It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul On Board to Indict Hillary Clinton, "followed by a prison sentence"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

From an outsider of the US, this was the first time I`ve heard Rand Paul speak and he would imo make a fantastic President, he sounds like a very honourable guy.

It would be criminal to see Clinton take that position of Commander in Chief and not be behind bars instead and along with her other half.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why do the Liberals line up to defend her? Democrats are in lock step when it comes to Hillary, spouting the same lines, the same message : "Nothing to see here".
The release of the e mails should have put her in prison. Comey came right out and said that if anyone else had done this, they would be, so why is it ok for her? Why do the Democrats keep acting like Hillary is above the law? Why does the DOJ and the Obama administration keep stone walling any investigation?
Why do you keep defending a criminal? If any Republican had done this, I guarantee the media would be calling for their head. But since it's Hillary.......Silence. Deflection and outright manipulation of the facts. Hillary even claimed Comey said she was innocent. Go back and listen to what he said and then compare it to what she claims he said. Complete disconnect.
Clinton is a war hawk. She WILL have us in another war if she gets in. You want more dead soldiers? Deeper in debt? Almost 20 TRILLION is not enough?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Its all happening, should be any day now, it wasn't yesterday, wont be today, might be tomorrow, next week, or next month, na i bet you its finally going to happen next year.

It'll be the same day as the end times that's always around the corner.

We should watch what we write, these people are very sensitive, we wouldn't want to offend anyone, those poor souls.

Is that why you got rid of your rebel flag avatar?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Its all happening, should be any day now, it wasn't yesterday, wont be today, might be tomorrow, next week, or next month, na i bet you its finally going to happen next year.

It'll be the same day as the end times that's always around the corner.

We should watch what we write, these people are very sensitive, we wouldn't want to offend anyone, those poor souls.

Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder. I forgot that ATS was their safe space.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

That's a good question. Why HASN'T Trump stayed on message?

My take? He only used such words to harness the votes which got him the Republican nomination. Now he's trying to earn the votes of the electorate ... those very same people he would have to promise to prosecute.

Is THAT what he's doing? Coulda fooled me... To me it looks like he is jackpotting around and continuing to cater to the people that already agree with him with more nonsense that they'll agree with.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I dunno. Maybe because they don't convict people by popular opinion? If the evidence isn't there, it doesn't matter HOW strongly you feel about a person's guilt, it just won't materialize.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Did you have fun getting that all off your chest?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Rand Paul is only repeating what most of us have been saying for decades.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Paul is 100% right on this.

Both Clintons should be in prison - they are murderers and only in it to pad their wallets.

It's about time we start holding our "elected" officials accountable... they should abide by the same rules that the people they supposedly "work for" do.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Bill Clinton worked it out with Lynch on that plane. Dirty dealings. All with Obama's blessing. It's #ing obvious.

(post by Pladuim removed for a manners violation)
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It's ridiculous.

They are members of Above Top secret whose motto is deny ignorance, and yet, they defend a murderous, corrupted criminal, just because she's not in jail yet?

And then they cry how people mistake them for Hillary trolls

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Rand Paul you say?

S + F.

Rand should have been our next President.

No kidding.

But people would rather have Donnie or Hillary.

LOL!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

Really? Because this thread just looks like an echo chamber of people agreeing with each other. "Rand Paul agrees with every other Republican in the country! YAY! We were right all along!" I mean what is there to discuss? Nothing has been proven. Just another politician's opinion on display.

Plus as soon as I interject any serious opinion I get slandered right away and people start questioning my intelligence. These threads have never promoted serious discussion. Sorry that I'm interrupting your Rah Rah party, but hey free speech and all that. Ain't it a bitch?
edit on 13-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The fact is Hillary and Bill could be filmed murdering a baby and it would not matter to her acolytes(read supporters)...

Never will Hillary be held to the same standard as the unwashed masses she spends her days pandering to...

Hoping for justice regarding the Clinton Dynastic Autocracy is nothing short of insanity...

They have the Attorney General in their sphere of influence and the current POTUS through their Maoist behaviors....bribe or kill....in Obama's case a Supreme Court justice appointment is undoubtedly the payout and Lynch will be allowed to stay the ranking attorney in the United States...
How did this go unnoticed when Preident Obama brought to bear the full power of his office when he brought Bernie to kiss his ring....although Bernie held a press conference expressing his desire to continue his campaign, he never again operated with the same vigor he had up to that point ...

If you have the highest office operating per your will then you are truly above the law...

-Christosterone

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

For years it had always baffled me how people would allow communist regimes, dictatorships to thrive. The longer I spend on sites like these, I realize now, why.

There are people who absolutely abhor the idea of freedom, ethics, justice. I never thought (in an open society) that people like this existed. But looking at the supporters of Hillary, I can see now how it I possible.

I learn something new every day.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Really? Nothing has been proven? Where have you been? It has already been proven that she lied to congress about her emails. That alone should have put her in jail. Get ready, I'm baking you some crow pie.

Pladuim

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Thanks for continuing to Correct The Record.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

I'll save a slice of crow pie for you also. Don't buy your records from MSNBC, they are warped and have scratches.

Pladuim

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim
See. This is what I'm talking about. Just yell at me that I'm wrong and then insert some snippy remark. No evidence. No proof of what you are talking about. Sure I could easily refute what you just said, but why should I? You don't care about my opinion anyways. You're just indignant that I don't agree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join