation, cause I knew about DHS/FEMA installing complex scanning equipment at FD and PDs statewide in my new state.

But around the same time, I noticed the Ford and VW logos changed while shopping for a new set of wheels.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: Orborus

You haven't seen where the past organs went, or how the musculature was fashioned, so im not sure if you can really determine what we could/couldn't have done

We discussed this before and I'm going back to the same example again: we cannot walk without fibula, no matter how much muscle you have, extra/stronger/thicker muscle cannot compensate for the lack of fibula. I told you before and whatever I say are proven medical facts, I'm not making them up: babies born without fibulas have their lower legs amputated. Oscar Pistorious is one famous example.

So it's not about not knowing how things work in other dimensions (if other dimensions exist), it's understanding basic human anatomy and how body parts work.

It's interesting, i've spoken to health professionals about my perceived changes and they don't look at me as if i'm totally insane. It seems like they've heard something of it before, or perhaps in their hearts do sense that something is off.

And I work with hundreds of health professionals, and I've discussed this with dozens of them at least and nobody I know have experienced this confusion about human anatomy.

Like I said before: I'm still waiting for a doctor to cancel a surgery because the kidneys are in the wrong place, or a pilot to put the wrong co-ordinates for a flight because of their 'other timeline' memories.

Hey I loved your posts. Can you please quote the posts made by "beefsquad11" to avoid disinfo online? Because the guy was clearly trying to diverge the proofs you give to push his bs.
Just quote one of his posts and debunk his misconception about anatomy.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
well Vitruvian man had a decent face

now its horrid;

mona lisa's face looks thinner, younger.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
well Vitruvian man had a decent face

--- its horrid;

mona lisa's face looks thinner, younger.

You just changed your perception of his face.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

the only way to be sure is to invent a time machine, go back and disembowel yourself then travel back to the future with pics and organ / bone samples

edit on 4-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
But people come in those two examples and much more I've seen them with my own eyes.

We have an idea of who we are and what we are in our own heads, if you change the idea in your head you change the object, we were made from clay after all. Science is proving this now.
So start thinking the best about yourself.... Or don't!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

so are you saying that I can manifest the position and or shape of my own anatomy and defy objective biological facts about human anatomy ?

You can try it first , re order the internal make up , cut yourself open and show and prove !

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Aye well it worked for Sally big jugs at my school, every day her mantra while exercising was " I must, I must increase my bust"
Hence why now she's named Sally big jugs...

Point being action and time are needed along with convicted belief.

That fat guy can become ripped if he can change the picture he has in his heid.
Act like the other guy.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
originally posted by: Rosinitiate
"In my parallel world frogs asses were not water-tight. I'm sure you can imagine their dilemma with this. "

Don't you mean "dilemma"?

Lol

No! he means "dilemma"?
LOL

edit on 4-10-2019 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
a reply to: hidingthistime

This is an interesting belief you have, while I do not share your enthusiasm for this Mandela eff, or much if any belief in it, it is still most interesting.

If for example this ME was one of merging your consciousness/memory engrams via tuning to parallel frames that is very close in likeness/appearance (a 0.02% difference to account for minute changes) of that of our earth turned into.

Remember that above is just an example of one I would actually think into, as well as others, as the current theories are a little way out there.

Either way, as I said, interesting.

No it's not interesting and it's pure woo.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Google 'the primary colours' too and blow your mind.

Pass that along when you've finished with it.

I googled them. Didn’t blow my mind as they’re the same 4 primary colors I learned 30 years ago in school.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver
The sarcasm was clearly not obvious enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why are the shifts so very subtle?

Cause the parallels we jump too are closest andost similar??

Heads/brains being smaller in most ppl, heart being more centered and bone behind the eyeballs stand out most so far

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join