It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: chronfucius
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Does it count as race baiting if you have video and there is a real threat? When do racial issues become news and not propaganda? To me, race baiting implies pumping out falsehoods to drive a narrative, not sharing video and attaching zero commentary...

At any rate, I'm staying the F# out of Milwaukee. City seems to be sitting on a powder keg with a lit cigarette.

PJW is known for this sort of stuff.

At the end of the day he has an agenda to make black lives matter look like thugs.

That's clear from his click bait title.
We have no idea if these people are affiliated with BLM but because of their skin colour he has decided they are.

This in no way nullifies that it's a sinister assault.

But what's his point?
What is his overall agenda?
All fringe journalists have one.

He race baits on a daily basis.

Also, propaganda didn't have to be false to be propaganda.
It's the marketing of news, nothing more or less.

Yep.

Sometimes the best propaganda is the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Damn, I didn't realize a permit gave you the right to carry a stolen firearm, flee from the police, and then point said gun at them.

I must of slept through that portion of my permit class...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

The answer is what the left and Obama will not touch in any capacity as it reveals too many dark truths.

The answer is family.

That's where it starts and ends. A mother and a father, together, raising their children and teaching/instilling morals/education/values.

That's also why in all this black vs white, racial blame lately, you don't hear from the Asian community. Why is that? Strong family values and a priority put on education.

It's noticeable many of these inner city youths who get in trouble with the law are carrying guns, gang banging, selling drugs and out on the streets at 2am, 3am, 4am. Where the hell are the parents?
edit on 14-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Throwing this out here, heres a link to someone live streaming in Milw tonight.
www.ustream.tv...

Another stream here

Woah. They're showing video where the store owners out there in the streets on the rooftops with guns in a fire fight kinds action!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude, I think that's archive footage from the LA Riots.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ya, it seems old, Korean stores.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I agree that is a part of the puzzle.

That said, I am a product of a broken household. Deadbeat drug using dad left when I was an infant.

A sIngle amazing mother, who to this day is a full time waitress raised me by herself.

Poor, no father, and I turned out just fine.

I guess that is for another thread though.

edit on 14-8-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Still waiting for that story about when 'whitey' decided to stand up for themselves and burned down a liquor store, a beauty parlor and a gas station...and a bank...you will not because it does not happen.

What rock have you been living under? they've done much much worse. those race riots from way back had white doing doing that and more. Shiit, way back when, black towns got razed to the ground do to pissed off whitey.

So your wrong, dead wrong. stop looking down your nose at a group of people because of your ignorance. this country's history is written in blood own it. Everyone needs to own it...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I snorted so hard:

Tim Pool ‏@Timcast 7m7 minutes ago Milwaukee, WI

People inside a building just started throwing eggs at the protesters #MilwaukeeUnrest

LMAO
edit on 8/14/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The man shot and killed by a Milwaukee police officer Saturday was charged last year in a shooting and then charged with trying to intimidate a witness in that shooting.

Sylville Smith, 23, was fatally shot after he refused to drop a gun, which was loaded with 23 rounds, police said.

Smith had been in trouble with the law dating back at least to 2011, according to arrest records released by the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office late Sunday. He was arrested or ticketed nine times in that period — for the shooting, a robbery, carrying a concealed weapon, theft, possession of heroin and more. His most recent arrest was July 22 for possession of coc aine, records show.
www.jsonline.com...

In many of these shootings the officers involved likely already know who / have pulled up the records of the individuals they end up shooting, to know if they are violent scumbags or not.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I'd suggest, "family" is the general rule of thumb. Want a general solution, look to fix the broken home issue and what it does to the culture of family.

But your experience seems leans more towards a previous post of mine, personal accountability and ambition. Simply fighting to have a better life and higher ceiling.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

I need to own events in history that I wasn't even alive to participate in?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The man shot and killed by a Milwaukee police officer Saturday was charged last year in a shooting and then charged with trying to intimidate a witness in that shooting.

Sylville Smith, 23, was fatally shot after he refused to drop a gun, which was loaded with 23 rounds, police said.

Smith had been in trouble with the law dating back at least to 2011, according to arrest records released by the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office late Sunday. He was arrested or ticketed nine times in that period — for the shooting, a robbery, carrying a concealed weapon, theft, possession of heroin and more. His most recent arrest was July 22 for possession of coc aine, records show.
www.jsonline.com...

In many of these shootings the officers involved likely already know who / have pulled up the records of the individuals they end up shooting, to know if they are violent scumbags or not.

Why wasn't this guy not in jail yet?I counted like 4 felonies not including the probation violations.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
www.ustream.tv...

Throwing crap at cops & vehicles already. What a bunch of 'tards.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Wrong.

Living in the past, in your words, "way back when", is anti-moving forward.

Own what? Own something people here and now have no connection to? Why? So you have more excuses? Or are you just laying blame based on skin color? I'm 1/8th native American, Cherokee to be exact.

Should I own that part of my ancestry which fought the white man? Well they didn't. The Cherokee actually fought for both the Union and Confederates in the Civil war. Other Indian tribes would disagree and did fight with the white man. But that white man was not my Czech ancestry.

What's highly, incredibly ignorant is you assigning blame based on skin color and going back to "way back when". It's akin to blaming African Americans with Nigerian heritage for atrocities back in Nigeria.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Apparently, the victim he was accused of shooting was intimidated by him and his girlfriend and decided to not testify in court.

Although, there were recorded phone calls of him calling for the intimidation of the witness (a felony), the court decided to drop charges against him.

Probably because the system is racist against blacks?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I swear I heard one say, "I've got bullets and I ain't going nowhere."

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: Nyiah

I swear I heard one say, "I've got bullets and I ain't going nowhere."

I heard it, too. They want confrontation, like pissy children on the playground looking to pick a fight.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Tim Pool via Periscope, live feed:
www.periscope.tv...

I hate Periscope's quality, but it's all there is right now...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
They are throwing rocks at the police right now on ustream
edit on 14-8-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join