It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul On Board to Indict Hillary Clinton, "followed by a prison sentence"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Snarl

If Rand Paul thinks Hillary should go to jail ... she probably should.

That makes no sense. That is not how the American justice system works.

It's a lot closer to how it works then Hillary's version of how it should work.

edit on 13-8-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

For the record, I'm voting for Johnson because I live in a blue state and I want my vote to actually count towards something rather than pissing it away for Trump.

Do I want Trump over Hillary? Yes.

Do I think it'll make a difference? Probably not.

But Hillary disgusts me as a politician.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I really get a good chuckle when people make a desperate attempt to paint Trump as a fascist.

These are the true actions of international fascists. And John McCain can go to hell for his support of the terrorists in Syria too. I did respect him until I saw him shaking hands with the likes of cannibal fanatics and child killers, and smile for the photo.

Obama authorized all of it, and Hillary was right on board up to 2012.

But you know, Trump is the fascist, right....

There are communications in her emails, that contradict the answer she gave to Paul himself during a hearing, which is a felony according to him. Its all there in the video right from the man himself.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Thank you, Rand Paul.

An addition to the subject matter:

FBI Mutiny? (Zero Hedge)

I've been thinking and saying there must be a lot of pent up frustration within the FBI and DOJ because of top level "decisions." All of those people in both departments who worked so hard on investigations only to have their hard work shelved.

Strong internal dissent will find an outlet sooner or later.
edit on 13-8-2016 by tweetie because: minor correction

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You forgot to add... who's backed by the most powerful corporations in the world?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No need to bring your smart ass comments into the thread to try and derail it. Do you not have anything else to offer? Most people on this site would rather have a serious discussion on the topic, not some prepubescent comments.

Pladuim

Oh, but remember, Hillary supporters have better things to do than spend their time on the Internet posting all day...
Smh

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I expected better of Rand Paul. He's a smart guy, surely he knows we can't set the precedent of electing people on a platform of throwing the opposition in jail?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Christosterone

For years it had always baffled me how people would allow communist regimes, dictatorships to thrive. The longer I spend on sites like these, I realize now, why.

There are people who absolutely abhor the idea of freedom, ethics, justice. I never thought (in an open society) that people like this existed. But looking at the supporters of Hillary, I can see now how it I possible.

I learn something new every day.

Ironic that Trump is positioning himself as a strongman who would likely start issuing dictatorial actions isn't it?

Actually, it happens all the time throughout history, all over the world. Once people have too much freedom, they destroy what they have and put someone in charge who uses a heavy hand to create some order/structure and the cycle begins all over again.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Are Hillary supporters just as corrupt as Hillary?

Is that why they can vote for her?

You tell me.. Hillary's corruption doesn't stop them from voting for her, so the math is pretty damn simple isn't it?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I think its ironic that supporters of Hillary and Obama refuse to to see the very actions and laws passed that literally fit the bill of fascist dictator, such as I just mentioned at the top of the page. Trump needs a chance to actually prove he is a dictator before he can officially be called either that or fascist. Yet some keep on swearing proven dictators and fascists are the way to go, instead of the man who is openly challenging them and highlighting their crimes to the world.

Thats the funny world that I see.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Snarl

If Rand Paul thinks Hillary should go to jail ... she probably should.

That makes no sense. That is not how the American justice system works.

It's a lot closer to how it works then Hillary's version of how it should work.

Gee whiz ... I didn't know the power of my words had such influence. LOL
I should start straightening things out in the religion forum.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I expected better of Rand Paul. He's a smart guy, surely he knows we can't set the precedent of electing people on a platform of throwing the opposition in jail?

Only when they blatantly break the law. Remember Nixon?..

Throwing the opposition in jail is only a circumstance of what the opposition has done in breaking laws, not some political theater made in fantasy land only because they are the opposition. I love when Hillary thinks everyone accusing her of all the crimes she has committed is just a vast right wing conspiracy.

Actually a lot of democrats are on board with seeing Hillary indicted.. They aren't all mindless drones as you like to think and portray them to be, or just blame it on the right for all the crimes that the left does, and even vice versa when that happens..

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So let's see. One more Republican thinks that Hillary is a criminal, should be prosecuted, and go to jail? What a surprise...

It is quite obvious that Hillary supporters are so completely just like Hillary, in that they are just as corrupt as her and would still vote for her regardless of what she has done, or will do in the future.

Traditionally, when a politician was exposed in their corruption, everyone abandoned ship for fear of being seen supporting that corruption, but now we have people blatantly thumbing their noses at all the crime, greed, and gross negligence, giving new meaning to putting lipstick on a pig.

Which brings us back to what I've been saying for months. Go ahead and hate Hillary...I do. But the REAL problem, the REAL enemy are the people who will not vote for her blindly, but vote for a corrupt criminal in hopes that some of the profits of the corruption may come their way.
edit on 8/13/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Now? This place is a joke. Every thread is derailed by "Crooked Hillary," jabs. It's become the new "Obummer." Really, really have lost sight as to why I bother with ATS at all anymore.

It gets better if you read fewer political threads. That's what I ended up doing. The admins are unwilling to take any steps to fix things, so I just started paying attention to less of it, and more often responding with snippy remarks.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Only when they blatantly break the law. Remember Nixon?..

Throwing the opposition in jail is only a circumstance of what the opposition has done in breaking laws, not some political theater made in fantasy land only because they are the opposition. I love when Hillary thinks everyone accusing her of all the crimes she has committed is just a vast right wing conspiracy.

Actually a lot of democrats are on board with seeing Hillary indicted.. They aren't all mindless drones as you like to think and portray them to be, or just blame it on the right for all the crimes that the left does, and even vice versa when that happens..

Nixon didn't go to jail. Everyone in power knew that wasn't an acceptable outcome. Instead he was pardoned by his successor. A move that just about everyone has admitted was right 3 decades later.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: Aazadan

I think its ironic that supporters of Hillary and Obama refuse to to see the very actions and laws passed that literally fit the bill of fascist dictator, such as I just mentioned at the top of the page. Trump needs a chance to actually prove he is a dictator before he can officially be called either that or fascist. Yet some keep on swearing proven dictators and fascists are the way to go, instead of the man who is openly challenging them and highlighting their crimes to the world.

Thats the funny world that I see.

What has Obama done that makes him a fascist dictator?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

In a courtroom they will ask you, to tell the truth, the whole truth, etc etc - so help you God. And everyone else, but Hillary Clinton, is required to say "Yes".

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This will get very interesting if any new email release proves Clinton knew about the arms shipments Rand Paul was questioning her about under oath. She said she knew nothing at a congressional hearing. If she did it is an open and shut case of perjury and that is precisely what Rand seems to be going after... it carries a 2-5 year jail term I believe.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Rand Paul you say?

S + F.

Rand should have been our next President.

The Pauls are the best people in US politics. Ron Paul should have been our president.

Rand standing up to the Clintons? He's a brave man.
edit on 13-8-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added text

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

This guy would be much better for president than Trump or Clinton.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join