It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I'll say one thing for the troll, he's persistent.

Anyway, it is quiet at the moment. Local media are downplaying it.

ETA, I can't wait to see how our sheriff, David Clarke, responds to this.

Ah did you miss me, sucks when someone brings facts to a circle jerk party.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
How do they always manage to target the victims that aren't properly armed? Basic statistical odds should have given us at least one or two of these cases where the rioters received what they deserve. Does the fact that it hasn't happened yet not strike anyone else as a bit contrived?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The world needs to be filled with people who for their jollies go into sensitive race related discussions in foreign nations with their absurd viewpoint to poke and prod the people who live there.

What better way to champion globalization?!?

Lol poor thing, i must have made you sad, but not once did i say i get my giggles from violence, i get my giggles from ignorant comments, it just reminds me that some are still stuck in the past.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: intrptr
Repression my azz these days.

They barely got cooled off from the last time a black was murdered by the cops there. His name was Dontre Hamilton.

Thats what I meant about rewinding the oppression clock.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What kind of crap is this? Some people have absolutely no shame.

"It’s sad because, you know, this is what happen because they not helping the black community,” the unidentified man told the station on video, soon adding that “the rich people they got all this money and they not, like you know, try and give us none."

Source . . .

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

In what past? The Civil Rights Act was passed over 50 years ago if that is what you meant. The fact that you can try to validate what these animals are doing is disgusting.

Still waiting for that story about when 'whitey' decided to stand up for themselves and burned down a liquor store, a beauty parlor and a gas station...and a bank...you will not because it does not happen. And for all of you that say it happens after sports win, um, are you so racist and ignorant you do not know that black people can go to white schools...they just cannot get into all black schools.

BLM members openly call for violence. You cannot control the people who follow your ideology and people can get hurt and then the wrong people blamed. However, to attempt to say that just because the BLM does not say kill whitey on their web page does not mean you cannot find hateful rhetoric from those who are members.

The part here that is ludicrous is that it was a black officer who shot a black man. How can that even be considered racially motivated? They should have been pulling black people out of their cars so again, tell me, where racism was involved from the point of view of the police?
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-14T17:24:07-05:000507 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Do you ever tire of your own circle-jerk? You seem to perpetuate it. Denying reality is a staple of the left. Good work, you are doing a good job. I'm sure you'll be rewarded.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
As if anyone needed more proof that this is a hate-filled, racist, terrorist organization.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Well when you speak like that and are that uneducated, you're your own reason for not having more money and more success in life. With that attitude and such a poor understanding of the English language, his ceiling is probably a grocery store checker at $18 and hour. Does he sound like a legit candidate to make 100K/Y as a software developer in my department, or to make 500K/Y as some high ranking VP in corporate America? And that has nothing to do with skin color. Anyone of any color who presents themselves like that created their own low ceiling in life.

Shirk all responsibility and just play victim. That's what's happening inside this culture.

I've yet to meet anyone of any color/origin/ethnicity who busts their ass, works hard and has ambition, who isn't living pretty decently. Whether that's Americans of all kinds or immigrants from elsewhere, that's how you play the game.

Hard work. Education. Ambition.

Of course some of the larger hypocrisy here is that there's parts of the black community who believe getting educated and talking properly is selling out, being an Uncle Tom, being too white and not being a true black. So parts of their culture are against education and the elements needed to become truly successful yet at the same time they turn around and blame others for a lot of which they create themselves.
edit on 14-8-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
As an aside, I've stated before I spend a fair amount of time in Eastern Europe, where the economy is suffering to say the least. Little opportunity. My wife is from there and moved to the states, leaving her family half a world away to seek opportunity in her third language.

I also know dozens of Eastern Europeans scattered throughout Western Europe and America who did the same. They strapped themselves up, moved abroad, learned a 2nd/3rd/4th language and bust their ass everyday to seek opportunity. Asians/Indians also regularly do this.

What they understand is you create your own opportunity and play the hand you're dealt. If you're ambitious enough, you move and seek it elsewhere. I also know dozens of Eastern Europeans who declined to move or work hard and just sit there and complain how unfair everything is. Their lives won't change as a result of that. They create their own prison. I have a good friend from a remote Bulgarian village who from 15-18, studied her ass off to master both German and English. Then she left everything behind and moved to Germany. Went to university and worked, now is in medical school on the path to become a doctor. She didn't accept her surroundings in the remote village where they don't even have indoor toilets. She busted her ass to create opportunity.

Do those blaming the ghost of the white man here work as hard and make the same sacrifices I've commonly seen overseas?

Essentially, you're either willing to step up, assume responsibility for yourself and your family and seek/create opportunity, or you sit on your hands and complain. Little of this is related to skin color. Most of it is related to personal ambition, responsibility and the "culture" you're surrounded by.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Be careful.
You may be called a racist for daring to say that that person's failure to communicate properly is his own failure.
We are often told that it is the fault of the school systems that are geared towards helping whites and throwing the blacks to the curb.

How the heck do first generation Asian immigrants do so well?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

He has lots of ambition, but it's stamping checks his work ethic likely can't/won't cash. If he developed some work ethic, he might be able to fulfill his ambition because then he'd have the drive to hold down a job and maybe even correct that lack of education his speech displays. But right now, that's what's holding him back.

Somewhere along the line his upbringing failed to teach him about work ethic and instill that.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Christosterone

So the rioters were against police and law and order and for criminals, criminal activity, and violating the law and harming white people.

0_o

And all the while the cops were black cops who shot a black man.

BLM should be charged with insighting a riot via social media and participating in felonious activities resulting in bodily injury and property damage

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Do you ever tire of your own circle-jerk? You seem to perpetuate it. Denying reality is a staple of the left. Good work, you are doing a good job. I'm sure you'll be rewarded.

The lefties like to deny, deny, deny, until they or one of their loved ones are accosted by one of these thugs, when they find singing Kumbaya and hand holding doesn't work in the real world.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I also know dozens of Eastern Europeans scattered throughout Western Europe and America who did the same. They strapped themselves up, moved abroad, learned a 2nd/3rd/4th language and bust their ass everyday to seek opportunity. Asians/Indians also regularly do this.

Indeed. At our little neighborhood grocery store, there's a new cashier from Laos. She's spotty with English, but is working on it actively all shift long. Learning the language as she both works with & provides a service to the native speakers. We're all happy to help her figure out the language, because at least she's trying damn hard on both fronts. There are absolutely a couple of worthless groups in the US who can't even begin to hold a candle to that lady.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I also have to say these videos absolutely should be used as defense evidence the next time a person in a vehicle just trying go about their business encounters a mob of protesters and decides to put the hammer down and drive right through them instead of stopping and running a very real risk of being beaten and/or having their vehicle assaulted. If I was on a jury in one of those cases, these videos would make me let the driver walk away a free, blameless man every time.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Even more problematic if they have access to education but decide not to pursue it or to sacrifice a little.

Then when they find the right to be Kings and force their way through violence and ignorance, there are actually educated people who come and protect their way of living, and make victims and martirs of them, how foolish can they actually be?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Where I work I'm surrounded by people of all colors/backgrounds earning 100-200K/Y where very few went to college. Software engineering. Self studied, took out a loan for about 15K for a coding bootcamp, worked hard, then found a good paying job. People who literally created better lives without having college as an option.

Two of the guys I went thru bootcamp with are African American. Great guys. Worked hard. Came from poor families. Now in their mid 20's are earning six figures per year, driving nice cars, one of them just vacationed in Spain. And they'll continue to go upwards as they're ambitious and created a higher ceiling for themselves. But no one judged them on their skin color. It's simple. Two questions. Can you code? Can you get along with colleagues as a team player? Prove you can code in interviews and are a pretty decent guy, you'll get a good job. And it's the same for blacks, whites, asians, latinos.

Opportunity is there for anyone if they're willing to look for it and work for it. Maybe not "rich" but "comfortable". An individuals personal mental prison is far more limiting than any larger societal prison supposedly holding people down. People hold themselves down.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Looks like black fellas are simply exercising their right to 'proactive self-defense' against a clearly aggressive hoard of whiteys.

Yours Sincerely,

CNN and the TV's.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join